Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (45322 Views)

Graphic:pretty Lady Hospitalized After Using Wig She Bought Online / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Yunjeezy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Moment of silence
we condol with you lady, we feel ur pain as a Nigerian.

Life savings! DAMN!
SMH
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Adedaniel211:
if mugu no fall, guyman no go chop..

That's true and If there were no comments of this kind we won't know some heartless men are still members of NL.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by crismark(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
awon shashe boys
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
But how does one prevent this?
No one is proffering any solution
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by iammarvellux(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
What??

Keep praying till your enermies receive this kind of beatings....

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by FitArmy: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by donshaddow(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Naija bloggers are liars!
There was nothing of such on her Facebook page saying she was robbed or in hospital.
F..cking liars!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
No....this is not acceptable in the 21st century! They should be able to trace where the money was transferred to or, which sim its credit was converted to. All the crime management we study is useless if they allow this case to die like that. E just dey pain me.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
You know most of those Customer care guys are just there doing nothing but chat. " It is done sir" while nothing has been done.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
brainpulse:
cool It should be her bloders from the yeastern part of the country
Lol you don resurrect this moniker. Time don reach
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by chukiz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fake story

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Adedaniel211:
by Gods grace the person you guys are looking at in yr family will fall MUGU amen. For guyman to see food,chop. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sue MTN for giving u false information
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Goodnuel: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
This story dey somehow undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by AK481(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
IambackPro:
People have to be careful without their details online and stop visiting unverified website》》》
Check my signature for an offer if you are into freelancing and proofreading

Are u sure u understood what th lady just said?
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
My God
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by porshnuel: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
nice hips
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Am sorry dear. Just make sure that no one around you vote for any APC candidate come 2019
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
jdluv:
THEY wont go scot free
THEY WILL GO SCOT FREE.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
survivor1986:
Please what do I do to get banned on nairaland? I wanna know how it feels and the restrictions when banned. I've often heard of mods banning people.

Just go to politics and/or relationship. You shouldn’t last more than 30 minutes. I know I don’t grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
ifyalways:
Story.

What's the connection with BVN and clearing account?

They simply used ussd banking to transfer to another account or bought call credit (they will even require your card or token) and can be traced.

Story sounds fake sef. undecided

help me ask ooo
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
...and somebody will call those idiotic crime loving miscreants hustlers eekwa
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Adedaniel211:
You're a fool. A big one. God have mercy on your foolish soul

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by jeron1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady identified as @Augustine Ebele took to her Facebook page to reveal how her phone was snatched from her and BVN fraudsters cleared her life savings by accessing her BVN via her sim.

She is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

Photo Credit: Ib9ja

Source:

She can get her money back.. Happened to me and I got mine back
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-hospitalized-after-bvn.html

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Methodist4ever(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Be strong my dear.

Worthy is the lamb!
Halleluyah
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
Very sorry my dear. The account may have contained the money you collected from emeka, Emma, shitu, adeboye even Airforce1 n Nwamaikpe shocked
I didn't give her any money u Arrow grin
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by chloride6: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:
they've gone already.

Some humans are wicked sha

Lies they transferred that money somewhere. Let her enquire and get a court order blocking all those accounts..
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by JerryQ: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
I always tell people don't only lock your phone, lock you SIM card too. Infact put a lock on your SIM card after reading this post.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by bee4un: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what is our problem. How did they use BVN to withdraw all your money? Please explain.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
This has nothing to do with BVN. angry You can't do anything with BVN. BVN is just like an account number of account numbers. I guess she uses her phone for mobile banking. They accessed her mobile banking facility and used it. angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
I thought she lives in Texas?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by tochyano2: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
This story is fake. You cannot use Bvn to defraud any body. Bvn is just an identification number. You can only be defraud when you compromise you pin, card detAils, or token. What she would be done is to call her bank customer care to deactivate all are e channel profile. Simple. Mtn has no role to play with dis cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo / Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.