Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free (3063 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / Best Selling Items You Can Import For Sale Into Nigeria / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good evening here
I want to give out five hot product that i believe it will sell fast and with good profit of at least 3k per 1. Whats makes me to give out this product is due to all the questions am receiving this days so i feel like giving out some product, but dont expect me to give out my own personal hot product any more. Some one call me on monday and ask me to do research for him on what he can import also on wednesday i still receive another call from another person and still ask for same thing but mind you it is paid service. And it takes me 2-3 days to do this but on this research i realize some other product so i feel like given out just 5.

If you need my hot product list you can call me on my number but please this is not free.

For me to continue this please show interest i want to finish this topic in 2 days

Show interest

1 Like

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by sugarsoul(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Interested carry on
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
For me to continue type continue
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by chrispaul1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
continue
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by Onistephen2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
continue

1 Like

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok let get started. But before that let me say this, i have special reason for the product i will list here and it is because of my own target audience and because the niche i like, incase if you want me to do research for you free free to call me or if you want my hot product list free to call me too.

Let get started
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
The first product is the tested product that is still very new in nigeria you can check my previous thread to know more about the product or just go to youtube and type hair color wax.

The name of the first product is HAIR COLOR WAX

This is my own reason for going for the product.
It solves one of the ladies problem which is having colored hair and with this product you can change to any color at anytime.

Please check this thread to know more about the product https://www.nairaland.com/4416800/full-explanation-how-make-160k

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
the second product is; Foot Heel Protector
Actually this ladies stuff again. i personally like ladies things but not juist liking but due to my own statistics ladies things moves more online than any other things.

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by blessedvisky(m): 2:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Continue
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Good morning here

I will continue the topic today
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by chikeorji123(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Following sir..
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Continue following
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let me continue

The 3rd product i will share is this sweat corset body shapers. Yes either you like it or not this product is not new but it is still boom but let me just advice you before you go for this product please do you marketing research very well kow either you can sell it or not. Try to test the product before going for it fully.

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
The 4th product will be

Slimming panties. This is not just ordinary panties that you see all all around and also it is not just any how slimming product like all this slimming belt but you need a very good video explainer for this product.

Mind you all the product im given out i have my own criteria and the reason behind every product. But if you need my other super b product list you can call me or whatsapp me on my number 09058529258.

Thanks

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
This 5th product is some how costly but it worth it, if you know who to target or you know some maternity homes and some hospitals you have your deal even here on nairaland you can sell it.

U shape pregnancy pillow. This is a type of pillow that prevent and help pregnant mother in having problem when they wanna sleep seriously this is boom, but u need to know who to target since not all the women are now pregnant.

If you study very well you will notice that all my product are solving one or two problem

More to come

You can ask your questions now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Personal Body Fat Caliper Skin Analyzer Measure Charts Fitness Slim Keep Health Tester Body Fat Monitor Sebum Meter Folder

And many more

In the evening i will why i list and the criteria to use if you to wanna do your research

Till 9pm

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good evening here
I promise to continue and finish everything tonight
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by pryme(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
cryptrader:
Good evening here
I promise to continue and finish everything tonight

Hello Cryptrader,
Am patiently waiting for your new method of shipping from 1688.com, any update on that?
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Good morning and happy sunday. I couldnt make it yesternight forgive me please

But what are your though on babay monitor cam although it is expensive but it will sell becasue it solve the problem of nanny wahala and creche palava of a thing. Just saying
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Their is no any new method of shipping rather than using all this local forwarders unless you have a product worth of 50kg upward, the only thing am working on now is how u can pay your seller your self without using agent. Thanks
pryme:

Hello Cryptrader,
Am patiently waiting for your new method of shipping from 1688.com, any update on that?

1 Like

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by topshotnista(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks for opening this tread OP. what platform do you use for ordering your product.
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Aliexpress and 1688.com
topshotnista:
Thanks for opening this tread OP. what platform do you use for ordering your product.
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seriously if you know how to product research you will be making huge amount of money in this mini importation business.

Do you know that ladies are search the net for vaginal issues anyways just saying, i so much like ladies product.

Check the image below.

If you need my list of hot product, You can call me or send message to me on this number 09058529258

Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
May be i will write a full details on how to do product research.

Ask any question and i will try to answer the question based on my knowledge in this biz
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by topshotnista(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
cryptrader:
May be i will write a full details on how to do product research.

Ask any question and i will try to answer the question based on my knowledge in this biz

Y I so much like this tread is because I just completed my e-commerce mobile app and will be uploading it to playstore tomorrow. please enlighten me on how to conduct a proper product research. Thanks alot.
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
You can call me not available on whatsapp presently

Thanks
topshotnista:

Y I so much like this tread is because I just completed my e-commerce mobile app and will be uploading it to playstore tomorrow. please enlighten me on how to conduct a proper product research. Thanks alot.
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by onyfrank: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pls can u pm me the trusted local forwaders? Thanks. frank_onyebuchi@live.com
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by pryme(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
cryptrader:
Their is no any new method of shipping rather than using all this local forwarders unless you have a product worth of 50kg upward, the only thing am working on now is how u can pay your seller your self without using agent. Thanks

Thanks, but then we can always use the local agent to pay the seller. I was hoping there is way we can avoid using these agents for shipping.
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by stlarry001(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
You are not been on WhatsApp. Wasnted discussing with you sir
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please call me if possible
stlarry001:
You are not been on WhatsApp. Wasnted discussing with you sir
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by stlarry001(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
cryptrader:
Please call me if possible

Ok sir
Re: Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free by cryptrader(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good evening here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The House Of A Columbian Drug Lord After A Raid. (4) / Do I Need NAFDAC Registration? / How Best To Raise Money For NGO In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.