Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

How God Take Care Of My Sexual Harassment- Actress, Rachael Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How God Take Care Of My Sexual Harassment- Actress, Rachael Okonkwo (566 Views)

Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos) / Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Take Care Of My Sexual Harassment- Actress, Rachael Okonkwo by chiomarita: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Source: http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/03/how-god-take-care-of-my-sexual.html

While majority of her colleagues keep lamenting on the series of sexual harassment encounters they are subjected to by Nollywood producers, Rachael Okonkwo, better known as Nkoli Nwa Nsukka is of different opinion.

The beautiful actress claims that God has been taking care of such inanities for her in the movie industry.

"I have not really encountered sexual harassment. God has always been taking care of that for me. To Him be all the glory. And fame hasn't deprived me of anything for now, because I'm still the same old me. I don't allow my celebrity status get into my head," she told Goldenpearlmedia.

The light skinned Script- interpreter who goes extra mile to put beautiful smiles on the faces of little children through her Easter Carnival, noted that all is set for this year's edition slated to hold in her hometown in Enugu State."

"The carnival is a means I have chosen to give back to the society after all that God has done for me. It's a big carnival where we have not less than 20,000 kids in attendance. It is happening at Government Field, Nsukka and this year's own promises to be the best ever. Everything is going to be double double as the popular saying goes. The next one is likely going to be in Lagos," she assured.

Re: How God Take Care Of My Sexual Harassment- Actress, Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
is that so? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner And Boyfriend Travis Scott Cuddle Up At Birthday Celebration (PHOTO / If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri / See Teddya And Bambam's Eviction Party As 2baba Graced The Event In Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.