Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One (830 Views)

2023: We’re Working Tirelessly On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze / Ex-Governor Ibrahim Idris Is Working Tirelessly With Yahaya Bello Against PDP / I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by newslinkngr: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
President Buhari said that his administration is working tirelessly to address the issue of differences among all the Ethnic groups in the country. His words, “Our goal is to bring together every section of the nation and every Nigerian of every creed, every region and ethnic group in mutually beneficial productive, social economic and political relationship.”

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/i-am-working-tirelessly-to-bring.html
President Buhari says the Federal Government is committed in uniting the people of the country such that every Nigerian can benefit from the other.
http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/i-am-working-tirelessly-to-bring.html
The President said this on Thursday while giving a speech at a colloquium organised to mark the birthday of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, in Lagos.

He made the comments against the backdrop of the herdsmen-farmers’ crisis which has resulted in the death of several citizens and destruction of property in parts of the country.

(Opinion) Prof Ahmad Isah Haruna Explodes: TY Danjuma Is A Defense Expert, And So If A Person Of His Caliber Loose Confidence In The Security System, Then There Is A Big Problem That Is Worth Investigating http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/opinion-prof-ahmad-isah-haruna-explodes.html

Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by fk001(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
God bless Mr president

Nigerians will live in peace
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by Ijayalagos(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Provide security and steady electricity all will be well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
you had better bring your cows together to be one

foolish old man angry sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by BiafraIShere(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Useless old terrorist, after hating on Igbos and alienating them, this paedophile thinks he can wake up one day to start singing a different tune. Albeit after he has discovered that two can play the game and the Igbos are also dishing out the same hate to the haters in equal measure tongue tongue The war has moved to the cyberspace and we Igbos will not suffer fo.ols gladly at all. Fvrk the sh!thole! Fvrk the terrorist!! The zoo must be destroyed for sanity to reign!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by limeta(f): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Taqiyya
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by bizza45: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
I do know when someone is lying and that is a heavy lie
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by ZZ22: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
We don't want your oneness. Take it to South West.
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by gidgiddy: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2018
The question is simple

If since its creation in 1914, Nigeria is still trying to "come together", at what time does the realization set in that Nigeria can never come together?
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by fuckpro: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2018
This Baba is a tape recorder on auto play
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2018
fuckpro:
This Baba is a tape recorder on auto play
I actually clicked on the story hoping to see a name of a person so I can tell the person that they are foolishly embarking on mission impossible, but low and behold, it was the chief terrorist himself uniting the same people he's decimating, what more can I say?
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by fuckpro: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I actually clicked on the story hoping to see a name of a person so I can tell the person that they are foolishly embarking on mission impossible, but low and behold, it was the chief terrorist himself uniting the same people he's decimating, what more can I say?

Lol

These are 'men' that get into power for sake of power absolutely nothing to offer he is a mistake that must be corrected come 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2018
You'll have a better chance taming dragons and feeding them with vegetables and rice. Good luck.
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by mpianya39(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2018
By the time we finish with this shit-hole called zogarian angry
They will beg us go cool

Biafra must come cool
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by Guestlander: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
mpianya39:
By the time we finish with this shit-hole called zogarian angry
They will beg us go 8]

If you are serious about leaving you all can start by moving back to iboland and agitate from there.
Biafra is synonymous with blackmail.

Biafra must come cool

If you are serious about leaving you can all start by moving back to iboland and agitate from there.
Biafra is synonymous with blackmail.
Re: I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One by debaj10: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
all u ingrates, wetin dey do una?
unite, una no gree. shey dem tok sey na only by fos blak man dey hia wod?
by d tym Fulani herdsmen kill plenti pipu from all d oda states, dem go Len unity.
by faya, by fos.
bababubu, cari go jare!

(1) (Reply)

Your Military Seizes Villagers’ Knives, Protects AK-47 Bearers – Taraba Blasts B / APC: Oyegun Surrenders / Nigerian Youths Are Doing Well – Osinbajo Counters Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.