Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (63314 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Quelle: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerian twitter user @darasimicoal has narrated how she found out her boyfriend whom she has been dating for 3years told another lady that he is just passing time with her.

The heartbroken lady immediately end the relationship.

She wrote:
"Just saw a chat on my bf’s phone telling a girl he’s just passing time with me meanwhile we’ve been dating for 3yrs ���"

She wrote in another tweet:
"I'm single now, I'm done with him"

https://www.gistrealm.com/after-dating-for-3-years-lady-found-her-boyfriend-telling-another-lady-he-is-just-passing-time-with-herphoto/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Ikemefuna44: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Your boyfriend's head, as well as yours, is a waste of space.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by sirusX(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2018
What makes you think you're the side chick?

Maybe that's his game to chop one fish that was just passing by

386 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by MVLOX(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Your boyfriend's head, as well as yours, is a waste of space.
Don't mind the GIRL.....
She thought she was MARRIED to him before.

Why Claim "Single Now" when you were never married before...?
I'm still trying hard to understand ladies of nowadays.

When did DATING become MARRIAGE...?
when did BOYFRIEND become HUSBAND...?
Obviously, he was passing time with you because you had never proved to him why he should convert you to his WIFE.....
LADIES, don't mix these things, please.
The moment a MAN sees what you can offer in a relationship and understands how remarkable and beneficial such is, he will take LOAN and MARRY U, the next minute.
He will start by introducing you to all members of his Family even to the ones that are DEAD.
He will dish out their Phone contacts to you.

The bitter TRUTH , is that most LADIES are better serviced as SIDE CHICKS, since they do remarkably well there.

230 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by NwaAmaikpe: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

She's a fool not to have known he was just passing time with her.

Which person goes to the supermarket to admire goods for 3years without buying it?

Girls are mostly irrationally demanding.
The mere fact a man has been with you for 3years does not mean he wants to marry you.
You could just be his ideal whøre material, nothing more.

A wife material and a girlfriend material are two completely different fabrics.

136 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2018
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date or wait long for a man if he is, not financially ready.A poor man can be rich tomorrow and a rich man can be poor tomorrow, but then a rich man can become richer while there are people that are marked with poverty for life! Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

When you're faced with two good men who are ready to wife you, go for the one who is equipped already. Because every seconds that counts, your biological clock ticks. A man even in his 100 years can still pregnant a woman. Why not get married and start bearing kids like your mothers did! Be wise

Last Christmas, I happen to have a chat with one of my distant sister. I jokingly asked when I will drink her palmwine.Been in a 3+ relationship with a 34 years guy who is not yet ready. There is another guy who is equally good, ready but. ..she no like am reach the boyfriend. Her excuse! "But you like am small abi? "At 29 years, after affirming she had already aborted for her man, I lamblasted her to common sense. Her marriage is May 13.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech. Get yourself some dignity!

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Giddymoney(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Just 3yrs?
And i am sure you were amoung those making fun of Eva, calling her "lord of the rings"
Too bad it's your turn

Karma is indeed a bitch

6 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by NothingDoMe: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
You nor wise at all. He told her that so that he can get into her pants. You don allow another woman push you commot for the track.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by easzypeaszy(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
t
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Ifebaby16(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by overhypedsteve(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Thats better, some boys are animals, they do not deserve to live or survive anywhere because of the way they treat women. You won't know till you know...

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper.

To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by maxwell767(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Hummmm... Urs is even better, at least he said it maybe to get something from the other person...

I remember when my ex and I was together, it was around 1am in the morning.. That was the usual time she uses her phone to read magazines online, but not knowing it was a special time for her.. That very morning she slept off, and I was literally awake, so I kept hearing a notification like 10 times or so, out of curiosity I took the phone open the message it was whatsap, and then I saw this.

Guy: Baby why are u not replying me, are u still fvckng that 3min low life fool?

Me: shocked

Guy: Instead of being with me so that I can give it to u like I use to, u are there wasting time, thought u said u gonna brake up this week with him?.

Me: Hmmmmm...

Guy: Why are u not talking?

Me: Because u are chatting with the 3min man

Guy: lipsrsealed

Conversation ends..

Pls don't ask me what happened next undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by hedonistic: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
That's why I hate chats -WhatsApp, BBM, whatever. Not everything should be communicated via incriminating text. Good old unrecorded voice calls are always preferable.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by feekman(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by francescainnoce(f): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
They say the heart of “man” is insatiable and it’s true. My mum Tells me, if the hearts has got zippers, more broken hearts wouldn’t have happened.
But what can we do. As it stands now, there isn’t any method to substantiate how much engaged your partner is as you are. And it’s quite unfortunate that we live in a world that thinks more is better. And that includes more dating more girlfriends boyfriends and lovers.

What I would advice though is, be first a great human; be industrious, don’t be idle, innovate your ideas, pursue your dreams. Be you first and don’t expect too much from anybody. Not even your partner and spouse.

EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO HEART BREAKS and when you expect too much, that’s too much heart aches for you. because when people fall below your expectations you are hurting and heart broken. Whatever your want go get it. Be it love, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it care, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it money, oh by all means go out there and innovate your ideas, the world is waiting. Just don’t make expectations and don’t wish someone be like you, love like you, care like you. Becos in reality, we are all different!

Don’t be scared to fall in love and while you at it, don’t be scared to show love or how much you love. If it ever goes south, you should be proud knowing that YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOVE and sincerely too.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Moji12(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
So? Why bring it on social media? Some people can't jus keep their private life private. Shior

6 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Quelle:
Nigerian twitter user @darasimicoal has narrated how she found out her boyfriend whom she has been dating for 3years told another lady that he is just passing time with her.

She wrote:
"Just saw a chat on my bf’s phone telling a girl he’s just passing time with me meanwhile we’ve been dating for 3yrs ���"

https://www.gistrealm.com/after-dating-for-3-years-lady-found-her-boyfriend-telling-another-lady-he-is-just-passing-time-with-herphoto/

undecidedsmh

What makes you think you were the main side chic? You might have even being the side chic of the side chic grin cheesy
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by philo04(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
if my girlfriend can break up with me den I don't care if yours blow up with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
This is why sm guys delete all their msgs to avoid issues.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Pain(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:

23 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by obidaddy: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
"I am single now"... Bitch you weren't married in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by kingBenedict: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Quelle:

She wrote:

I don't understand the I am single now part...was she engaged to the guy before? I am a little perplexed....

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by GreatEngineer(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Probably might be a trick by ur man to chop that babe and clean mouth, Inside his heart, you might be the wife to be. So don't lose hope, if he comes with true repentance accept him, but if he doesn't come take it that the statement was really true.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Pacifier64: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by sotall(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by mjbaba: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Varsitystories(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Funny, cunny love dey pain
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Fesomu(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
It's in our DNA to cheat. I don't think I have a friend who doesn't cheat but I know they all have a girl they can go a long way for ..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Every guy is guilty of this... its a norm, if he really wanted the girl, he would have broken the relationship ab-initio rather than saying "he is just passing time'

She judged too quick.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.