Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

#bbnaija2018: “I Would Have Slapped Lolu If We Weren’t On TV” – Anto Fumes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija2018: “I Would Have Slapped Lolu If We Weren’t On TV” – Anto Fumes (613 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018: “I Would Have Slapped Lolu If We Weren’t On TV” – Anto Fumes by Entvibez(f): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-HuqXX9ymBGs/Wr7MYuRdbAI/AAAAAAAATSw/3IysO0qKAkc_38kGW8bXoGgVuwV_q2gzgCLcBGAs/s640/DVcs3RAX4AI3gZY.jpg[/img]

A highly emotional Anto broke down during a diary session.

The once evicted housemate who was voted in last Sunday alongside Khloe, found it hard to keep it together in the diary room while conversing with Big Brother on the issue of Lolu.

Earlier on, Lolu was trying to defend himself by clearing issues with Anto, telling her he chose her over his girlfriend outside of the house.
This happened after Anto found out that Lolu has been sending secret messages to a lover outside the house and confided in Big Brother.
She expressed her intentions of slapping him if they weren’t on a reality TV show.

“Lolu has been sending secret messages to someone in the diary room. I would have slapped Lolu when I saw him. He knows a lot of things about me and I feel I was being led on,” Anto told Big Brother.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija2018-i-would-have-slapped-lolu.html

LAlasticlala
Re: #bbnaija2018: “I Would Have Slapped Lolu If We Weren’t On TV” – Anto Fumes by mrsuccessful(m): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Eyah

(1) (Reply)

Cee C And Alex Quarrel Led To Alex Bbnaija Housemate Telling Us How Wide She Is / Hillarious African Movies Effects (LMAO) / Beyonce And Burna Boy's Latest Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.