Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) (36162 Views)

Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by hamzyluv(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
dROC1:
As far as i am concerned these are not projects because they have no tangible impact on the lives of the people. The govt should focus on "people projects" rather than showcasing substandard roads and patch work.

The pictures I'm seeing are quite disappointing if they are all PMB could come up with after 3 years. Even Lagos state govt has done more than FG in terms of projects.

This has truly been a difficult 3 years for Nigeria...Never Again!

My good brother I see nothing bad about the projects mentioned so far , government to me is all about continuity if Jonathan started a project and Buhari finished it then kudos should be given to him..

Because the money u will used to build a 3bedrooms apartment to the roofing level , may not up to the money for the decoration and finishing ...

Come to my state EKITI STATE , u will see a lot of uncompleted projects of formal governors yet, the present government instead of complete those project he started his own just because he need praises and want people to condemn past administration which is not good for development ..

If in happened to be Buhari , I will make sure I completed all the past presidents uncompleted projects and even rehabilitate the old ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by misano(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
deji17:
My friend what is the wisdom in starting new projects when you have abandoned road projects everywhere in the country? Do you know that some of this abandoned projects are older than PDP itself? Please let us apply common sense here and leave sentiments aside. Honestly, it is way easier to start new projects and pretend to be doing something, then add that to the list of abandoned projects, some of which are more than 20 years old in construction.

Who said working on abandoned or old project is bad?

What we are saying is that a good government must be able to work on pasts projects and simultaneously start fresh ones.

But in Buhari's case, D guy na analog. While working on previous projects, his brain can not process new ideas.
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by deji17: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

What we saying is that a good government must be able work on pasts projects and simultaneously start fresh ones.

But in Buhari's case, D guy na analog. While working on previous project, his brain can not process new ideas.

How can you start new projects when the budgets if, fully deployed will not finish existing abandon projects for the next 10 years? Is there sense in doing that? Does it not makes sense in finishing 20 year old abandoned projects before starting new ones?
That is what a reasonable person will do.

Your approach is what previous Nigeria Govt has practiced before and that is what got us into the current mess. It did not work before and definitely it will not work now. Like I wrote earlier, the easiest thing to do is to start new projects, pay lip service and leave it abandoned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by Redhot111(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
uba1991:
Government is a continue process. Will it b good if buhari abandon dat project and start another one? pls use ur brain

That still doesn't change the fact that wat the poster asked was projects initiated by Buhari. If u want u can create ur tread n caption it projects continued by Buhari. Period

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by ashjay001(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

What we are saying is that a good government must be able to work on pasts projects and simultaneously start fresh ones.

But in Buhari's case, D guy na analog. While working on previous projects, his brain can not process new ideas.

With money u kept in ur septic tank ba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by archangel1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
DonCandido:

Playing the ostrich?

Hey! Has it occurred to you that you may have to BURY your head in the sand for another 4 YEARS when Buhari is re-elected?

We are waiting for him to re-present himself for re-election and he will WIN.
Mr. Man focused on the object. The thread was not talking about reelection but project initiated and completed. Am not here to seek your opinion about Hus winning election.You will still have ample time to campaign for this your faultless and mini-god. Did the pictures
and locations above depict the aforementioned topic? Mr. Traveler!
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by archangel1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
DonCandido:

Playing the ostrich?

Hey! Has it occurred to you that you may have to BURY your head in the sand for another 4 YEARS when Buhari is re-elected?

We are waiting for him to re-present himself for re-election and he will WIN.

Mr. Man focused on the object. The thread was not talking about reelection but projects initiated and completed after about three years in government. Am not here to seek your opinion about His winning election.You will still have ample time to campaign for this your faultless and mini-god. Did the pictures
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by somehow: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
You were the one that paid for them? so because others started it, the new government should abandon them? who do some of you think? please don't reply me because i won't discuss with people who can't even think of the benefits things like this give to their lives because of hate, pettiness and bitterness.

Your hatred blinded you to some of what was posted which were started, funded and completed by the govt you love to hate.

Don't reply me because its a waste of time.

rifasenate11:
OP seems to be having a comprehension fault. we are saying that since 2015 - 2018, what are the projects that buhari has done and completed, don't bring projects awarded during GEJ and OBJ tenure that has been paid for and must be completed. and you are here posting pictures of roads that was awarded since time immemorial as the fvcktard's project. rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by tomakint: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2018
seunowa:

I don't mind if u will continue to cry like u are doing now...
I know u are surprised by d extent of work done

You are very cheap, that I can tell from the way you reason. Raise the bar of your worth please. Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019 you may choose to follow him down and be what you wanna be to him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by DonCandido(f): 5:41am On Apr 01, 2018
archangel1:

Mr. Man focused on the object. The thread was not talking about reelection but project initiated and completed. Am not here to seek your opinion about Hus winning election.You will still have ample time to campaign for this your faultless and mini-god. Did the pictures

Get your head out of your a$$!

Hate monger!

The thread is self serving and has the imprimaturs of the corrupt PDP e-apologists like you.

Your ONLY objective is to ridicule, denigrate and disavow the yeoman's efforts of the present administration led by PMB. The objective is dead on arrival (DOA).

He will be your president for another 4 years! If you don't like it, leave your tiny village and relocate to Mars. We won't miss you!

I repeat and insist that to cure yourself of your apparent hate, leave your village and the virtual world of Nairaland and go see for yourself.

Seeing is believing!

Distinguished Member of Association of Hate Mongers of Nairaland!

Dumbo Dumbo!

Jobless, irrelevant and pompous amateur feeling important online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by misano(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
ashjay001:

With money u kept in ur septic tank ba

Since PDP kept all D moneys in septic tank and APC has failed to recover it as promised, then both parties including their useless supporters should cover their shiit face in shame.

At this point, U will agree with me when I say another party should be voted in.

APC: Liars, hypocrites, murders, greedy looters, dull, useless, lawless & religious bigots.

PDP: Looters, greedy and useless

At this point:

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by ashjay001(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2018
misano:

Since PDP kept all D moneys in septic tank and APC has failed to recover it as promised, then both parties including their useless supporters should cover their shiit face in shame.

At this point, U will agree with me when I say another party should be voted in.

APC: Liars, hypocrites, murders, greedy looters, dull, useless, lawless & religious bigots.

PDP: Looters, greedy and useless

At this point:

Useless poster! Empty barrel!

No need to reply anyway, just think abt urself n circle of human contact, n just appreciate one of them, who doesn't exhibit any of those names u labelled members of either party?! If u can find one, niyen.

I suppose give u small brain, but, I don run out of supplygrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by seunowa(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
tomakint:

You are very cheap, that I can tell from the way you reason. Raise the bar of your worth please. Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019 you may choose to follow her down and be what you wanna be to him.

U take too much of alcohol dat could have damaged ur sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by amodu(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

In an option between Buhari and Jonathan handling of Nigeria, may that of Jonathan be your portion and may that of Buhari be mine. Pls say amen. Amen from my side.

I haven't seen any pro GEJ to say Amen to this prayer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by jnfoage: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2018
amodu:

I haven't seen any pro GEJ to say Amen to this prayer
They will never try it, even Jonathan himself will not. Most of the wailing comments you see were paid for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by SouthEastFacts: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2018
abc115:
This thread is for the projects initiated, continued, completed and ongoing by President Buhari Government under Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.... more Ministries and Agencies to follow
You no like 350k and SUV? Why didn't you present just 1? Zone Bs. Check every well, every commissioned project was started by GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by amodu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

They will never try it, even Jonathan himself will not. Most of the wailing comments you see were paid for.

Laughing hysterically

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by tomakint: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
seunowa:

U take too much of alcohol dat could have damaged ur sense of reasoning

Seun, I have never been drunk in my life and never taken too much of alcohol, I hope all is well lately with you.
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by deji17: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
What many people do not realise that abandoned projects should be completed right away. If you know about construction and project management. Keeping to schedule is important.
I will give an example of some of the South East roads. Namely, Enugu - Onitsha, Enugu - Aba - Port Harcourt road etc. During PTF, some of these roads were under construction and work stopped after 1999 in the middle of construction. Meanwhile some of the distressed Asphalted pavements, base, sub base and sub grade materials have been disturbed and exposed and ready for fresh material lay. But because the work was stopped midway, due to rain and other weather conditions, the roads were left worse than they were because OBJ stopped the construction.

It is very important to close up opened areas during construction.
Another reason is inflation and cost escalation. It cost more to finish the project later on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.