Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) (36206 Views)

Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by sisimmi: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Let the "Zoologist" apologists also post the many achievements of their Otueke impresarios' so we can compare the record. For 16 years, Tony Anenih/Ogunlewe/Dieziani were ministers of works. They should also post pictures of those 16 years so that we compare with PMB's of 2 years, 10 months. That would be the only way to judge. I have been an active road user in Nigeria for at least 20 years. I have seen more visible and physical genuine and deliberate government initiatives to revamp our national road infrastructure in the last 2 years than I have seen in my entire lifetime before then. Buhari has his demons. But the roads and power are certainly getting better; much more than any other time in recent history. Sentiments aside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by misano(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,started and abandoned under PDP despite huge earnings from oil,PMB has failed but PDP is no wea close to APC in terms of infrastructure,IF PDP has done something like this we would knw,am a transporter and I must tell u APC has tried in terms of Fed road compared to PDP in the past 8yrs,the only problem with APC is that they are too slow.......

You are a transporter and I am a reporter. Most of those project listed by APC were initiated by PDP. I'm not defending PDP, all I'm saying is Buhari has tried a lot when it comes to commissioning FG project birthed by GEJ. As for his own project there is nothing on ground for now.

That's why U never here them bragging about their roads because they inherited most from the previous government.
The only project I know they did is the airport's runway.

Take the bridge in Benue for example, money was released 2014.

For D dualization in Kogi - Benin road money for that one was released January 2015.

You might have seen those roads when travelling, but I edited reports about them when part payments were paid to the contractors in 2013 - 2015.

If you doubt me pls use D links attached to my comments. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by rifasenate11(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
duni04:

You this stupid ignorant man please shùt the fùck up!!!
Let those who have brains and are capable of doing unbiased research post meaningful points. Please shùt the Bleep up!!!!
Thanks!!!!!

hahaha... you are a matured fool, who doesn't know he is a fool and the very day you will realise how foolish you are is the start of your journey to wisdom. I wish you Goodluck
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
You're patriot and understand the biggest challenge Nigeria is facing. I know with time Nigerians will appreciate PMB's effort.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
It baffles me how peeps here reason...

Someone met huge funds and was swimming in oil money but was unable to pay contractors before leaving office, borrowing to pay salaries, negotiated what he couldn't pay with ASUU, ASUP etc, depleted our foreign reserve and lead/droped us into recession.

While you have another person that has paid and still paying those contractors, paying salaries, gave out bailout to states, rehabilitating abandoned paper projects, boost the confidence of investors, reduced agro based importation, encourage local farmers, boost our external reserve, have good relationship with the western world such that they are willing to sell to our military, reclaimed all lost territory from terrorist...

One was president for 6 years while the other is 3 years old...why not allow the 3 years old president to do 6 years if it's the will of God and then start castigating...

We have seen how long it takes to pass budget in the last 3 years of this administration and expect magic to happen all because some "sinators" have charges against them...

Maybe if this current president allowed free for all; i bet the budget would have been passed, some people will buy new houses, fly private jet with their girlfriends,pay pastors and Iman for prayers, stash our money abroad, luxury cars etc from their "hard earned money" and our economy will boom wink

I understand the hatred for the current president but reason with your brain not your nose... tongue

Incase you don't know, most wailing posts are paid for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by Moukandjo: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

You are a transporter and I am a reporter. Most of those project listed by APC were initiated by PDP. I'm not defending PDP, all I'm saying is Buhari has tried a lot when it comes to commissioning FG project birthed by GEJ. As for his own project there is nothing on ground for now.

That's why U never here them bragging about their roads because they inherited most from the previous government.
The only project I know they did is the airport's runway.

Take the bridge in Benue for example, money was released 2014.

For D dualization in Kogi - Benin road money for that one was released January 2015.

You might have seen those roads when travelling, but I edited reports about them when part payments were paid to the contractors in 2013 - 2015.

If you doubt me pls use D links attached to my comments. Thanks.
So someone is still taking this unintelligent person serious on Nairaland? Even the PDP themselves won't yarn the crap this guy is yarning in their support!
Now, if we ask him to list just one federal road that Ebelemi initiated & constructed, he'll tell you PVC! How dull can someone be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by NwaliE01: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2018
duni04:

Oga If you've been following our budget processes over the years, you'll find that we're in a period of historically low receipts from oil at least in 15years. Yet we're spending more than we've ever spent on infrastructure. The implication of this is that even during the period of record oil revenues from 2010 to 2014, what we are spending now on infrastructure is in multiples of what was spent in that period. These are facts that should leave any reasonable and sensible person in awe of our economic blueprint, but the inverse is the case! We find people here on NL jumping from page to page hailing Jonathan that fritted away more than N100 billion in two weeks on his reelection. Does that not really irritate and disgust you as a Nigerian?
If your claim over Jonathan's mis-management is true, Why haven't this Government brought him to book?
The earlier you and your team end this blame game, the better focused you will be.
We voted APC because most of us are not happy with our developmental trend in the country. We ended up having people who on daily basis keep telling us how bad things had been without making it better. Our value for money as at today you will believe with me is worst than last three years. So how can you convince us that your team is working?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by aminusaniabba: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Wailers Pls comment on Abuja Runway. when was it initiated? has it been completed or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by LordAdam16: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2018
laffwitmi:
They try to be smart but are exhibiting their foolishness. This administration have said from onset that they will focus on abandoned projects.
Nigeria is not short of wonderful ideas, what is lacking is the will to deliver these projects due to corruption,over bloated budget and the rest.
Majority of project initiated but abandoned needs to be completed before embarking on further elephant project.
Most of the project were reassessed and renegotiated by this government and in some cases additional expansion done to the project.
Government is a continum and I will prefer a government that will continue a good project initiated by predecessors than one that would just start an elephant project
Of what use is initiating a project if you don't have the will to execute it? The important thing is projects are being executed.
1: The npower project was initiated and completed by Buhari
2: The one meal per day school feeding project was initiated and implemented by Buhari
3: The Nigerian Air force 24 additional fighter jets was initiated and delivered
4: Buhari with the cooperation of the king of Morocco started and delivered about 10 fertilizer companies across the country
5:A new Power plant was recently commissioned in akwa ibom
In 2017 this government spent 1.3 Trillion on infrastructure, the highest by any government in the history of this nation. Go and verify this and this is what we aught to be discussing not frivolities.
This amount 1.3 trillion use to be the amount being stolen previously by oil subsidies cabal

Most of those projects were not abandoned. And by the way, all governments prioritize. The NIPP was ongoing. the NHS was ongoing. Many of the roads were ongoing. A lot of these projects are multi-year projects. Meaning completing them in one tenure is out of the question. That's why Buhari would hand most of them over to another administration who'd hopefully work faster when he leaves. So claiming ongoing projects is a reason not to start new projects is a fallacy.

By the way, your list is a joke.

1. NPower has not being completed
2. Feeding project has not being completed
3. Buying jets is fine, but it is impossible to know when the draft to buy more fighter jets was made, as it is top secret. So you can't claim it was initiated by Buhari. You can only say he received delivery and paid for some of them.
4. New companies come to Nigeria under every government. It's not a project.
5. That power plant is part of the NIPP. It was initiated by OBJ.

2015 budget-4t. 2016-6t. 2017-7t. Total - 17 TRILLION. And only 1.3 Trillion was claimed to be invested in infrastructure. And all you guys can show are uncompleted roads and schemes. Buhari, APC, and all of you sycophants are thieves and heavily corrupt.

As for subsidies, NNPC is currently paying subsidy. And it is your f**lish party men that said we shouldn't stop subsidy when it was clear that it was encouraging fraud.

GEJ started those 9 universities in 2011 and finished in 2014, that's give or take 3 years. While he also worked on roads, on rail, on the NIPP (power), YouWin and the likes. PMB has no project he has initiated and completed in 3 years and is using a silly excuse of working on ongoing projects. Is he the first president to work on existing projects? Failure-in-chief and his daft supporters!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by prosnadis(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Keep quiet, can't u make ur point without name calling
rifasenate11:

my friend go and sit down there, be wise for once, you jumped in here with this topic about Buhari's initiated projects and what not, but failed to identify that those projects you mentioned was not started by him. even Bill Gates admits that Nigeria under the idiot is resourceless, are you wiser than Bill Gates. comot here. that's one thing with you zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by JustAvo: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
anigbajumo:

That is one of the biggest problem of PDP,what is the political post of jerry gana nd Emir to give them the contract of major/only road that links the SW/North together?? Av plight this road times without number, this road is one of the backbone of Nigeria's economy.PDP gave contracts to political elites to loot billions of naira without completed it yet you still hail them.Can you see different between buhari nd GEJ now.....

Hail em? I don't remember doing that here. I was only stating the obvious.

Talking about Nepotism. PDP did alot of that n APC is not doing any different... Before u defend any of d parties make sure d one u r defending isn't guilty of the same crime.

We were talking about projects initiated, ongoing n completed. Sticking to d topic is a lot better cos 95% of members of both parties in question r d same.

I pray n hope we get leaders who r passionate about d people n will stop at nothing until we get there.
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by prosnadis(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2018
It's not renovation, it was expanded for bigger aircraft to land, it was reconstructed entirely
jayson87:
A renovation, not even expansion and extension. This government has nothing to show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by Makawhizzy: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2018
abc115:
Rehabilitation Of Ilorin -jebba - Mokwa -birinin -gwari - Kaduna Road In Kwara State
Initiated and Now Completed
U are high on weed for quoting this one as a project. When was it started and finished? Have you ever taken that route before in the last six months? That road is a death trap
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2018
oga it was iniated by the pass govt
abc115:
Progress Report Pictures Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha Enugu Expressway

http://www.pwh.gov.ng/galary/gallary_thankgiven.php
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by LordAdam16: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2018
aminusaniabba:
Wailers Pls comment on Abuja Runway. when was it initiated? has it been completed or not?

Was it a new runway or a repair? Illiterate!

The plan was to build a new runway. Una go only repair existing runway. So what happens when the runway needs repair again? The next government would have to close it and risk the economy losing billions daily because of your party's short sightedness and silly politics.

So since that is a project, I guess everytime a repair is done on a road, or pothole is filled we should call it an achievement initiated and completed by the government. Champions of mediocrity!

-Lord
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by LordAdam16: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
prosnadis:
It's not renovation, it was expanded for bigger aircraft to land, it was reconstructed entirely

Oga you can not "reconstruct a runway entirely with $16m".

The cost of building a new runway for international airports that'd land modern wide-body aircrafts easily exceed $1b in saner climes -- https://www.quora.com/Why-do-airport-runways-cost-so-much-to-build-Brisbane-Airport-Corporation-reported-that-a-new-runway-would-cost-1-3B-and-is-seven-years-away. An entire reconstruction would not cost 1% of that. In Nigeria where public construction is often at least 300% more expensive, expect that price to be much higher. They only repaired a section and repainted the tarmac.

-Lord
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by misano(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

So someone is still taking this unintelligent person serious on Nairaland? Even the PDP themselves won't yarn the crap this guy is yarning in their support!
Now, if we ask him to list just one federal road that Ebelemi initiated & constructed, he'll tell you PVC! How dull can someone be?

After your supporters named some projects and claimed Buhari initiated and completed them they got busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4427945/apc-followers-claiming-projects-initiated
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by duni04(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaliE01:

If your claim over Jonathan's mis-management is true, Why haven't this Government brought him to book?
The earlier you and your team end this blame game, the better focused you will be.
We voted APC because most of us are not happy with our developmental trend in the country. We ended up having people who on daily basis keep telling us how bad things had been without making it better. Our value for money as at today you will believe with me is worst than last three years. So how can you convince us that your team is working?
Oga the number one reason for history is for is to remember where we're coming from because it is our past that will guide our future path. Bros we're coming from a period where the sitting C in C fritted away money meant for fighting a war and gave this money to his PDP people. We're coming from a period where the C in C and his wife amassed money in dollars and stashed in Skye bank. We're coming from a period where the C in C gave authorization to his minister of Petroleume to bribe INEC officials nationwide. We need to always remember this so that we can reflect on where we are today and what could have been. There is no way Nigeria will turn into Dubai in two and a half years, but we have made significant progress compared with where we're coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by CrtlAltDel: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
It baffles me how peeps here reason...

Someone met huge funds and was swimming in oil money but was unable to pay contractors before leaving office, borrowing to pay salaries, negotiated what he couldn't pay with ASUU, ASUP etc, depleted our foreign reserve and lead/droped us into recession.

While you have another person that has paid and still paying those contractors, paying salaries, gave out bailout to states, rehabilitating abandoned paper projects, boost the confidence of investors, reduced agro based importation, encourage local farmers, boost our external reserve, have good relationship with the western world such that they are willing to sell to our military, reclaimed all lost territory from terrorist...

One was president for 6 years while the other is 3 years old...why not allow the 3 years old president to do 6 years if it's the will of God and then start castigating...

We have seen how long it takes to pass budget in the last 3 years of this administration and expect magic to happen all because some "sinators" have charges against them...

Maybe if this current president allowed free for all; i bet the budget would have been passed, some people will buy new houses, fly private jet with their girlfriends,pay pastors and Iman for prayers, stash our money abroad, luxury cars etc from their "hard earned money" and our economy will boom wink

I understand the hatred for the current president but reason with your brain not your nose... tongue
This sums up everything but as usual the children of hate will continue hating… it is in their DNA grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by jnfoage: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
introvertedsoul:

Its impressive how you willingly oblige to be used as a sacrificial peace offering, coming into a discussion a self proclaimed judge of diction and tenses. However it is appalling that you couldn't go two paragraphs without exposing your intellectual ineptitude. Astonishingly the Ab0ki even did better than his Af0nja back up stooge, as his post spelling and grammatical error-riddled . I know it is common for Af0njas to jump to the aid of an ab0ki but lets allow the intelligent Afonja do that, not some bloody eleron swamp vermin.
[/s]
This is the incoherent rants typical of born retards I'm talking about. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, all for nothing. What exactly have you said now?

I asked if you have removed the dry poo sticking in your anus, instead of answering, keep typing only what shuku the mumu knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by jnfoage: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

After your supporters named some projects and claimed Buhari initiated and completed them they got busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4427945/apc-followers-claiming-projects-initiated
You are here wailing out your intestines that the projects were initiated by the otueke drunkard and you were asked to list projects initiated and completed by that drunk in 6 yrs with high oil prices, instead of listing them, you are screaming PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by iamskyrex(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Is the picture lying?
grin
the picture is a product of the ministry of lying affairs
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by misano(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

You be true dullard! I've asked you simple questions & you can't respond approximately & intelligently! List the roads initiated & completed by Jonathan! And don't list PVC as you stvpidly did some minutes ago!

In 2013 GEJ started the dualization of Benin-Ehor-Ekpoma-Uromi-Abuja Road and commissioned it in January 2015.

Oga Google is your friend.

Tell Bubu to do something and stop comparing.

Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by misano(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
jnfoage:

You are here wailing out your intestines that the projects were initiated by the otueke drunkard and you were asked to list projects initiated and completed by that drunk in 6 yrs with high oil prices, instead of listing them, you are screaming PVC.

In 2013 GEJ worked on Benin-Ehor-Ekpoma-Uromi-Abuja Road. It was commissioned in January 2015.

See it here:

https://brazildownload.top/watch/NFi5PLGEmpM
Re: President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) by jnfoage: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
misano:

In 2013 GEJ worked on Benin-Ehor-Ekpoma-Uromi-Abuja Road. It was commissioned in January 2015.

See it here:

https://brazildownload.top/watch/NFi5PLGEmpM
[/s]
After 6 yrs, it is the dualization of one road he can boast of despite the huge oil price? Is that why you now want Buhari to turn Nigeria to dubai within 3 yrs despite low revenue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.