Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

RX 330 Humming Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RX 330 Humming Issues (1096 Views)

Car Making " Humming" Sound / Humming SUV / Lexus RX 330 Vs Lexus RX 350: What Are Different Points? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RX 330 Humming Issues by JAYUK(m): 5:19am On Mar 31, 2018
My RX FWD 330 hums on deceleration more and not too audible while accelarating, i have changed the front hubs but the hum is peristent,the sound comes form infer the car,i almost changed the back hubs but the mecho said they ok after checking them,i have also changed power steering pump still no improvement, i took in the car for gear checks,the gear mecho said the gear is not humming, please house am financialy exhausted as the parts of this vehicle are over priced, please my people help out, what else can i check.is this part of the issues the car has? Am beginning to see many displayed for sale especially the gold coloured ones.
Re: RX 330 Humming Issues by mayor2013: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2018
JAYUK:
My RX FWD 330 hums on deceleration more and not too audible while accelarating, i have changed the front hubs but the hum is peristent,the sound comes form infer the car,i almost changed the back hubs but the mecho said they ok after checking them,i have also changed power steering pump still no improvement, i took in the car for gear checks,the gear mecho said the gear is not humming, please house am financialy exhausted as the parts of this vehicle are over priced, please my people help out, what else can i check.is this part of the issues the car has? Am beginning to see many displayed for sale especially the gold coloured ones.

Is your ride a front wheel drive or an All wheel drive
Re: RX 330 Humming Issues by JAYUK(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Good day,its a front wheel drive
Re: RX 330 Humming Issues by mayor2013: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Your location
Re: RX 330 Humming Issues by JAYUK(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Am in Aba,Abia state
Re: RX 330 Humming Issues by victoreyefia(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Hello , good morning. Am also experiencing this issues on my Lexus RX 330 2006 . What’s the cause and solution Am in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Lexus GS / Locked Shifter: What To Do When Your Gear Lever Can’t Shift From Park Position / Cost Of Plate Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.