Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (71415 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by stephleena(f): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pavore9:
Two people clueless about parenting!
mtchew, and u were ranting about Me,having daddy issues, on zahra buhari's issue..
now,I guess u also lack parental skills,..let's see how well,u can train yours,grown men, spilling thrash because of cheap praises online..get well soon..ezi
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na fake teeth sef mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Broke fellas spotted cheesy
Make una go hustle and stop the hate abeg cheesy
SexyDenzel:
Very very poor smh.
YorubaAssasin:
Dis guy no go ever grow up, I swear
pemzy:

Oga no mind the slowpoke people like him are our problem in this country.
uboma:
Poor parenting skills....
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by SokizzRaven(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Narldon:

What exactly is this country turning into?

A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.

oh boy! This one weak me o

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by PortableToDynam(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
i read comments and laff, I don't blame anybody here than the person that bring this news and even carry am come fp...na wa for una
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Oga, you were wrong so stop projecting anger. You do not despise people who have gotten to where you aspire to get to.

I doubt you are quarter as accomplished as Davido is and he reserves the right to raise his daughter in the way he deems fit. I advise you to have a baby first before you advise a rich man on how to handle his family.

You only define success by Money and Fame, but unfortunately Success has more than 1001 ways to be defined.

Davido might be richer but might not be more successful.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by thunderbabs: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
bigcee:

You wey don grow up, how much dey ur acct?

Lol... Its funny when i see comments here. The funny tin is da guy sayin davido never grow up wishes he has d kinda money david has... Bad belle pple

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

N133.50 So what? I no dey beg anybody for food na.. abi, I carry my plastic plate come knock for ur door to borrow garri ni? undecided

You know my guy... Make thunder fire you already. angry Na me you dey use style take abuse. Dem dem don swear for you ni? Sango follow you drink garri. angry

grin my guy I dey roll for ground with laughter.

grin grin N133.50k

you made my day grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Shroud: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
The only horrible thing I see isn't Davido's lack of parenting skills, or his penchant for attention, but the fact that Nairaland thinks this is news!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Angelicka(f): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
nd wrong channel of sperm to wrong tunnel of vagina
Lol. You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

And what makes you think he aspires to be where David has gotten.
You guys think acquiring money is everything, some people just want a simple life.
David might be into showbiz, but everything about that picture with a kid and money is wrong.

After good health and God, money comes closely after. There is no point denying this as that will be hypocritical. I won’t argue with you further.
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Narldon:

A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.

By that house funding is joint effort grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
thunderbabs:

Lol... Its funny when i see comments here. The funny tin is da guy sayin davido never grow up wishes he has d kinda money david has... Bad belle pple

Don’t mind these hypocrites ooo. Hating on success and they still wanna attain it. They think they can fool us by the mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

After good health and God, money comes closely after. There is no point denying this as that will be hypocritical. I won’t argue with you further.
No money does not even come close.
In no particular order.

Love
Peace
Comfort
Justice
Empathy
Inner happiness
Charity
Selflessness

This are some things money comes before, I guess you will prefer money to a good name.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by curvilicious: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis guy no go ever grow up, I swear

But the guy don dey old by age
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by PeggySandas(f): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

N133.50 So what? I no dey beg anybody for food na.. abi, I carry my plastic plate come knock for ur door to borrow garri ni? undecided

You know my guy... Make thunder fire you already. angry Na me you dey use style take abuse. Dem dem don swear for you ni? Sango follow you drink garri. angry
Being a frustrated fool won't stop your misery.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

No money does not even come close.
In no particular order.

Love
Peace
Comfort
Justice
Empathy
Inner happiness
Charity
Selflessness

This are some things money comes before, I guess you will prefer money to a good name.

I prefer money to all these things you listed up there.
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Do not let anybody deceive you that having money is evil. People do abominable things due to lack of money. Hating on a successful man like davido will not help anybody.

I am too old for all these pity party of mediocres on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I prefer money to all these things you listed up there.

Good for you, hope when your strength is no more there, you will get enough love so as not to be treated as a thing, because money can't buy you compassion.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ezechinwa:

You only define success by Money and Fame, but unfortunately Success has more than 1001 ways to be defined.

Davido might be richer but might not be more successful.

Successful in what way. Please explain how the guy I quoted might be more successful than davido?
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Good for you, hope when your strength is no more there, you will get enough love so as not to be treated as a thing, because money can't buy you compassion.

Money will buy the best of elderly care anywhere in the world. Why am I even arguing with you?

Me I want sufficiency in my finances and going to heaven ooo. If you don’t like it, that’s your business.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Successful in what way. Please explain how the guy I quoted might be more successful than davido?

He has his own achievements and dreams, as long as he achieves them and his satisfied with his goals.
Stop comparing people, just live your life and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by lovelylad: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
so the little girl should be licking all the chemicals in the money?
Issokay, be killing her small small

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by SexyDenzel: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Broke fellas spotted cheesy
Make una go hustle and stop the hate abeg cheesy

Run along with your porous brain, that's a little baby. You correct her with good reasons like baby stop doing this because it will cause that which is bad OK daddy wants the best for you my angel. You are mentally broke, you fucking slowpoke. I drive a 6 Million naira Mercedes Benz and that's just a tip of the ice berg. Foools like you think everything is money and yet you are one of the people that complain about the state of Nigeria when your brain is like two soaked sliced bread enclosed in your thick skull. How can this country be great when there are thousands of people with your dumb mentality?! how?!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Money will buy the best of elderly care anywhere in the world. Why am I even arguing with you?

Me I want sufficiency in my finances and going to heaven ooo. If you don’t like it, that’s your business.
Don't be deceived, money won't buy you any care, by then you will be treated as just another nuisance.
If there is no love and compassion from your caregiver, forget good end of life quality.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
One thing i want young people to know is that it is wrong to hate on successful people if you want to get where they are. Just pray that God takes you there and beyond. Hating or faulting Davido on Nairaland won’t make anybody feel better. It will just give you that cathartic satisfaction and you remain stuck in your miserable existence.
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
this davido is just crazy walai

this is how corruption start
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by fineguy11(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Narldon:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

ROTFL..cheesy cheesy

u served him wellaaaa cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Don't be deceived, money won't buy you any care, by then you will be treated as just another nuisance.
If there is no love and compassion from your caregiver, forget good end of life quality.

So a caregiver will not give good care and he will keep being paid. And we ain’t talking about old people’s home oo. We talking in your own home if your wife and kids decide to go live their own lives.
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Oga, you were wrong so stop projecting anger. You do not despise people who have gotten to where you aspire to get to.

I doubt you are quarter as accomplished as Davido is and he reserves the right to raise his daughter in the way he deems fit. I advise you to have a baby first before you advise a rich man on how to handle his family.

Are you one if those slow people who thinks that the richest people are the wisest people?

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
E pain am ooo grin grin
Oga drink cold water and hustle, you can become almost as rich as him if you try very hard cheesy
SexyDenzel:
Run along with your porous brain, that's a little baby. You correct her with good reasons like baby stop doing this because it will cause that which is bad OK daddy wants the best for you my angel. You are mentally broke, you fucking slowpoke. I drive a 6 Million naira Mercedes Benz and that's just a tip of the ice berg. Foools like you think everything is money and yet you are one of the people that complain about the state of Nigeria when your brain is like two soaked sliced bread enclosed in your thick skull. How can this country be great when there are thousands of people with your dumb mentality?! how?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.