Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) (69436 Views)

University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Indeed,man is dust... Be u who
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:
I remember an old cemetry hand that used to live in our compound.

He was an odd person. He never used to leave his room or talk to anyone in the compound and he customarily wore black.

There used to be stories that he wasn't a living human being when we found out about his job.

Something happened one day that blew my mind. Here it is.

When he came home the one evening after his shift at the cemetery he let out a high-pitched cry and started speaking to the wind: "I am not the one that killed you. Look, aunty, look this is my room, not your house or your room where you breathed your last."

He opened his door and walked to the front gate. When he got to the gate, he opened it wide and spoke to the air again "aunty, look - this is my house. I didn't kill you so please leave me alone. Go and take your revenge. I don't ever want to see you again. You must not come back, if you do, I will teach you a very big lesson.

With that said he turned and looked around and smiled at my uncle when their eyes jammed.

"Solo, they come again?" My uncle aske.

"No mind the stupid woman. I no say she dey follow me since yesterday night when we put her for ground"

"Na wao"

"I see this all the time"

This is one is very strong.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Edoi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
codedpee:
So let us all calm down... We're absolutely nothing!
Yes!! Without God we are nothing..
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Mizsuccess2018(f): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Vanity vanity vanity.. some were pretty, nice skin color, big ass, big boobs..now see the vanity..
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Why not sell them to anatomy labs
Our labs are not having enough cadavers for gross dissection
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by lebron7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
thesicilian:
Why won't you have unclaimed corpses when you can't even do common DNA test and no DNA database?
Do you even know how much it costs to carry out a DNA test?
Speak with wisdom
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
GeoOla25:
If you view this photo and you’re not sober about life... then you’re aren’t human!

So u expect someone that spent 5 years in school studying gross anatomy, cutting open(dissecting) dead bodies almost everyday of his life to be sober about this??
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by daveP(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
iyepe Lasan Lasan.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oh sheet! Are those people? Subuanalie! It is well! Whew!
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by IBreakRules: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
priceaction:
This country is terrible. I mean seriously sick. See, no regards for human being. Nothing you enjoy being a citizen of this country, both alive and in death. Who do we really offended in this part of the world?
Some of the likely sources of these corpses are
1.police brutality
2.accident victims
3 ritual victims
4. Tb/ or HIV patients
5. Dead Prisoners
6.Armed robbers
7. People that abandoned their loved ones and gave fake address because they couldn't afford the charges or so.
8. Jungle justice and many more.
But they don't deserve to be treated in such inhumane conditions.
And again see how exposed the officials are. Same people that will board commercial vehicles after the close of work and likely transmit diseases to unsuspecting passengers.
By the way, that place that they will be buried needs to be highly concreted to avoid skull mining bussines around the place. If not, most of those corpses will still end in agbo and paraga sellers bottles.
Could you please enlighten me more on the bodies ending in paraga bottles?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bouncin04(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Damn! Sometimes I feel ... life is a set up... been staring at these images for an hour plus ...cant put my shiiit together

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by kenx1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
We r nothing but mere dust.... This hv made me. Have a rethink about life

The hustle is not worth it

May God 4gv me of my short comings

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
IBreakRules:

Could you please enlighten me more on the bodies ending in paraga bottles?

Yes, severally I have read and from many investigations , some of those who are arrested with dry human skulls confessed that they sell some to women selling/ hawking paragas and agbos in bottles apart from ritualists, to fortify their powers and effectiveness. I don't know how true is that. But many reports are like that.
This is just one
https://www.informationng.com/2014/05/human-parts-dealer-who-sells-skull-for-n20000-paraded-by-the-police.html
Frankicent:

They should just burn it instead of polluting the land....

Jeez how do you know rotten corspe are use as herb.?.. Chai awful
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by BafanaBafana: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:
I remember an old cemetry hand that used to live in our compound.

He was an odd person. He never used to leave his room or talk to anyone in the compound and he customarily wore black.

There used to be stories that he wasn't a living human being when we found out about his job.

Something happened one day that blew my mind. Here it is.

When he came home the one evening after his shift at the cemetery he let out a high-pitched cry and started speaking to the wind: "I am not the one that killed you. Look, aunty, look this is my room, not your house or your room where you breathed your last."

He opened his door and walked to the front gate. When he got to the gate, he opened it wide and spoke to the air again "aunty, look - this is my house. I didn't kill you so please leave me alone. Go and take your revenge. I don't ever want to see you again. You must not come back, if you do, I will teach you a very big lesson.

With that said he turned and looked around and smiled at my uncle when their eyes jammed.

"Solo, they come again?" My uncle aske.

"No mind the stupid woman. I no say she dey follow me since yesterday night when we put her for ground"

"Na wao"

"I see this all the time"

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
lebron7:

Do you even know how much it costs to carry out a DNA test?
Speak with wisdom
The state government is too poor to carry out DNA tests worth less than N150,000 each?! Won't reply you if you wrote me disrespectfully next time.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ireke(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
priceaction:
This country is terrible. I mean seriously sick. See, no regards for human being. Nothing you enjoy being a citizen of this country, both alive and in death. Who do we really offended in this part of the world?
Some of the likely sources of these corpses are
1.police brutality
2.accident victims
3 ritual victims
4. Tb/ or HIV patients
5. Dead Prisoners
6.Armed robbers
7. People that abandoned their loved ones and gave fake address because they couldn't afford the charges or so.
8. Jungle justice and many more.
But they don't deserve to be treated in such inhumane conditions.
And again see how exposed the officials are. Same people that will board commercial vehicles after the close of work and likely transmit diseases to unsuspecting passengers.
By the way, that place that they will be buried needs to be highly concreted to avoid skull mining bussines around the place. If not, most of those corpses will still end in agbo and paraga sellers bottles.

I'm Yoruba (Afonja or whatever you guys call us) and I don't care about all the name callings and yabbings on nairaland. It actually makes me laugh but you killed it the bolded. I swear I won't look at paras sellers and drinkers the same way again
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
ireke:

[/b]
I'm Yoruba (Afonja or whatever you guys call us) and I don't care about all the name callings and yabbings on nairaland. It actually makes me laugh but you killed it the bolded. I swear I won't look at paras sellers and drinkers the same way again
Lol. She afonja ni e ni ? Nkan to ba wu won ni kon ma so le nu naw. I beg run from those hawking paraga in plastic bottles ooo, if you like ur self. It is better to go to all those elewe omo than those already prepared charms fortified with human parts. grin
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bamoski(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hmmmm. Human being no be anything o. Na person like you reading this comment be that.

Thunder fire you there
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
WTF.. How was the hospital and environs able to cope with the stench abi smell of those corpse turned skeleton?

And I believe, we also have corpses like this in most of the hospitals in Nigeria.

Damn, what a failed country. *spits*

This is one of the reason i want to leave this shiithole of a country.. If u sabi way to to get PR to Canada or Germany.. PM me asap..

No quick way to get PR expect you re ready to pay heavily through unrecognised means. All you have special skills and must have IELTS and pray you are selected through express entry.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ireke(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
priceaction:

Lol. She afonja ni e ni ? Nkan to ba wu won ni kon ma so le nu naw. I beg run from those hawking paraga in plastic bottles ooo, if you like ur self. It is better to go to all those elewe omo than those already prepared charms fortified with human parts. grin

Run kwa? I don't near them o. In fact our paths don't cross for any reason

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:
remove the bra covering ur eyes and u would see graphic written in the topic
Idiot, the op edited it.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:
I am weak abeg. Is a morgue not supposed to preserve those bodies ni. Wat a shit hole country sad
hav dey not preserve dem enuff?like dried meat,i wonder which chemical dried dem out like that?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boyooosa:

Don't you know the spelling of graphic?
Don't you know the meaning of graphic?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
bamoski:

Thunder fire you there
grin na so them go forget your dead body but yours go be for bush
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jesus of Nigeria,
Is this human beings?
See people turned into a sculpture, no be small thing.
God help us
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
We need 2 change how we do burial,prepare for burial in dis part of d kun3,burial of corpse or carcass or cadaver or empty shell shd b @least 5days.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bamoski(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mutemenot:

grin na so them go forget your dead body but yours go be for bush

You sure say you go see tomorrow so?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Westbestside: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
ogaJona:
by the time you come tomorrow, they might have harvested all their skulls, is not afonjas again

BTW they would sold the corpses to Afonjas for proper mining
You see your life, what should have been a sober reflection for you, you turned it to Afonja, Igbo. I am sure people like you that always shouting afonja, Igbo are there lying lifeless. Instead of you to think that This is how you are going to be too when you are dead, you low thinking faculty could not help you with that. When nwosu said you people are very lazy in thinking, one will think he's just playing. Now that they have given you the little likes you crave for, I hope it has better your life. Fidelity bank has now paid you cos of the likes.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by austinkenneth: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
What is this!!!!! Unclaimed corpses. We should all bow our heads in shame.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by lebron7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
thesicilian:

The state government is too poor to carry out DNA tests worth less than N150,000 each?! Won't reply you if you wrote me disrespectfully next time.
So d money that is supposed to be used for infrastructure development for the "living" should be used for DNA tests on corpse's??
Nigga think.....
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
billyG:

hav dey not preserve dem enuff?like dried meat,i wonder which chemical dried dem out like that?
dem suppose embalm dem put dem inside fridge
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Evang007: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
we came into this world with nothing one day we are definitely going to go out of this world with nothing. Repent from your sins Jesus is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.