Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (46127 Views)

Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by labake1(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tobi7:
Yeah, they have stopped it, only people that have started using long before now are still enjoying it

It's not fair jor embarassed
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Barristergreen(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
ORIJIN201:
I subscribed a 5K worth of airtel megapack data last month February. upon 3days to expiration with 2Gb+ left. I couldn't browse telling me am out of data, thereby directing me to the free facebook page.

I called customer care hoping it would be resolved as I was told to wait for 12hrs. after 12 hours they sent me a message saying the issue has been resolved meanwhile it was still same old story.

Later I realised that when I switch to edge I was able to browse, upon switching back to 3G it does not work and hence it brings out same out of data balance page. I then did another 1k5 subscription hoping it would work. only for it to give me thesame error. calling the customer care has proven abortive as they keep telling me they are busy. only God knows what all this is.

I have visited their twitter handle only to find out that am not the only one experiencing this. tons of people experiencing the glitch yet they pretend nothing is happening falling on deaf ears with so many complains and plea thrown around. as for NCC they are a dead organisation.

Facebook hustle.... I dey with u bro....na so we see am here too oooo....
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Platony(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lets jst be sincere.......MTN remains d best.
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by somto811(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
angryfoolish network,i also experienced it too...
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by somto811(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Platony:
Lets jst be sincere.......MTN remains d best.
Yes bro,but their data are cost
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Naijaarchive(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Have been using airtel for long time they have never failed me.. except during their upgrades which they do notify me about.. about the not being able to browse issue.. at times its access point error it do happen to me.. airtel do send 2 internet configuration settings to your phone. 1st APN is wap. .ng .zain .com nd d 2nd is internet. ng. airtel. com. The 1st at times is the default and it do have these issues at times all other apps wont work except opera mini and facebook lite.. try checking this out under settings>more>cellular data>access point name to make changes
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by taiocol: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
lipsrsealed 3days counting

Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
I did this now and I was able to browse with my data. Sub for the daily 20mb, it's 50N. Switch off your phone and on it back. Goto network settings, switch to 2G only, wait for like 1min and switch back to 3G or 4G. Since then I'm still browsing, my 20mb for the daily plan has finished though, it's now deducting from my normal data plan. Hope this helps.
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
labake1:

It's not fair jor embarassed
not at all... I subbed like thrice in the month of March, wasting unnecessary money on data. That 1.5GB ain't enough
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Iscoalarcon: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
As much as I hate to admit it, mtn is the only reliable network to browse in this country. The rest will just give you one head ache or the other.
Etisalat is the best bro
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Alezy(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2018
CallmeKola:
Who else is experiencing horrible reception with Airtel? In terms of Internet and even calls. What ever happened to Airtel? embarassed
mine is I just woke up one morning to see that they helped me subbed. I called them and they said its an error till now am still waiting for them to correct this error o. The worse part is they blocked every means of reaching them now.
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Alezy(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2018
somto811:
Yes bro,but their data are cost
not just cost. They steal data too. One min u av 500mb, next min its 10mb even without browsing sometimes. Happened to me severely

Instead of me using mtn, I had better stay without data on my phone
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by captain89: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2018
when Barça full time win Vs sevilla is your last game to win 2 million naira and u have spent 200k on credit to buy drinks for guys in the bar

Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by ericmor: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2018
itsRhamzy:

Ah Oga pls calm down o.. I thought I was the only one experiencing this shiit.. Can't browse on my Airtel sim for over three days now. And I still have over 850mb left from the subscription I did.. Spoken to over 8 customer care agents now but they kept telling me the same thing to wait for 12hours.. Did another sub of N100 yesterday thinking that will browse but no, still the same old story of "you do not have an active data balance"
I don tire sef

Same here too but mine is 956mb but can’t browse for like 3days now
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by ericmor: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Etisalat is the best bro

Expensive and they zap data like say no tomorrow
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by DonroxyII: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2018
ORIJIN201:
I subscribed a 5K worth of airtel megapack data last month February. upon 3days to expiration with 2Gb+ left. I couldn't browse telling me am out of data, thereby directing me to the free facebook page.

I called customer care hoping it would be resolved as I was told to wait for 12hrs. after 12 hours they sent me a message saying the issue has been resolved meanwhile it was still same old story.

Later I realised that when I switch to edge I was able to browse, upon switching back to 3G it does not work and hence it brings out same out of data balance page. I then did another 1k5 subscription hoping it would work. only for it to give me thesame error. calling the customer care has proven abortive as they keep telling me they are busy. only God knows what all this is.

I have visited their twitter handle only to find out that am not the only one experiencing this. tons of people experiencing the glitch yet they pretend nothing is happening falling on deaf ears with so many complains and plea thrown around. as for NCC they are a dead organisation.
It happened to me too ..... Mine was my remaining 500mb, it stopped browsing since 25th of march .... I called customer care tired but midday and midnight ..... they promised same 12 hours and nothing happened even after 12/24 hours .....

I just ditched the simcard and load up another one (Airtel sim) , I think Na d sim get issue o ...... I think their last system upgrade which was conducted on 27th march was d cause of d problem

Glo is d best in my office while Airtel is d bomb at home !!
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by abbiboy: 1:07am On Apr 01, 2018
ORIJIN201:

Bros before u cry and die try calling there free line 622.exercise patient for
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by abbiboy: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2018
ORIJIN201:

Bros before u cry and die try calling there free line 622.for NCC.exercise patient
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by chuksp09(m): 1:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Tobi7:
4G network right?
Nah 3g
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by ShinyJay22(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2018
ORIJIN201:

Hi op I strongly disagree with what you wrote concerning NCC there.Actually,they (NCC) have been of help to me on two different occasions.The recent one was when Airtel illegally charged my line for a one day subscription that I had earlier deactivated 3 days before that time. I called Airtel customer care first to see if they would be responsible enough to revert that forced subscription but the customer care rep was just telling me sorry without offering any solution and they( Airtel) purposely terminated my call with out sending me a reference message for my call( they thought they were wise). Anyways I didn't panic...I simply dialed 622 and was instantly patched to an NCC agent.I then laid my complaint and she requested that I tell her the ref no from Airtel (explained to her that the call was terminated without the no being sent) .She simply assured me that they'd get back to me.Lo and behold just 48 hours later Airtel sent me an apology and my account was credited...So you see NCC isn't dead afterall
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Rick9(m): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't know why people still use AIRTEL & GLO

1 Like

Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by ikorodureporta: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2018
Glo too shld be checked. They keep deducting my money for no reason
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by nani667: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2018
Majority advocating for MTN.... MTN dey try sha, but Dem be scam last last.... Like their 500MB night plan that should end by 4am as they stated, Basterds will terminate their data by exactly 3:30am
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by fortune1968: 3:14am On Apr 01, 2018
ORIJIN201:
who's this? where did you crawl out from? did you hear yourself? why would I create a thread if it has been resolved. did you take time to think before you typed all this. am very frustrated as am typing this. if you don't have any meaningful contribution keep shut and move along. I didn't buy data with your money nor depending on free megabytes.
Just ignore the irresponsible comment .I'm experiencing the same thing as I type. this .I had called them .The problem persists .
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by bereto(m): 3:24am On Apr 01, 2018
happened to me i was very confused cuz I was sure I had data useless network its very difficult to get their customer care thank you for this
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by bereto(m): 3:27am On Apr 01, 2018
really true mtn is a scam network
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Clue147: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Nova01:
can you listen to yourself , the OP simply made a post on what he observed and you are here castigating him . See OP airtel customer service is useless you need to disturb them well before your issue is resolved same thing happened to a friend

The Naija technician works for airtel,and he's on NL in disguise,the op told you after 12 hours same story he even had to do 1k5 which is additional cost,u re vomiting nonsense ,sometimes u don't let ur ego override ur reason....
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by olayinkajnr(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Airtel is the worst network in Nigeria. They have the poorest CSR. It takes ages for them to reply to complaint or even enquiry o. I stopped using them cause of that

1 Like

Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by labake1(f): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2018
Tobi7:
not at all... I subbed like thrice in the month of March, wasting unnecessary money on data. That 1.5GB ain't enough

Truly not enough
Anyway it's well
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by EverGlorious(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Pls off topic though still on Airtel issue, Can someone help with how to deactivate/completely stop Airtel N10 service charge? These people are real thiefs.

Pls anyone that had similar problem and solved it should should show a brother some love. Thank you
Re: Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel by Gemc3(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2018
CallmeKola:
Who else is experiencing horrible reception with Airtel? In terms of Internet and even calls. What ever happened to Airtel? embarassed

I am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.