Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (105319 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Newboss(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Both with perfect records! angry

Joshua WILL lose! angry

But he's too strong for the guy tho. angry

Experience will decide the game! angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by instinctg(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
seunmsg:
It's 10:30 already. Link to stream live please.

https://www.vipbox.live/sports/boxing.html
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kylekent59: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kaii, see as dem comot joshua's teeth ooo shocked cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by instinctg(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
nigerian flag being waved in d ring , parker on the ring walk

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Shukusheka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Newboss:

Joshua WILL lose! angry

What experience? There are only 4 fight differences between both boxers.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by jdleo32(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

It is the fact.

It is bitterness when you question Parker's credentials by asking who has he fought. I simply asked a counter question "who has AJ fought?"

People only mention Klischko who was already 41 and had not fought for 2 years.

If you accuse me of bitterness and you fail to accuse the anti Parker crowd of bitterness, then you are being partial.

This fight can end quickly. It doesn't take anything away from the skills of either boxer. I have been a boxing fan since I was a kid and I was in a boxing club and would have taken up the profession but for my mother. So, I know what boxing entails. If it is AJ's good day, he may even knock Parker out in less than a minute.

If you follow both fighters, you will agree JP is more tactical has fighting sense than Joshua but, in a fight like this were both have amazing punch then anything goes. Just one punch could decide Parker future because all strategy will fall out of ur head when you loose control.
On that bases I route for Anthony but let's be honest if this fight get to unanimously deciding who takes the day I feel Joseph Parker will.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Gullah: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Joseph Parker has made his way into the arena
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by simeotexy: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin go play shea?
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by 2O17: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Joshua go chop defeat today angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Shroud: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Wladimir was already past his prime and had even suffered a defeat in the hands of Fury before meeting AJ. Anyone with a pedigree would have beaten Wladimir.

Let me tell you something, boxing is not as straightforward as many of you make it.

Fury played with Klischko but AJ struggled to beat Wladimir and even suffered a knockdown during the bout. Does it mean Fury would easily beat AJ?

Also, you must remember that Takam only had 12-day full training against AJ as he was not even the main challenger. He was positioned as a standby when it began to look like Kubrat had injured himself during training. You cannot compare the Takam that fought AJ with the one that fought Parker. The Takam that fought AJ had only 12-day full training but the Takam that fought Parker had a full training of at least 6-9 weeks.
takam headbutted AJ in the early stages of the bout which interrupted AJ's breathing.

Klischo may well be past his prime but was also very good.

I think what AJ said about anyone coming to fight him is always 30% better is true.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BabyApple(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Newboss:

Joshua WILL lose! angry

God punish you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kylekent59: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gullah:
Joseph Parker has made his way into the arena
Which arena,na back of TV u dey watch, u no see as dem comot joshua teeth.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by pooozeee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018

Believe me Anthony Joshua will triumph over Joseph parker to nite, I don't need to talk much, I am at the stadium already, live streaming freeeeeeeeee fight neva start o

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Gullah: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
The noise at the principality stadium in Cardiff is deafening as The crowd expects to see Anthony Joshua any moment from now
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by macaphan007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:

1- david price has a weak chin, amir khan has a weak chin. Anyone with a weak chin doesnt get up from a dr steel hammer punch
2. Parker is no tua. Tua had ko power. Psrker dont
3. Parker has never been hit with someone with joshua power. He wud crumble.
4.Aj wins by ud or ko. Watch takam vs parker
5. See wetin dem do lucas browne last week. Beware
Don't mind all these people with very weak analysis, how many top rated boxers has Parker fought when compared with Joshua,Dr Steel Hammer was no joke,Joshua is also fast and has a longer reach than Parker,even Wilder is no match,the only person whom I think will be an issue is Fury, that guy is good and he's very fast with some nice jabs and power punches.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Shroud: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
themonk:

I don't watch BBC bro. I'm not a causal fan of boxing, does the truth about the strengths and weaknesses of both men hurt your emotions?
nope. Exactly what you posted now was what I read on BBC comment feed. Nearly word for word . We understand the need for that. Don't worry.

Hope you know the Brits whose opinion you're re-echoing here are like 50% in favour of Parker? That's how racist they are.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Gullah: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kylekent59:

Which arena,na back of TV u dey watch, u no see as dem comot joshua teeth.
Guy u no well o, why you dey beef our guy nah?
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by emmaattack: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Round 6....
Joshua wins.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Shukusheka(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
jdleo32:

If you follow both fighters, you will agree JP is more tactical has fighting sense than Joshua but, in a fight like this were both have amazing punch then anything goes. Just one punch could decide Parker future because all strategy will fall out of ur head when you loose control.
On that bases I route for Anthony but let's be honest if this fight get to unanimously deciding who takes the day I feel Joseph Parker will.
If points should have to determine this fight, I feel Parker might nick it. He is a faster puncher and jabs better than Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Achillesdam500(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Where can I watch it in mobdro?
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by GentleMoney: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Chechem: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Where dem dey show the fight?
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kylekent59: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
macaphan007:
Don't mind all these people with very weak analysis, how many top rated boxers has Parker fought when compared with Joshua,Dr Steel Hammer was no joke,Joshua is also fast and has a longer reach than Parker,even Wilder is no match,the only person whom I think will be an issue is Fury, that guy is good and he's very fast with some nice jabs and power punches.

Sharap!!! You are bias.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by instinctg(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
joshua ring walks , electrifying scenes here .
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Flets: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Naija flag
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Gullah: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
And here he comes....

A single spotlight in a darkened stadium picks out Anthony Joshua.

On-fire huge letters AJ are either side of Joshua as he slowly makes his way through the tunnel.

Get ready, this is going to be explosive.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by itsRhamzy: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kylekent59:
Kaii, see as dem comot joshua's teeth ooo shocked cool
lol you no well

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Gullah: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
The stadium is really buzzing for Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kog45(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

It is the fact.

It is bitterness when you question Parker's credentials by asking who has he fought. I simply asked a counter question "who has AJ fought?"

People only mention Klischko who was already 41 and had not fought for 2 years.

If you accuse me of bitterness and you fail to accuse the anti Parker crowd of bitterness, then you are being partial.

This fight can end quickly. It doesn't take anything away from the skills of either boxer. I have been a boxing fan since I was a kid and I was in a boxing club and would have taken up the profession but for my mother. So, I know what boxing entails. If it is AJ's good day, he may even knock Parker out in less than a minute.

Sir is there anything like age in heavyweight boxing?cos saying Klitschko is 41 is out of it.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by nanakgh(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
wilder is waiting
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by ifyalways(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
2O17:
Joshua go chop defeat today angry

I kinda feel so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 / Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.