Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (105093 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
I believe I have overstayed on this thread. I have knocked out Shroud without rolling in the mud with him.

About time for some jollof rice and a beer. I am not celebrating though. I didn't lay much hands on him because I didn't want to get mud on my clothes.

Shroud, say something before I walk away. Do you want a rematch? cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
edimolu2:

that man is a complete-dunce, one who is always fashioned to possess a top notch level in intellectual paralysis and hypocrisy!

you have schooled him enough bro...leave him to me now!

Bro, just let the fool go. He has punched himself out. He is going to be repeating the same SHIIT he has been saying since morning. He is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Shroud: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
edimolu2:

dealt with me? that's laughable, not even worthy of a debate! it would take humans to be generally born feet first before you would achieve that!

olodo oshi....trying so hard to seek validation!..cheesy

infact fûck it....lets play lezz! hit me now!cheesy
let make a mockery yet again why you remain a waste of semen!

I don't take offence. You follow an impulse when you quote me. When your life vibe batteries die, quoting and stalking me is the only measure to charge back your life to a semblance of normalcy.

You're the carrion I murdered and hung on a tree for vultures to feed on. Only the lure of cheap fame and attention is pulling you to quote me.

You're the badly beaten jellyfish who i so pummeled he had to upload his picture 3 time with that of his sister and he even forgot to censore his sister's face the 3rd time.

Going against me means you won't stop losing.

Everyone knows the only reason you keep stalking and meddling anytime I have a brawl is because you're still unhealed from the deep cuts I inflicted on you and you're a loathsome human filth looking for relevancy online after being rejected by nearly every single teenage female in romanceland after serially sending random PM's to them demanding for nudes.

I'm bored of trashing you every time

I'm tired of trying to make you famous like everyone who brawls with me but you're still a mud rat

You're a customer and there is no zeal troubling a corpse any more.

Your mother was murdered like gutter pr(o)stitute as you admitted on this forum. The only people who you should be obsessed with are the people ( your uncles) who murdered her and made you a byproduct of frustration and a psychoneurotic invalid to the point you can be mistaken for a badly programmed Ugandan spam bot in Nairaland.

Nairaland should be the least of your worries . You're the lowest of lows with unsettling real-life issues.

Your mother's soul is still trapped in limbo awaiting the day you'll grow balls to avenge her death.

Stop the false bravado. Just make your mother find eternal peace yonder by dedicating 1/10th of your lezz-time into looking for her killers and watch your identity and heritage begin to have a little meaning.

Quoting me relentlessly can never bring your dead mother back or make you become accepted. The coward you are in real life can never be substituted online by your foolhardiness and suicidal tendencies against me.

So why not stop being a butthurt crybaby desperately looking for a mother figure on line and go make your dead rotten mother proud?
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by edimolu2: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shroud:
I don't take offence. You follow an impulse when you quote me. When your life vibe batteries die, quoting and stalking me is the only measure to charge back your life to a semblance of normalcy.

You're the carrion I murdered and hung on a tree for vultures to feed on. Only the lure of cheap fame and attention is pulling you to quote me.

You're the badly beaten jellyfish who i so pummeled he had to upload his picture 3 time with that of his sister and he even forgot to censore his sister's face the 3rd time.

Everyone knows the only reason you keep stalking and meddling anytime I have a brawl is because you're still unhealed from the deep cuts I inflicted on you and you're a loathsome human filth looking for relevancy online after being rejected by nearly every single teenage female in romanceland after serially sending random PM's to them demanding for nudes.

I'm tired of trying to make you famous like everyone who brawls with me but you're still a mud rat

Your mother was murdered like you admitted on this forum. The only people who you should be obsessed with are the people ( your uncles) who murdered her and made you a byproduct of frustration and psychoneurotic invalid to the point you can be mistaken for a badly programmed Ugandan spam bot.

Nairaland should be the least of your worries . You're the lowest of lows with unsettling real-life issues.

Your mother's soul is still trapped in limbo waiting the day you'll grow balls to avenge her death.

Stop the false bravado. Just make your mother find eternal rest yonder by dedicating 1/10th of your lezz-time into looking after her killers and watch your identity and heritage begin to have a little meaning.

Quoting me relentlessly can never bring your dead mother back or make you become accepted.

So why not stop being a butthurt crybaby desperately looking for a mother figure on line?
Is that all? yet i waited endlessly thinking you had the viciousness you foolishly boasted about in you! i was wrong...your write-up could not even achieve the slightest tickle!

but let me ask, you mean my mother is dead? ehen...na you kill am? how come am celebrating easter with my parents today?. lol....you are a complete-idiot....

since you are good with screenshots, show us proof of where you admitted your mother died!

i expect a soonest retort!
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by edimolu2: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shroud:

you new alt is welcome, mr N-power ambassador, press the like effortlessly like a silly biitch yo' are!

first you called the lady my friend, now all of a sudden she is my sister? hahaha, see the way your brain cells keep fluctuating!

Do you wanna see the picture of where me and the lady got intimate, if not for anything but to cure your konji mode! fuuckin self-servicer!

answer me this!
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by edimolu2: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
shroud , you taking much time! do not tell me you are intellectually-spent so soon!
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow, congrats to Mr Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by neeyeesky(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Come help us knock buhari nao AJ

be a patriot nao grin

Why d so much hatred for our dear President like this?
CONGRATULATION JOSHUA
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by SokizzRaven(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shroud:
[s][/s]

Read your post again and again and see for yourself you and your family have a combined IQ of 20.

If you can't see anything wrong in your post, then realise you were fed goat milk at infancy.

A shameless, evasive buffoon who lives in denial. You don't even have the intelligence to band words together to make them sting.

I was busy chopping you limb from limb and using your flesh as carrion for vultures and you're busy yapping " you're not a match". " This is going to be classless fight". And never even swinging an effective punch.

Niggar you're a ghost. I have effectively separated your spineless ghost from your eczema infested flesh and held it in limbo until Satan and his pixies decide what chamber of hell you'll be spending eternity.

Your punchlines are as ineffective as Parker's last night and I keep jabbing you accros your weak chin until you convulse like an epileptic idiot.

And who ever told you your parents are innocent. Any mother who didn't have the grace to terminate your pregnancy and stupid enough to allow a drunken lackey like your dad duplicate his mutated DNA in her should have her ovum surgically removed without anaesthesia.

Ode.
Damn! E yi poju bro

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kog45:
Sir is there anything like age in heavyweight boxing?cos saying Klitschko is 41 is out of it.

Age matters a lot in sports, including boxing.

You can't compare the speed and strength of Klischko at 41 and Klischko at a younger age. Do you think Okocha can still play as energetically as he did when he was 20-30?

I am sorry to write that your question was stupid. Age plays a lot in boxing. As Anthony Joshua grows older, he would be losing some of his speed and power. It is biological. Even a child should know that. Lennox Lewis is one of the greats of boxing. If he returns to the ring, he can never be the same Lennox Lewis even if he is fit. His movement would be slower and he won't have the powerful punches he used to give.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kog45(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Age matters a lot in sports, including boxing.

You can't compare the speed and strength of Klischko at 41 and Klischko at a younger age. Do you think Okocha can still play as energetically as he did when he was 20-30?

I am sorry to write that your question was stupid. Age plays a lot in boxing. As Anthony Joshua grows older, he would be losing some of his speed and power. It is biological. Even a child should know that. Lennox Lewis is one of the greats of boxing. If he returns to the ring, he can never be the same Lennox Lewis even if he is fit. His movement would be slower and he won't have the powerful punches he used to give.
Oh my question is stupid cos you are senseless for not able to grab simple point.

Pls answer me is there anything like age in boxing,pls answer me idiot.What has age got to do with it,pls MR STUPIDITY answer me.

Okay tell me how old was Vitali Klitschko(1971) when he beat Samuel Peters(1980),Old Vitali came out after four years lay off to beat young Peters,see your foolishness and you are coming here to tell me how age slow people down in sports,do you need to tell me that to drive your points.

Well i don't expect anything less from online cat like you who looks at the mirror and see himself as a Tiger.

BluntBoy or BluntTheApostle you are welcome.Pls continue in your stupidity.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Kog45:
Oh my question is stupid cos you are senseless for not able to grab simple point.

Pls answer me is there anything like age in boxing,pls answer me idiot.What has age got to do with it,pls MR STUPIDITY answer me.

Okay tell me how old was Vitali Klitschko(1971) when he beat Samuel Peters(1980),Old Vitali came out after four years lay off to beat young Peters,see your foolishness and you are coming here to tell me how age slow people down in sports,do you need to tell me that to drive your points.

Well i don't expect anything less from online cat like you who looks at the mirror and see himself as a Tiger.

Calm down. I said your question (not you) was stupid but you quickly rushed to attack me. Smh. Many of you are just kids. Better grow up.

Anyway, age has a lot to do with it. That Buffon played till 39 does not mean every goalkeeper would be able to. One of the reasons AJ gave during the buildup toward Klischko's fight was that he would knock out Klischko because he (AJ) was younger and fresher. Age is vital in rigorous activities like boxing. If you are over 40 and you are fighting a younger man, age would be one of your disadvantages, no matter how hard you try to cover it.

Vitali was 37 when he fought Samuel Peters and even though he was constrained by age, he had the advantage of height and reach and the only way Samuel could land a punch was to come closer. And you know you can't win a defensive Vitali by trying to fight in the inside. Moreover, Vitali is not Wladmir. Moreover, Wladmir had no such advantage against Joshua. Both men were the same height and probably reach.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kog45(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Calm down. I said your question (not you) was stupid but you quickly rushed to attack me. Smh. Many of you are just kids. Better grow up.

Anyway, age has a lot to do with it. That Buffon played till 39 does not mean every goalkeeper would be able to. One of the reasons AJ gave during the buildup toward Klischko's fight was that he would knock out Klischko because he (AJ) was younger and fresher. Age is vital in rigorous activities like boxing. If you are over 40 and you are fighting a younger man, age would be one of your disadvantages, no matter how hard you try to cover it.

Vitali was 37 when he fought Samuel Peters and even though he was constrained by age, he had the advantage of height and reach and the only way Samuel could land a punch was to come closer. And you know you can't win a defensive Vitali by trying to fight in the inside. Moreover, Vitali is not Wladmir. Moreover, Wladmir had no such advantage against Joshua. Both men were the same height and probably reach.
Kid am off,always come out straight and feel free to attack instead of dodging,be a man and it would be better for your life.

My question is stupid but am not stupid,pls not ready for clown like you.

I repeat it again continue wallowing in your stupidity Mr BluntBoy or BluntTheApostle.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Kog45:

Oga talk with sense abeg...can you compare a man in his mid 20s to a man in his early 40s No... 20 years from now, you posting from the comfort of your home wouldn't even muster the energy to type this long comment
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kog45(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
Oga talk with sense abeg...can you compare a man in his mid 20s to a man in his early 40s No... 20 years from now, you posting from the comfort of your home wouldn't even muster the energy to type this long comment
Sir my comment is not for mediocre so it may be difficult for you to get cos i didn't erased influence of age in sports but trying to use it to downplay AJ achievement is out of it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2018
legitimatefrank1:

Tell him, my brother. Even a child knows that age matters in boxing and by extension all sports.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Kog45:
Kid am off,always come out straight and feel free to attack instead of dodging,be a man and it would be better for your life.

My question is stupid but am not stupid,pls not ready for clown like you.

I repeat it again continue wallowing in your stupidity Mr BluntBoy or BluntTheApostle.

Now, it is obvious that you are actually very stupid and uneducated.

I mean, only a stupid person would say that age does not matter in heavyweight boxing. We are talking about a game of power and endurance and speed and you are talking nonsense about age not being a major factor. If age is not a factor, why don't uninjured champs continue to fight past their prime? Why retire if age does not matter? Can Falilat Ogunkoya (even if she is willing to return) dominate the track against younger athlete as she did at a younger age? We are talking biology, you are talking nonsense. Why do people slow down with age? Can Arnold Schwarzenegger still lift stuffs as he did many years back?
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kog45(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Now, it is obvious that you are actually very stupid and uneducated.

I mean, only a stupid person would say that age does not matter in heavyweight boxing. We are talking about a game of power and endurance and speed and you are talking nonsense about age not being a major factor. If age is not a factor, why don't uninjured champs continue to fight past their prime? Why retire if age does not matter? Can Falilat Ogunkoya (even if she is willing to return) dominate the track against younger athlete as she did at a younger age? We are talking biology, you are talking nonsense. Why do people slow down with age? Can Arnold Schwarzenegger still lift stuffs as he did many years back?

Good you are now a man instead of throwing jabs indirectly,lovely for taking you out of your shell.Kudos.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Kog45:
Good you are now a man instead of throwing jabs indirectly,lovely for taking you out of your shell.Kudos.

LOL.

Listen, son, you are insignificant and your perspectives are mediocre. I didn't want to banter with you on that score because you would be no match at all. You will merely waste my time, hence my decision to school you instead of play with you in the mud.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Kog45(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

LOL.

Listen, son, you are insignificant and your perspectives are mediocre. I didn't want to banter with you on that score because you would be no match at all. You will merely waste my time, hence my decision to school you instead of play with you in the mud.
OK Father i hear you,too much respect great boxing pundit.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by nisai: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Shroud:

Your mother was murdered like gutter pr(o)stitute as you admitted on this forum. The only people who you should be obsessed with are the people ( your uncles) who murdered her and made you a byproduct of frustration and a psychoneurotic invalid to the point you can be mistaken for a badly programmed Ugandan spam bot in Nairaland.

Your mother's soul is still trapped in limbo awaiting the day you'll grow balls to avenge her death.

Stop the false bravado. Just make your mother find eternal peace yonder by dedicating 1/10th of your lezz-time into looking for her killers and watch your identity and heritage begin to have a little meaning.

Quoting me relentlessly can never bring your dead mother back or make you become accepted. The coward you are in real life can never be substituted online by your foolhardiness and suicidal tendencies against me.

So why not stop being a butthurt crybaby desperately looking for a mother figure on line and go make your dead rotten mother proud?
By your write -up I shall know you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Shroud: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
nisai:
By your write -up I shall know you.

grin what's up. Been a lifetime bro. Every mod gets a bonus when my account is taken down. What's happening?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by nisai: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Shroud:

grin what's up. Been a lifetime bro. Every mod gets a bonus when my account is taken down. What's happening?
Baba I dey oo. No mind them, them no want make I learn again ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by onome25(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
HMMMMMMMMM THE MASTER OF SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS IS BACK IN NIGERIA!!!!@JAMES SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS.[3 years in research].....GET THE NEW ACCOUNT TODAY FOR UR HD DECODERS USING UR MODEM OR ROUTER & ENJOY SPORTS & UR FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES....ENJOY WHILE IT LAST!!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by SiteLinksGala: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 / Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.