Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) (644 Views)

Slovakia: Pro-Russian Party, DSD Wins Parliamentary Elections / Pro Russian Donetsk Soldiers Decide To Stop Fighting For Russia. Video / Massive Pro-russian Rallies In The Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by aiir2303(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
I'll Classify this a degree above (the ranting stage) I just want to know the mind of this pro Empire /Zionist wannabes how they've sold common sense by aligning and conforming with different western narratives and deceits without carefully going through all the possibilities. The Skripal case come to mind. Please bear with me on the spelling and structure of this advanced rant

Firstly, all the Anglo Zionist fan boys and slaves don't know how their empire works. For those who know we know that it's days are numbered cause Iran has dropped the dollar, Russia is also bracing up when all that happens their so called economic sanctions which are already toothless would all but be irrelevant in containing Russia. China has dropped the petro dollar replacing it with the yuan which can be exchanged for gold. Yeah you heard that GOLD and also bear in mind their One Belt One Road Initiative which is underway.
Countries are braking the dollar yoke by backing their currency up with Gold (Gold Standard). The BRICKS would be in on the action too and other countries willing to trade without having to source for dollars.
Russia has the highest gold reserves in the world then followed by China I think Iran and some few other.
Gaddafi wanted to do this before he was assassinated by the west and cause he was already on the verge to breaking their economic hegemony by rolling out his gold backed African currency he was all but done for (he was simply given a bad name like a dog and hung). We all know what happens when anyone challenges their system it's war and Lets see if the Empire is ready to go to war with the east. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
One pertinent question then is, why is the Empire every where ?
1.Its Operates a [b][/b]Fiat currency which fuels it's military adventurism round the globe in essence it means it has a money printing machine( like no other) an unlimited paper notes called the dollar which no other nation on earth has. Research the Federal Reserve

2. It's an Empire of debt putting more and more nations into its hold through this mechanism. The US is on an all time high in debt.

3. The imperial war machine. The idea here is not to win wars but drag them on as long as possible on multiple fronts. What do you think the Empires presence in Iraq after 15 years (protecting the locals or extracting it's resources) even when the Iraqi parliament had voted unanimously for the Empire to leave it's borders. What about it's presence in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc Or you think the Empire loves the world so much that it won't rest until we are all democratic.
Anglo Zionist slaves should break loose from the wannabe status and use their heads.
Where's Libya Now after the invasion a county with the highest life expectancy in Africa before the invasion and pillaging. Also giving us the the problem of Boko Haram by opening the armory in Libya or did you think that was just a coincidence, think again . One love to Our brother in Ghana resisting the Snake

Tried to get the proper spelling of the name on Google and look at the first narrative I'm given. Thank God for Alt Media and common sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
What if we back ours with bronze? Or oil?
Re: How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
aiir2303:
I'll Classify this a degree above (the ranting stage) I just want to know the mind of this pro Empire /Zionist wannabes how they've sold common sense by aligning and conforming with different western narratives and deceits without carefully going through all the possibilities. The Skripal case come to mind. Please bear with me on the spelling and structure of this advanced rant

Firstly, all the Anglo Zionist fan boys and slaves don't know how their empire works. For those who know we know that it's days are numbered cause Iran has dropped the dollar, Russia is also bracing up when all that happens their so called economic sanctions which are already toothless would all but be irrelevant in containing Russia. China has dropped the petro dollar replacing it with the yuan which can be exchanged for gold. Yeah you heard that GOLD and also bear in mind their One Belt One Road Initiative which is underway.
Countries are braking the dollar yoke by backing their currency up with Gold (Gold Standard). The BRICKS would be in on the action too and other countries willing to trade without having to source for dollars.
Russia has the highest gold reserves in the world then followed by China I think Iran and some few other.
Gaddafi wanted to do this before he was assassinated by the west and cause he was already on the verge to breaking their economic hegemony by rolling out his gold backed African currency he was all but done for (he was simply given a bad name like a dog and hung). We all know what happens when anyone challenges their system it's war and Lets see if the Empire is ready to go to war with the east. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
One pertinent question then is, why is the Empire every where ?
1.Its Operates a [b][/b]Fiat currency which fuels it's military adventurism round the globe in essence it means it has a money printing machine( like no other) an unlimited paper notes called the dollar which no other nation on earth has. Research the Federal Reserve

2. It's an Empire of debt putting more and more nations into its hold through this mechanism. The US is on an all time high in debt.

3. The imperial war machine. The idea here is not to win wars but drag them on as long as possible on multiple fronts. What do you think the Empires presence in Iraq after 15 years (protecting the locals or extracting it's resources) even when the Iraqi parliament had voted unanimously for the Empire to leave it's borders. What about it's presence in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc Or you think the Empire loves the world so much that it won't rest until we are all democratic.
Anglo Zionist slaves should break loose from the wannabe status and use their heads.
Where's Libya Now after the invasion a county with the highest life expectancy in Africa before the invasion and pillaging. Also giving us the the problem of Boko Haram by opening the armory in Libya or did you think that was just a coincidence, think again . One love to Our brother in Ghana resisting the Snake

Tried to get the proper spelling of the name on Google and look at the first narrative I'm given. Thank God for Alt Media and common sense
You should be pro Nigeria first.
Re: How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2018
US ‘Empire of Debt’ will go to war to stop emergence of petro-yuan

The imminent introduction of oil trading in yuan is a very bold move by the Chinese, because the US will not give up the basis of its hegemony – the dollar as the world’s reserve currency – without a fight, Max Keiser, host of RT’s financial program ‘Keiser Report' has said.

The Chinese plan to roll out a yuan-denominated oil contract before the end of this year is a very brave move, since countries who “tried to exit the oil-dollar matrix have met terrible ends,” Keiser pointed out.

“Saddam Hussein wanted to trade oil in Euros and he was killed, Muammar Gaddafi wanted to trade his energy in something other than the US dollar – he was killed,” Keiser said.

China, however, has the resolve and the resources to pull-off the de-dollarization, and besides, it’s backed by several major countries which are “resistant to America’s financial cartel,” namely Russia and Iran, Keiser said.

“Kudos to China for taking this project on and of course they are rumored to be a big buyer in the Aramco offering of their state oil facilities coming down the pike,”Keiser said, referring to the anticipated sales of shares in the Saudi Aramco state oil company.

“This makes sense, geopolitical sense, in terms you’ve got China and Russia and the Saudis looking to escape the US dollar, US dollar hegemony.”

Saudi Arabia was pushed to the de-dollarization crowd only recently by the US itself, which, last year, allowed survivors and relatives of the victims of the 9/11 attack to sue the kingdom over its alleged role in the terrorist acts, Keiser stated.

“There’s decently motivation for the Saudis. They want to float Aramco, they are deeply in debt and they are running out of cash. And they wanted to do an APO [alternative public offering] of Aramco either on London or American exchange, but they prevented from doing so from the legal actions of the 9/11 survivors, who rightly pointed at Saudis as the cause of 9/11,” Keiser noted.

Countries worldwide are tired of funding the America’s “military adventurism by being a party to the ‘Empire of Debt,’ as it’s known around the world – the US dollar,” and therefore, will likely join the de-dollarization movement, Keiser said.

The US financial sector and its military-industrial complex are unlikely to give up the dollar hegemony without a fight, though, as the dollar is both the basis and the main product of America. And the US will use its other favorite tool for it – war, Keiser believes.

“Maybe they will start a war between Japan and China, and maybe they will start a war with North Korea. America will do anything to keep the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency,” Keiser said.

“They will invade the countries, like Afghanistan, they will stop at nothing. Because this is the basis of the US empire. It’s not land-based, it’s not based on material goods, it’s based on rent-seeking. It’s based on landing dollars, getting out income and when countries can’t pay they dismantle the assets and take them over. We saw it in Latin America, South America, this is how America built its empire.”

Source: https://www.rt.com/business/407789-us-petro-dollar-yuan/amp/

Every war the United Snakes of Amerika has prosecuted since 1946 saw no fighting on the Amerikan mainland. It's about time we changed that. cheesy

Let 300 million Amerikans know & see what being carpet bombed feels like. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by aiir2303(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Zoharariel:
US ‘Empire of Debt’ will go to war to stop emergence of petro-yuan

The imminent introduction of oil trading in yuan is a very bold move by the Chinese, because the US will not give up the basis of its hegemony – the dollar as the world’s reserve currency – without a fight, Max Keiser, host of RT’s financial program ‘Keiser Report' has said.

The Chinese plan to roll out a yuan-denominated oil contract before the end of this year is a very brave move, since countries who “tried to exit the oil-dollar matrix have met terrible ends,” Keiser pointed out.

“Saddam Hussein wanted to trade oil in Euros and he was killed, Muammar Gaddafi wanted to trade his energy in something other than the US dollar – he was killed,” Keiser said.

China, however, has the resolve and the resources to pull-off the de-dollarization, and besides, it’s backed by several major countries which are “resistant to America’s financial cartel,” namely Russia and Iran, Keiser said.

“Kudos to China for taking this project on and of course they are rumored to be a big buyer in the Aramco offering of their state oil facilities coming down the pike,”Keiser said, referring to the anticipated sales of shares in the Saudi Aramco state oil company.

“This makes sense, geopolitical sense, in terms you’ve got China and Russia and the Saudis looking to escape the US dollar, US dollar hegemony.”

Saudi Arabia was pushed to the de-dollarization crowd only recently by the US itself, which, last year, allowed survivors and relatives of the victims of the 9/11 attack to sue the kingdom over its alleged role in the terrorist acts, Keiser stated.

“There’s decently motivation for the Saudis. They want to float Aramco, they are deeply in debt and they are running out of cash. And they wanted to do an APO [alternative public offering] of Aramco either on London or American exchange, but they prevented from doing so from the legal actions of the 9/11 survivors, who rightly pointed at Saudis as the cause of 9/11,” Keiser noted.

Countries worldwide are tired of funding the America’s “military adventurism by being a party to the ‘Empire of Debt,’ as it’s known around the world – the US dollar,” and therefore, will likely join the de-dollarization movement, Keiser said.

The US financial sector and its military-industrial complex are unlikely to give up the dollar hegemony without a fight, though, as the dollar is both the basis and the main product of America. And the US will use its other favorite tool for it – war, Keiser believes.

“Maybe they will start a war between Japan and China, and maybe they will start a war with North Korea. America will do anything to keep the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency,” Keiser said.

“They will invade the countries, like Afghanistan, they will stop at nothing. Because this is the basis of the US empire. It’s not land-based, it’s not based on material goods, it’s based on rent-seeking. It’s based on landing dollars, getting out income and when countries can’t pay they dismantle the assets and take them over. We saw it in Latin America, South America, this is how America built its empire.”

Source: https://www.rt.com/business/407789-us-petro-dollar-yuan/amp/

Every war the United Snakes of Amerika has prosecuted since 1946 saw no fighting on the Amerikan mainland. It's about time we changed that. cheesy

Let 300 million Amerikans know & see what being carpet bombed feels like. grin cheesy grin

Your head is there my friend. I watched the said interview.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by KingSango(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
The fall of one star is always coincide with the rise of another star. grin

Nigeria Superstar.
Re: How Well Do You Know The Empire (why I'm Pro Russian) by panafrican(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2018
The Empire has money and money talks!
grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Syrian Servicemen Killed, 6 Wounded After Israeli Strikes In Syria – Russia RT / Trump Orders All US Companies To Leave China, Says Our Country Has Lost Trillion / Any Attack On America Is An Attack On Israel, -- Israeli Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.