Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

England Weekend Draw Prediction & 2.5 Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Weekend Draw Prediction & 2.5 Games (1482 Views)

Champions League Set For An Electric Last 16 And What Is Your Draw Prediction? / Over 1.5 Goals Prediction (2-3 Odds Daily) Match Starts 10am Daily / England Weekend Draw Game G/g 2.5 Prediction 2dec 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

England Weekend Draw Prediction & 2.5 Games by jessibabe02: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
ENGLAND WEEKEND DRAW PREDICTION & 2.5 GAMES

hello every one is weekend again is a new down i think is going to
be a blessfull week for we all that will play this game of mine.
one big team in premier league will draw today and which team is
that is no other than EVERTON VS MAN CITY full time draw game.

I will will be dropping 5 draw games you may likely see today and
again i know so many of us do play online betting but few play
football pool i would like you to make selections from this five
draw and acomulate and play.

And again i will still drop 2.5 games for us you can diside to
add 1 draw game to it and play. oh better still work with ur
mind and make selection and play.
click link to see games[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com.ng/2018/03/31/england-weekend-draw-prediction-2-5-games/

(1) (Reply)

Peak Milk Celebrates The Nigerian Para Powerlifting Team / Victor Osimhen Visit To Old Friends In His Former Hood(photos, Video) / MUST READ - Ivory Coast Player Emmanuel Eboue INSULTS Nigeria And Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.