Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) is in Deep Water:See What Donald Trump Tweets About Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) is in Deep Water:See What Donald Trump Tweets About Him (308 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) is in Deep Water:See What Donald Trump Tweets About Him by akinsmail51: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!

While we are on the subject, it is reported that the U.S. Post Office will lose $1.50 on average for each package it delivers for Amazon. That amounts to Billions of Dollars. The Failing N.Y. Times reports that “the size of the company’s lobbying staff has ballooned,” and that...

...does not include the Fake Washington Post, which is used as a “lobbyist” and should so REGISTER. If the P.O. “increased its parcel rates, Amazon’s shipping costs would rise by $2.6 Billion.” This Post Office scam must stop. Amazon must pay real costs (and taxes) now!
Re: Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) is in Deep Water:See What Donald Trump Tweets About Him by hypnotic(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
That's my guy talking

(1) (Reply)

Create An Animation For Your Business / *FREEBIE* Post Easter Business Logo Design Freebie. / Estate For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.