Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts (787 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know / Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / Launch Of The Infinix HOT S3 In Nigeria: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by scarycuteface(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
The latest and best infinix smartphone so far, the Infinix S3 is finally here in Nigeria after being launched in India last month being February 2018. The smartphone has exciting features and is the first Infinix device with a Snapdragon Processor.

Infinix and Slot will love you to be a part of the lucky few to pre-order the #HotS3 and win special gifts and shopping vouchers.

So what are you waiting for? You can Pre-order the new Infinix S3, and get 3000 Naira voucher with a premium gift from 22nd March —3rd April. And this mouth watering offer is only avaliable in SLOT stores nationwide.

All you have to do is Walk into any Slot stores now and you can be among the lucky winners. Hurry now. You don't wanna miss this!!

Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by tafat: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wow, this is so cool. Infinix has done it again.
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Jaculze(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
How much is this device and what are the specs?
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Jaculze(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
I've heard alot about this device.
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Realboygenius(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Been looking forward to this device , especially when I heard it's powered by snapdragon..What's the price of the pre order?
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Queennette(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Another one!!!

Snapdragoooo!! I just hope the specs meet up to my expectations but i trust Infinix ������
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jaculze:
62200 you can get the specs via http://www.infinixmobility.com/ng/smartphone/hot-s3/
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Phythondancer(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Realboygenius:
Been looking forward to this device , especially when I heard it's powered by snapdragon..What's the price of the pre order?
I ordered for 62200.
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Behankey(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jaculze:
I'm hearing it's a little above 60k. Not so sure.
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by lastbaff(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jaculze:
Pre-order price is N62,200. See specs and review here: http://www.nairatechnology.com/infinix-hot-s3
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Anegbettedude: 5:27am On Apr 01, 2018
ProMedia:
2018; The year of mad ass devices. Tecno and Infinix on fire this year. ��������

So what are the slot locations that we could make the pre-order
you can order via SLOT website
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by Anegbettedude: 5:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Behankey:
I'm hearing it's a little above 60k. Not so sure.
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by shiftback: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2018
First infinix with a snapdragon processor. Nice...infinix fan boys can now be proud.
Re: Pre-order The Infinix S3 And Win Exciting Gifts by eghos24(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Pls help guys. I want to get a new phone. Am finding it hard make a choice from either infinix s3 or infinix note 4. They are both 63k at slot. Which would you advice android users.

(1) (Reply)

..sold / Phone For Sale / Used Bold 2(9700) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.