Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep (45940 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by emiwanlee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Benin oba is strong oh, i know that

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Omeokachie: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Really?
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Boss13: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
[color=#990000] "Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

People should stop buying into this Oba charade.

Since his curse(s) are so potent how about laying some on Boko Haram or the herdsmen preventing people from going to farm in the very state he rules over

He should not forget that he once thrived this human trafficking "business" when he was Nigeria ambassador to Italy.

So we should also be expecting news of his demise

whether you lick the oil or dem rub am for your mouth, last last oil dey your mouth"

-concupiscent
[/color

Concupiscent let me be honest with you for one second. I’m a very logical and rational individual. I don’t believe in witches or other forms of negative forces. However, after I did a brief research of Benin empire, I fear my head. I don’t want to join issues with the Oba of Benin. I don’t want to rationalize it.

Benin juju no get part 2

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by ice234: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ops... Please there is no proof whatsoever that the death was as a result if Oba's curse.
People die everyday.
I can as well say all the death in ubth yesterday was as a result of oba's curse
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Onechancearmy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Only fools will believe this nonsense.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by PrincessB1(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by hollywater: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

Since his curse(s) are so potent how about laying some on Boko Haram or the herdsmen preventing people from going to farm in the very state he rules over

He should not forget that he once thrived this human trafficking "business" when he was Nigeria ambassador to Italy.

whether you lick the oil or dem rub am for your mouth, last last oil dey your mouth"

-concupiscent

A Trafficker sported.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Boss13: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
ice234:
Ops... Please there is no proof whatsoever that the death was as a result if Oba's curse.
People die everyday.
I can as well say all the death in ubth yesterday was as a result of oba's curse

Go to Benin and test the potency of the Oba curse. Stop making noise here on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Germandude: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Those of you doubting the efficiency of the obas curse,doubt not.whatever the Benin traditional council is not gaining from,they can curse and it will happen.these curses have effect because you have played and eat the sand of Benin when you were a baby.so its potent on indigenous Edo's.he can't curse looters because he benefit from it.shekina

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by IVORY2009(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:
let's give a trial,at NASS,and Aso Rock

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by buhariguy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Asowari:
grin The oba should also place a curse on buhari and APC, then I will believe this curse of a thing.
idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist group will be surprise the way God,the Almighty will kill ineffectual buffoon and his gang that cause the suffering of Nigerians
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Deji63: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Don't joke with the throne threshold

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by buhariguy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
emiwanlee:
Benin oba is strong oh, i know that
but don't worship him, only Almighty God you should worship
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by IVORY2009(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

-concupiscent

Bro.....
Mafia italiana... grin
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by martineverest(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
it's only a fool that will take obas curse as a joke.....recall that obas used same method to prevent slave trade and the last oba,ukuakplokpolo used same method to curb kidnapping in benin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

Smh. Disregard at your peril.
Oba gha to kpere. Ovbi'ode, ode n'ohan ren mu' ete
Ewure 2. I greet you

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by lakesider(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
lol.. when will the oba place a curse on politicians that have brought us here and the politicians planing to steal
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by lakesider(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
it's only a fool that will take obas curse as a joke.....recall that obas used same method to prevent slave trade and the last oba,ukuakplokpolo used same method to curb kidnapping in benin

when will oba prevent politicians from stealing
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Ningi2020(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:
let's give a trial,at NASS,and Aso Rock
It will not work, but rather it will be back to sender Aso rock is a no go area for fools
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by concupiscent: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boss13:

Concupiscent let me be honest with you for one second. I’m a very logical and rational individual. I don’t believe in witches or other forms of negative forces. However, after I did a brief research of Benin empire, I fear my head. I don’t want to join issues with the Oba of Benin. I don’t want to rationalize it.

Benin juju no get part 2

"haha. In the spiritual realm there's good and there's evil, so witches do exist, but some persons dying are not a result of the Oba curse, he wields no such power.

I was born and breed in Benin and it is not as evil as you guys outside paint it."

-concupiscent

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
The root cause of the girls running to Italy is bad government. The Oba's curse is misdirected.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Strongbest(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please can they also do the same to all our bad leaders?

Nigeria will just become " a London" in no time

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by kevoh(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
I am not here to discuss the potency or lack of potency of curses and juju. It does not work anyway.

But as long this is having the necessary psychology effect on the useless human traffickers and getting them scared, I am down with the Oba.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by martineverest(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Only fools will believe this nonsense.
cos u aren't from Edo state
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by hammer6F: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
So na only one and two robbers.

lmao!
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by victorazyvictor(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
God bless the Oba of Benin..These are the real obas not the blind ones sitting in the dustbin placing curses on those who refuse to vote for a party that they will die in the lagoon

r u from Edo?
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by martineverest(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
lakesider:

when will oba prevent politicians from stealing
oba it's only concerned about Edo ppl not Nigeria.. there are other Kings in Nigeria. he's minding goes business
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist group will be surprise the way God,the Almighty will kill ineffectual buffoon and his gang that cause the suffering of Nigerians
behave now be4 I tell the oba to place a curse on u also grin
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Toide: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
long live the oba!!!
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Seahawk: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dummies
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

this is a serious allegation on the Oba,please I need more facts on this your expose'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Lays Big Egg In Anambra State: Pictures & Video / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Emir Of Katsina, Abdulmumin Usman's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.