Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep (45939 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Bundaweber: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

"haha. In the spiritual realm there's good and there's evil, so witches do exist, but some persons dying are not a result of the Oba curse, he wields no such power.

I was born and breed in Benin and it is not as evil as you guys outside paint it."

-concupiscent

if u were born an breed in Benin it either you were not born to a Benin family, or you are an utanta supporter
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Born2Breed(f): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

People should stop buying into this Oba charade.

Since his curse(s) are so potent how about laying some on Boko Haram or the herdsmen preventing people from going to farm in the very state he rules over

He should not forget that he once thrived this human trafficking "business" when he was Nigeria ambassador to Italy.

So we should also be expecting news of his demise

whether you lick the oil or dem rub am for your mouth, last last oil dey your mouth"

-concupiscent

How dare you child of a slave accuse the great OBA of BENIN KINGDOM of being involved in human trafficking. May his curse fall upon you and yours.

Th OBA has done nothing but bring sanity to EDO state. Tell your president to get rid of Boko Haram, the OBA has done his bit in his domain tell your king to do same if you have one. Ewobi nor zuo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by concupiscent: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
kenx1:

Hahahaha I laugh..... Im igbo born and breed n Benin.... Bro shit happens...... If u wana c voodoo come 2 benin

"OK where in Benin? the same Benin that in every street you find at least a church. The same Benin occupied by hotels and schools? how many traditional shrines are still operational?

I ask again where in Benin is this your voodoo taking place?

-concupiscent
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by chiefojiji(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
As we're still in
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by chiefojiji(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
As we're still in the holy week, seriously I didn't read the article, but I need this ọba to help us dash some curses too, just few, on our leaders that are making things hard for us....
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Smooth278(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
It’s amazing that all those doubting the potency of the obas curse are all asking him to curse other people such as Buhari or APC... pls if you doubt the efficacy why don’t you go and ask him to curse you Lol
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by kingchris30(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Asowari:
grin The oba should also place a curse on buhari and APC, then I will believe this curse of a thing.
same thing on my mind
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Sammybliss: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Oba of Bini's curse is as impotent as Governor Obaseki's preek.

Shame on him for such an unfruitful primitiveness.

Abeg the only thing that kills a man is death and not some curses from an imposter Oba.
Brother if u don't know anytin about the oba just shut ur trap before ogu will fall on ur ear

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by tunjibadosnen: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

Since his curse(s) are so potent how about laying some on Boko Haram or the herdsmen preventing people from going to farm in the very state he rules over

He should not forget that he once thrived this human trafficking "business" when he was Nigeria ambassador to Italy.

whether you lick the oil or dem rub am for your mouth, last last oil dey your mouth"

[b] Alright guys I'm done replying mentions but expect an article from me about the Bini people anytime soon. These people are beginning to feel themselves and you the outsiders are helping to fuel this ego

-concupiscent [/b]

my brother no doubt am original still exist ooo!
the whole thing might be coincidence to you but trust the combination of "oba's curse and Edo airline" at work, they can work complementarily, so, don't give them any trial at all..., life is sweat!
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Enoma222(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is either fictitious or a mere coincidence.

The Oba has no such powers.
Gone are the days of great Bini monarchs. The last great Oba was Oba Eweka. The rest are just land-grabbing counterfeits.
fool nah you b for insulting d great oba of benin ...see oba still have that tin ....come and see for ur self
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Enoma222(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Angelawhite:
And he cannot place a curse on Fulanis angry
he also caused them too d once dat are committing crimes
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Antichristus:

Stop propagating superstition. Why hasn't the black magic of the Benin, Fulani, Nupe and Yoruba people changed Nigeria for the better?
I am not in position to answer that, just go to their lands and challenge them that they don't have black magic. Let me recommend Ijebu (Ogun state) and Ofosu (Edo) am sure you won't come back to tell me the outcome. You better stay your lane and don't use your head to break a gornet house.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Honestagbons(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Asowari:
grin The oba should also place a curse on buhari and APC, then I will believe this curse of a thing.
for u to no,oba is not talking abt d country oh is abt d state
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Honestagbons(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
God bless the Oba of Benin..These are the real obas not the blind ones sitting in the dustbin placing curses on those who refuse to vote for a party that they will die in the lagoon
you can say it again
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by puzzlesignature: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

Alright guys I'm done replying mentions but expect an article from me about the Bini people anytime soon. These people are beginning to feel themselves and you the outsiders are helping to fuel this ego

-concupiscent

concupiscent:
[color=#990000] "Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

Alright guys I'm done replying mentions but expect an article from me about the Bini people anytime soon. These people are beginning to feel themselves and you the outsiders are helping to fuel this ego

-concupiscent

[/color][quote author=concupiscent post=66316273] "Heaven please are people still this naive? People die everyday for christ sake.

[b] Alright guys I'm done replying mentions but expect an article from me about the Bini people anytime soon. These people are beginning to feel themselves and you the outsiders are helping to fuel this ego ...... .. ..........................I advise you. keep your opinions to yourself. the Benin people know. what us at stake when the Oba speaks. be warned.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Ogaonos: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

stop being a fool and ignorant. dnt knw anything about the benins if d oba get ur back guy most benin pple go fear u.dt wat help oshomiole govt.yrr bak involving wat helping obaseki govt.wat d oba did is gud do u knw hw sum benin mothers treat their daughters even pay 4 incantations nd trip 2 go abroad 2 do ashawo.if d oba place curse on d edo govt edo state go b like dubai in 5 yrs.only god dt bigger dan oba juju.as 4 u na pple like u go cum social media dey talk God nd juju na nonsense but but 4 reality if dem say rmake u go cut nd burn priest juju u go dey yearn gibberish den run .ok i dey naive my twn juju priest is dead nd get ancient juju e dey find wer 2 pack them. So make i advice e pple make e pack am cum ur house since u brave.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by CioAngels(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Your Royal highness, please advocate for our stealing politicians to swear with our traditional gods from next dispensation as this will stop them from stealing our commonwealth to virgin islands. I just don't understand why the kings in Nigeria cannot force things to be right? what a shame on our tradition.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
So being the nigerian ambassador to italy is now synonymous to taking part in human trafficking ?
You need to stop smoking that expired weed and just get your life over with and also get all your relatives to the next world, all of you are wastes of humanity, I place a curse on you bastards.

concupiscent:

-concupiscent

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Don't worry, the guy and his familly are human traffickers, they are using nairaland to try and "fight back" for their human trafficking.
Ogaonos:
stop being a fool and ignorant. dnt knw anything about the benins if d oba get ur back guy most benin pple go fear u.dt wat help oshomiole govt.yrr bak involving wat helping obaseki govt.wat d oba did is gud do u knw hw sum benin mothers treat their daughters even pay 4 incantations nd trip 2 go abroad 2 do ashawo.if d oba place curse on d edo govt edo state go b like dubai in 5 yrs.only god dt bigger dan oba juju.as 4 u na pple like u go cum social media dey talk God nd juju na nonsense but but 4 reality if dem say rmake u go cut nd burn priest juju u go dey yearn gibberish den run .ok i dey naive my twn juju priest is dead nd get ancient juju e dey find wer 2 pack them. So make i advice e pple make e pack am cum ur house since u brave.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
It seems human traffickers and their familly members are now running to nairaland in an attempt to "fight back". Listen human traffickers, your days are numbered ! You will be killed by your own venom. There is no where for you to hide. You will be killed in the streets, behind your hiding rocks, in your beds, in your toilets, anywhere and everywhere !
You better confess and stop your evil deeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbIG_b2IMO0
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by godofuck231: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by DanEmakoji(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oba of Benin, please, help us curse Buhari and Yahaya Bello. When you are done, let your curse extend to Nass Assembly. Thanks Sir.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by ice234: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Boss13:

Go to Benin and test the potency of the Oba curse. Stop making noise here on nairaland.

I am presently in Benin. Is the Oba a god? He is just a human like me and u
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by osazsky(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2018
ice234:
Ops... Please there is no proof whatsoever that the death was as a result if Oba's curse.
People die everyday.
I can as well say all the death in ubth yesterday was as a result of oba's curse
pls sir cant u come to uselu traditional ground in Benin city, I bet u ,u can stand or survive 20seconds when d isekhuere invovokes his powers on u,just come pls ,he needs u to try if actually his powers work ,am begging come,if u don't have Jesus guy ur case is different o,I thrust my chief priest, u think we are afonja that runs their month anyhow,all of u foaming jack bauwer online pls come for practical, am in Benin waiting

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by daddio(m): 6:10am On Apr 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is either fictitious or a mere coincidence.

The Oba has no such powers.
Gone are the days of great Bini monarchs. The last great Oba was Oba Eweka. The rest are just land-grabbing counterfeits.

Are you sure

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by delvinho: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Aibuckher:
Oba atokpa eeh!
Isseeeee!

Oba gha tokpere! Iseeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Essential(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

i pity ur parents.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Essential(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2018
concupiscent:

"OK where in Benin? the same Benin that in every street you find at least a church. The same Benin occupied by hotels and schools? how many traditional shrines are still operational?

-concupiscent

impetus child, how old are u? the more u look, the less u see.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Rosskii: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Colonised people. You won't believe the Oba could place an effective curse on someone. You've turned all scientific and rational.

Yet in that same head, you carry the belief that a white man from Jerusalem was born by a virgin, raised the dead, turned water to wine, fed 500 people with 3 fish, died to free you of your sins, and then woke up after 3 days, before flying off to heaven.

Ridiculous, confused people.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by odigbosky(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Born2Breed:

How dare you child of a slave accuse the great OBA of BENIN KINGDOM of being involved in human trafficking. May his curse fall upon you and yours.

Th OBA has done nothing but bring sanity to EDO state. Tell your president to get rid of Boko Haram, the OBA has done his bit in his domain tell your king to do same if you have one. Ewobi nor zuo!!!

No mind am....na really Ewobi....ozuor
if to say 2day no be easter i for swear ogun for am....idiot

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by odigbosky(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2018
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

You are a fool na...big ozuor
better ewuure...how many sacrifice u dn do for ur life....u dn do nite waka bfr....abi u dn give nite pple food for ur life....u tink say na by church to full everywhere. Tell me where u dy for Benin make you gimme your hair strand weda dem no go send stroke come give u for house....u dy open mouth dy talk anyhow....Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Lays Big Egg In Anambra State: Pictures & Video / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Emir Of Katsina, Abdulmumin Usman's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.