Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep (45946 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Str8talk21: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lubbish....abeg use ur charm on fulani-herdsmen jare.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by usibengate(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
I am yet to see how this concerns you.
Str8talk21:
Lubbish....abeg use ur charm on fulani-herdsmen jare.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Str8talk21: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
prolog2:
I am yet to see how this concerns you.
guy...go meet ur size ooohhh.
If u believe in ur charm why has d blood sucking fulani-herdsmen ravishing southern and Middle-belt regions of Nigeria?
since Edo state is part of this movement called APC, I will advice you tell them to do d needful.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
go fook yourself. We Edo don't need your comment. Just shut the fvck up and leave us alone ! Mind your business bastard !
Str8talk21:

guy...go meet ur size ooohhh.
If u believe in ur charm why has d blood sucking fulani-herdsmen ravishing southern and Middle-belt regions of Nigeria?
since Edo state is part of this movement called APC, I will advice you tell them to do d needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Str8talk21: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
prolog2:
go fook yourself. We Edo don't need your comment. Just shut the fvck up and leave us alone ! Mind your business bastard !

Yes, a juvenile nairalander spotted. When pple don't have better reasons to canvass they resort to insults which is a clear admission of stupidity, imbecility I& folly in d midst of good reason.

while u continue, check my posts and my other handles: Str8talk1, maxigoody and tap from my intuitive contributions and those imbeciles like yours I have put them where they belong.
so, young man, u r just a small fry.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
mynd44, alternate handle.
Str8talk21:

Yes, a juvenile nairalander spotted. When pple don't have better reasons to canvass they resort to insults which is a clear admission of stupidity, imbecility I& folly in d midst of good reason.

while u continue, check my posts and my other handles: Str8talk1, maxigoody and tap from my intuitive contributions and those imbeciles like yours I have put them where they belong.
so, young man, u r just a small fry.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Str8talk21: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
prolog2:

guy....u r a real clown ...u pride urself as being probably one of d moderators of this platform, no wonder mundane news/gists can easily be found on Nairaland.
if it is not "Davido is taking Chioma to work today" or "Wizkid is flaunting is three boys" .....or d "lady holding her Camel toe" with pics...

Obviously, these are what we get when most of d moderators are misguided, disillusioned, having affinity for frivolities.

send me links to your post or comments that shows a resemblance of sense pls! Sic!
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by Str8talk21: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
prolog2:

yeah, one more thing... if you learn more from the fountain of constructive and strategic thinking... check my blog on as shown by d pic attached.

Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by meobizy(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Traditional print media journalists are known for cooking up stories such as this to stir emotions.
I do not believe one bit of this concocted story. People die everyday so even if the event took place it would mean nothing.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep by JuanDeDios: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
ritababe:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/curse-bini-italy-based-human-trafficker-dies-2-robbers-die-sleep/

Please ask His Majesty to curse the kidnappers and murderers that have turned Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Road into a no-go area. Treat as urgent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Lays Big Egg In Anambra State: Pictures & Video / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Emir Of Katsina, Abdulmumin Usman's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.