Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. (13841 Views)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by OneNaija(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2010
I feel like shooting any White Guys going out with my Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong because am not a racist but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls it make me mad and Jealous.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by tunnytox(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2010
Do you want to marry all these girls? Abi Oyinbo no be human beings? I beg bone and face your own life its their choice.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by ElRazur: 2:24pm On May 06, 2010
OneNaija:

I feel like shooting any White Guys going out with my Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong because am not a racist but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls it make me mad and Jealous.

You are one slowpoke. Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting you I am just saying you are a slowpoke.

I hope you can see your logic in there.

What is wrong with a white guy dating Nigerian women? Once again, useless men like you give the rest of us a bad name. Do you think Nigerian women are your property that you can tell them who they date and who they do not?

Omo you are racist. Simple as ABC. I guess, you won't have a problem with someone who is off Black skin but another nationality to date a Nigerian woman right? And you think you ain't racist? Gosh you  are nothing but a Black version of the BNP. Yeye man. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Pweety4me(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2010
OneNaija:

Wat's your damn problem? angry

You don't wanna see nigerian gurls dating white men but u want 2 live in a white man's land & crave on all his money. . .hissssss undecided

Good riddance!how stewwww[pid can u be?
angry

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by sesman(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2010
ElRazur:

You are one slowpoke. Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting you I am just saying you are a slowpoke.

I hope you can see your logic in there.

What is wrong with a white guy dating Nigerian women? Once again, useless men like you give the rest of us a bad name. Do you think Nigerian women are your property that you can tell them who they date and who they do not?

Omo you are racist. Simple as ABC. I guess, you won't have a problem with someone who is off Black skin but another nationality to date a Nigerian woman right? And you think you ain't racist? Gosh you  are nothing but a Black version of the BNP. Yeye man. angry

well said, I have nothing more to add, apart from repeatiing the fact you are racist,
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by desktop: 2:41pm On May 06, 2010
@Poster, 2 words

f@%king BIGOT!

Thats all ure worth!
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MaiSuya(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2010
OneNaija:

what's this got to do with romance??
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MissyB1(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2010
Poster,
There are Dudes Like You on NL, You're just the only one who's being honest about it. cheesy

What a Naija man can and/or cannot do, a White man does it 10 times better. grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2010
OneNaija:

so for your mind you own Nigerian girls abi? oh please learn to live with it
or jump of a cliff if you want at least it will reduce the racist idiots in this world.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by tboy1(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2010
Missy B:

Poster,
There are Dudes Like You on NL, You're just the only one who's being honest about it. cheesy

What a Naija man can and/or cannot do, a White man does it 10 times better. grin grin tongue

yeah yeah tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ Poster
Its d ladies choice bro so no need for u 2 get urself stressed over nuttin cool
btw:most of them will eventually end up wit a naija man
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 06, 2010
Missy B:

Poster,

These same guys like to degrade nigerian women. They are always telling us men of other races do not want us. . .now they wan knack their head for wall because we don catch white fish.

Misogynists of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by VGA: 3:31pm On May 06, 2010
I agree with you. some 9ja girls over here are bunch of fools.
Some want to show off as if white guy is everything. This girls
believe white guys are always right in everything. a nigeria girls
dating a white is totally wrong. i mean just look at it forget about
racist whatever you call it. is a fact ! if this hurts any girl go and jump
inside the lagoon or better still commit suicide. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 06, 2010
VGA:

I agree with you. some 9ja girls over here are bunch of fools.
Some want to show off as if white guy is everything. This girls
believe white guys are always right in everything. a nigeria girls
dating a white is totally wrong. i mean just look at it forget about
racist whatever you call it. is a fact ! if this hurts any girl go and jump
inside the lagoon or better still commit suicide. smiley

Na our fault you nor get levels?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Pittbaby(f): 3:34pm On May 06, 2010
Such smallmindedness, the irony of the situation is that very few Naija girls date white men its more naija men that date white women

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by VGA: 3:35pm On May 06, 2010
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by candylips(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2010
bigotry
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by pheonixChi(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2010
OneNaija:

i wont recommend shooting white guys pls lol, its your feeling and i understand it, however you need to examne where it comes from, not really good to harbour irrational feelings of hatred towards ppl who do nothing to affect your life or well being. Now if you said a white guy stole ''your'' girl then i can sort of get you.Colour nor matta sha! be with who you want

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by iz2much: 3:43pm On May 06, 2010
mumu. but u like white boys dating white babes

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2010
I don't get why people are cussing the poster out. He's just being honest and I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that why. He's just the only one bold enough to say it. I get mad when I see a black dude with a white girl . . . unless he's ugly then I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by German1234(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2010
Love has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with color,

Black man/woman, White man/woman, red, yellow whatever,

The earth is one big planet for lettin' the love grow grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by candylips(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I don't get why people are cussing the poster out. He's just being honest and I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that why. He's just the only one bold enough to say it. I get mad when[b] I see a black dude with a white girl[/b] . . . unless he's ugly then I don't care.

are u serious grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2010
candylips:

are u serious grin

Yea
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Freiburger(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2010
poster get a job.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by candylips(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Yea

i honestly didn't know black girls feel that way
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2010
candylips:

i honestly didn't know black girls feel that way

I don't think all black women feel that way. I bet some don't give a fuk
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I bet some don't give a fuk
How did you guess so right? grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by daduke2k(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

Na our fault you nor get levels?
so wit a white guy, u boost ur levels? Dis is d reason y our gurls are used and dumpd like refuse. Do u eva stop 2 fink dat a white guy can only date u 4 d puzsy u offer im. Cant even date  white chicks.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 4:34pm On May 06, 2010
rokiatu:

How did you guess so right? grin

LMAO!!

daduke2k:

so wit a white guy, u boost your levels? Dis is d reason y our gurls are used and dumpd like refuse. Do u eva stop 2 fink dat a white guy can only date u 4 d puzsy u offer im. Cant even date  white chicks.  

Sweetie, the question is would any white girl even consider dating you?

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 06, 2010
daduke2k:

so wit a white guy, u boost your levels? Dis is d reason y our gurls are used and dumpd like refuse. Do u eva stop 2 fink dat a white guy can only date u 4 d puzsy u offer im. Cant even date  white chicks.  

I tell you say I dey date white boy?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 06, 2010
daduke2k:

Just the way black guys (some) only date girls for intimacy tongue my dear, let us not battle this issue
when it comes to personality/character colour is not an issue.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by candylips(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2010
yea right
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2010
^what are you doing here? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(pics) Most Beautiful Babies In The World / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.