Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. (13775 Views)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by daduke2k(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

LMAO!!

Sweetie, the question is would any white girl even consider dating you?
ah, y d u want to tel d whole forum dat i rejectd ur date proposal? By d way hows d heart break goin?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 06, 2010
I saw a really cute black girl at the grocery store last night. It was one of the rare occassions when i could really say a very dark girl looked absolutely irresistible. too bad she came with her white bf. I would have made a move. wink Lucky dude.

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

I saw a really cute black girl at the grocery store last night. It was one of the rare occassions when i could really say a very dark girl looked absolutely irresistible. too bad she came with her white bf. I would have made a move. wink Lucky dude.

If to say na black man she dey date now, she for don old and ugly for all the disappointments and heartaches. tongue

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by daduke2k(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2010
:-x
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by OneNaija(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2010
Pls stop Insulting me, I just feel jealous and mad about it. I am not a racist so don't get me wrong. Niaja girls belong to Nigerians Guys only period.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2010
Oh please. Those mofos don't even appreciate us. They see us a hole to use as a baby factory.

Please we belong to ourselves.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by mamagee3(f): 5:18pm On May 06, 2010
What about Nigerian men dating White Girls? undecided
It goes both ways, brother.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by daduke2k(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2010
It sure does. . . .
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Spanishfly(f): 5:41pm On May 06, 2010
@ Poster

I feel you, you are only being honest. Don't mind the other ones ranting racist and all. I feel jealous too at times when I see a black (Nigerian) dude with a white woman but that does not mean I hate white people or I'm racist.

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Moyola(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2010
Omase! Kpele ti eh!

OneNaija:

Pls stop Insulting me, I just feel jealous and mad about it. I am not a racist so don't get me wrong. Niaja girls belong to Nigerians Guys only period.

Sayz who?  undecided
If yu r so mad about it get yurself a 'white' gurl too or yu myt as well jump into d river yu kum across nxt. . .as there's abosolutely nothing yu kan do about it! tongue

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 5:47pm On May 06, 2010
OneNaija:

I feel like shooting any White Guys going out with my Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong because am not a racist but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls it make me mad and Jealous.

U want to shoot white men dating Nigerian girls?
What about the Nigerian girls who agreed to be in the relationship in the first place?
Were they forced into it at gun point?

You, sir are a tarado. grin

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

U want to shoot white men dating Nigerian girls?
What about the Nigerian girls who agreed to be in the relationship in the first place?
Were they forced into it at gun point?

You, sir are a tarado. grin

I bet you'd rather shoot the girls somewhere else. . . :-P
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 5:50pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

I bet you'd rather shoot the girls somewhere else. . . :-P

Who cares what Naija babes do with themselves?
The more they marry white men, the better for us Nigerian men.

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Who cares what Naija babes do with themselves?
The more they marry white men, the better for us Nigerian men.

Like you were gods. We all wish you could marry white women and let us be.

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by emekachuck: 5:53pm On May 06, 2010
that's a very immature thought process, hopefully with time you will grow up.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 5:56pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

Like you were gods. We all wish you could marry white women and let us be.

There are too many Naija babes that are single out there.
The more you date White men, the better for Nigerian men.
Naija men can't cope with the surplus to requirements - i don't like the fact that an average Naija boy has 9 girlfriends.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by daduke2k(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2010
^^^ its nt beta o, because dey wil come home wif dia fish brains feelin swagy. Bt dey dnt knw wot dey are mising
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2010
daduke2k:

ah, y d u want to tel d whole forum dat i rejectd your date proposal? By d way hows d heart break goin?

#noshade but you couldn't get it even if I was passed out drunk
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Naija men can't cope with the surplus to requirements - i don't like the fact that an average Naija boy has 9 girlfriends.

See as you dey promote yourself. Nor worry. The tenth one dey come. tongue
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

If to say na black man she dey date now, she for don old and ugly for all the disappointments and heartaches. tongue

who told you? I even felt for her a bit. Why shld a man stand by and let a girl pay for her groceries?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

who told you? I even felt for her a bit. Why shld a man stand by and let a girl pay for her groceries?

That one na their personal yawa. The girl is loving him and their relationship.

You dey feel for her because you wanted to be the one to pay for the groceries, eat the meal she'd then prepare and rub her back of the fatigue of the day.

You be smart man!! grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

That one na their personal yawa. The girl is loving him and their relationship.

You dey feel for her because you wanted to be the one to pay for the groceries, eat the meal she'd then prepare and rub her back of the fatigue of the day.

You be smart man!! grin

Isnt that what she deserves? grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by kieryn(f): 6:14pm On May 06, 2010
You just mad because Naija girls are not dating you.

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 6:18pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

See as you dey promote yourself. Nor worry. The tenth one dey come. tongue

But it's true. . . . . We have too many options.
Make una help us reduce am. . . . .
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

But it's true. . . . . We have too many options.
Make una help us reduce am. . . . .

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2010
i cant help but laugh at this topic cheesy
there are so many reasons why so many black babes out there want the white guys and vice-versa undecided
anyway i gat no problem with that cause its their choice

~Sauron~:

did it occur to you that there are many babes out there with the same actitude cheesy tongue
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Skywalker5(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2010
I never knew some Naija boys get jealous like this. Thought it was the girls who had issues with it. To be honest.I dont see anything wrong in all this inter racial relationship. Enough Nigerian women who are single cuz the men are with white girlz.So if a white man is there to date her,how does that make you feel bad?

davidylan:

was suprised when i noticed it too here. Unlike Naija where men carry all the girls problems on your head.i feel thats what they call a 50/50 relationship.

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 6:33pm On May 06, 2010
y me:

did it occur to you that there are many babes out there with the same actitude cheesy tongue

They can't be as many as Naija men. cheesy

Diva 2.0:

Rebellious ma sweetie!!!
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 6:38pm On May 06, 2010

Anyone else see this banner?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

They can't be as many as Naija men. cheesy
nah i disgaree,
you feel they are not cause the ladies play it cool and dont lose composure like the naija guys do cheesy

Diva 2.0:

Anyone else see this banner?
and that is a black guy abi? grin grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 6:45pm On May 06, 2010
y me:

nah i disgaree,
you feel they are not cause the ladies play it cool and dont lose composure like the naija guys do cheesy

Cheese. . . . . .The ghost-babe is back.

Naija guys losing composure? What composure?
See dis babe. . . . .I only get CAUGHT when i wanna get caught - and that is when i am tired of the relationship.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 6:49pm On May 06, 2010
y me:

and that is a black guy abi? grin grin

And he's cute!

Hey Sauron!

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion