Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. (13838 Views)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by chic2pimp(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2010
@ POST
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin grin grin
Tbh, If I see a fyne Black Gyal with any Dude(Black,white,Latino e.t.c) I go dayummmmmmm what a lucky dude.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Naija guys losing composure? What composure?
tell me you are kidding shocked shocked if there is one thing naija(playahs) guys are good at is losing composure

~Sauron~:

See dis babe. . . . .I only get CAUGHT when i wanna get caught - and that is when i am tired of the relationship.
that depends on the babe you are with dear,maybe she just wanna play along or she finks u are a saint
cause moi love playing along with them playahs and make them come back for more
but let them hit the brick when they start losing control undecided
BTW_________you wan wound angry who be ghost grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 7:05pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

And he's cute!

Hey Sauron!

yeah he is cute indeed but i love his mouth grin

are you trying to say that is sauron tongue cheesy
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 7:09pm On May 06, 2010
y me:

yeah he is cute indeed but i love his mouth grin

are you trying to say that is sauron tongue cheesy

lol no . . . returning Sauron's greeting.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 7:10pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

noted dear wink cheesy
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 7:15pm On May 06, 2010
y me:

tell me you are kidding shocked shocked if there is one thing naija(playahs) guys are good at is losing composure

Exactly ma point. . . . .Naija men only lose composure when they are sick n tired of the babe.
Naija boys lose composure when they got nothing to lose. . .The worst that can happen is you leaving(which is what we want anyways).

that depends on the babe you are with dear,maybe she just wanna play along or she finks u are a saint
cause moi love playing along with them playahs and make them come back for more
but let them hit the brick when they start losing control undecided

U never jam. . . .

BTW_________you wan wound angry who be ghost grin

You is a ghost, abeg!!!

Diva 2.0:

How are the kids doing, madame?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Diva20(f): 7:26pm On May 06, 2010

Now THIS I love!

~Sauron~:

How are the kids doing, madame?

They became too burdensome so I put them in foster care.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 7:34pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Exactly ma point. . . . .Naija men only lose composure when they are sick n tired of the babe.

hahaha---------- you too never jam na him be that grin

~Sauron~:

Naija boys lose composure when they got nothing to lose. . .The worst that can happen is you leaving(which is what we want anyways).

then i must say you havent seen a babe that drives you crazy wink

~Sauron~:

U never jam. . . .
i laugh in spanish----but i reserve my comment smiley

i love being a ghost cause it makes them come back for more cheesy
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Sauron1: 7:49pm On May 06, 2010
y me:

then i must say you havent seen a babe that drives you crazy wink

There are many fishes in the ocean.
For every babe that drives a man crazy, there are 50 others elsewhere that will drive him insane.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Pweety4me(f): 7:54pm On May 06, 2010
Where a white man has finished is where a black man has started. . .hehe
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by yme1(f): 8:13pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

There are many fishes in the ocean.
For every babe that drives a man crazy, there are 50 others elsewhere that will drive him insane.
that is the reason why TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by candylips(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

Where a white man has finished is where a black man has started. . .hehe

really

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by ForReal3: 11:22pm On May 06, 2010
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by jasman1: 1:10am On May 07, 2010
Some of these ladies have no other choices. the marriage don't last, never a life time. Some have been used and rejected and some are just playing foolish. What you see from the outside is not always so. Some of the oyibo are also the rejected ones and most are complete illiterates. They treat these girls like trash. Some of these ladies leave in such unbelievable conditions. I don't know much about the ones in Nigeria, but here in US these ladies walk around hiding and never comfortable with themselves, its really sad.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On May 07, 2010
What are you on about. . .
It's simply that most of those ladies found love outside their race.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by queeneve: 1:40pm On May 07, 2010
My Nigerian sister said, she don't understand why POSTER having issues with the girls dating interracially. Nigerian men
do it all the time dating white, asian, and hispanic women. What the different with a woman doing the same thing?

It a double standard if you ask me. Grow up poster and find a woman for you!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by chiogo(f): 8:46pm On May 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

@ POST
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin grin grin
Tbh, If I see a fyne Black Gyal with any Dude(Black,white,Latino e.t.c) I go dayummmmmmm what a lucky dude.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by merge(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2010
@ Poster

That too bad
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by oyinda3(f): 12:08am On May 20, 2010
that's weird because the nigerian girls i know who date white guys. . . well, they act white themselves. lol
will u prefer to date such a girl? abi u want her to be single for life?

nice pics by the way. are those the girls you're talking about? they're pretty

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by abrahym(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2010
poster stop bn racist
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Kgdavid(m): 1:11am On May 20, 2010
poster i agree with you because to me it implies a level of inferiority complex. i know people would say it has nothing to do with inferiority bla bla bla and they have found love but while a fine young black woman can easily be found dating white men, fine young white women hardly give black men a glance. he implication is that white men have an "absolute advantage" in the dating market. the question is why? i personally generally dislike white people talkless of wen they r using our foolish girls.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by oyinda3(f): 1:14am On May 20, 2010
hahaha is it news that white men have absolute advantage in dating? that's not news. white men have absolute advantage in most things. dat has been the staus quo for a long time but it's changing. *hint* Obama cool

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Kgdavid(m): 1:23am On May 20, 2010
^ its not news to me but its painful. i have never seen an average black guy with a more than average white partner, even Obama sef. to me that guy is not black and he was not even raised in the black setting.its funny that in africa we tend to class half castes as white and over there they class them as black. anyhow the truth is, naturally races keep to themselves which is why we still have blacks and whites in roughly the same proportion as 30-50 years ago, imagine if all races started cross breedin on a higher level, we would have only one race, half castes.interesting possibility
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by chiogo(f): 1:28am On May 20, 2010
Kgdavid:

poster i agree with you because to me it implies a level of inferiority complex. i know people would say it has nothing to do with inferiority bla bla bla and they have found love but  while a fine young black woman can easily be found dating white men, fine young white women hardly give black men a glance. he implication is that white men have an "absolute advantage" in the dating market. the question is why? i personally generally dislike white people talkless of wen they r using our foolish girls.
Are you freaking kidding me? It's common knowledge that Black men date/marry outside their race more compared to Black women.

So, please, it'd take a while for the women to even catch up to the men in that area. I don't know where you've been to make that post.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by oyinda3(f): 1:30am On May 20, 2010
shocked shocked eyaa u need painkillers?

anyways, if black guys start being more responsible i.e becoming real family men and taking care of their family, maybe more respectable white women will be attracted. obama's father ditched the family when he was young and this is true for many black families. even ones that are not interracial!!!
where i live,  i see classy white women with black men. but these black men are classy themselves and respectable.  

so if u want fine white girl, let's start being more responsible shey??  cool
ex. sean and heidi. that's one classy couple.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Onchedu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ur own us small sef, it's localised to Nigerian girls. Me I don't like seeing white guys with black women. I don't care if she's from Tchad, I just feel a black man would treat a black woman with more dignity than a white guy would and even if he won't I prefer knowing its a black man mal ptreating a blck woman than for a white man to do that.
My feelings on this are unfounded and probably should be disregarded cos they lack any sound logic. I guess it's just me being protective or possesive or either and jealous.
Funny thing is I don't have beef with a white woman being involved with a black guy even tho divorce no dey hard dem to issue our men.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by switdick(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
What is going on here? Eyaah! I love my Nigerian girl§ o0o0o! And i believe the girls reciprocate our love so i urge every Nigerian to marry em selves PULEASSSE! lolll!
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
Nothin wrong with that and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by koolchicco: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
@OP

Each to their own or go hang urself. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Mygoldie(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
hahahaha ^^
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
It okay for the Nigerian men to have white chicks, but the Nigerian chicks can't have a white man? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by candylips(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
yes what are u doing with a white guy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / (pics) Most Beautiful Babies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.