Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer (6147 Views)

Ongoing Vigilance Strategic And Monitoring Officer Recruitment At Ikedc / Vacancy For A Field Monitoring Officer (one Year Contract Only) / Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer Opening At (IKEDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by kadiaupdates(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:

https://padivibes.com/2018/03/31/ikeja-electricity-distribution-company-ikedc-fresh-graduate-exp-job-recruitment/

Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Barrywhite15: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric

We would like to invite you for an interview for the role of a Vigilance Strategy and Monitoring Officer.

Details are as stated below:

Date:

Tuesday, November 5th, 2019

Time:

2:00pm Prompt

Venue:

Ikeja Electric Head Office,

Opp. MiTV, beside Lagos State Secretariat

Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.

Who got this message ? And received the second interview invite
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Unik243: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
I just got the first invite. May I know what the interview is like?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by FILondah: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2021
Unik243:
I just got the first invite. May I know what the interview is like?

Did you get their final invite after the first stage?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Ibrahimari: 8:46am On May 07, 2021
Did you made it to the final interview??
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by murana100: 1:04pm On May 15, 2021
Who got the second interview message?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by LeadMobile(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2021
Ibrahimari:
Did you made it to the final interview??

Pls how did u apply for the Ikeja Electric Job?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Ibrahimari: 2:47pm On May 18, 2021
As anyone been called for medical??
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Ibrahimari: 2:48pm On May 18, 2021
LeadMobile:

Pls how did u apply for the Ikeja Electric Job?

Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
I just got an online assessment invite for the position. what should I expect please
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Tbilly(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stephenfabian:
I just got an online assessment invite for the position. what should I expect please

I also got the invite,tried to get information about the role but nothing..what I found out is that this position is always advertise.Hope the job what the stress and follow up
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by ERNECOGROUP: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Are u able to take the test today. Mine is showing invalid login or the test is on 25th not 26th?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Jayboltpriz: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Same here
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Tbilly(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Same thing here,I observed the role is not same
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by ERNECOGROUP: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
They have rescheduled the test to 2pm today
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Tbilly(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who have been able to take the test
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by heayernu56(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tbilly:
Who have been able to take the test
I am not able to... and my pc's battery is not powerful enough to last more than an hour
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Tbilly(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mine is telling me,This step is not active anymore
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by heayernu56(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tbilly:
Mine is telling me,This step is not active anymore
the same thing here. The same with another guy taking the same test. I think it's a General fault from them
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by topie2sure: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
any one able to take the test? its not working here, saying the step is not active anymore, any one experiencing same
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Tbilly(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Purely electrical question...not for me
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by ERNECOGROUP: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
They should just go straight to interview stage na, since the site is not working well. I heard the last set didn't take aptitude test oo. They just did 2 stages of interview.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by heayernu56(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
ERNECOGROUP:
They should just go straight to interview stage na, since the site is not working well. I heard the last set didn't take aptitude test oo. They just did 2 stages of interview.
it's working now...
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
I took the test. obviously electrical questions will be more but it was all okay...am not an electrical engineer and didn't study electrical engineering in school but I will still hope for the best
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 5:51am On Aug 28, 2021
please who was successful and got another mail from Ikeja Electric yesterday?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2021
I got the interview mail.. and was ask to fill a form . Still yet to see the attached form though.. Abeg any idea on the pay??
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by topie2sure: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Stephenfabian:
please who was successful and got another mail from Ikeja Electric yesterday?
Good evening, where u able to see the attached document.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yes ooo
I have scanned back to them
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
y is everyone silent in this morning
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Jayboltpriz: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
The first level online interview has been postponed
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
I had my first interview today oo
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by ERNECOGROUP: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
How was is the interview bro and when did you scan the form?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Zartech / The Importance Of Self-evaluation In Job Hunt/search / Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.