Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. (1947 Views)

Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker / Npower Nigeria Today | How To Get Npowerng Latest Updates At Your Fingertips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Nickigold(f): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thank God for today..after all this while searching for jobs and looking for money to start up business

so today I was hearing 1 woman saying she couldn't go to market because she is busy..so I approach and ask her what she want so she told me...I told her I can deliver it to her..So I quickly borrow a sum of #5k from som1 and rush to d market..d money I gain was #2000... after delivery... immediately I left dere...feeling happy...
som1 called me again it seems d order woman I deliver to introduced me to 1 of her friend...u can believe I deliver foods stuff for as woman @ ojota...I cant believe it...d totally.money I realize today was 5k...apart from d money I borrow..so.happy....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by SUPERPACK: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nickigold:

y should i
wow, i love hardworking and girls that spend wisely, infact will u marry me.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by millomaniac: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nickigold:
Thank God for today..after all this while searching for jobs and looking for money to start up business

so today I was hearing 1 woman saying she couldn't go to market because she is busy..so I approach and ask her what she want so she told me...I told her I can deliver it to her..So I quickly borrow a sum of #5k from som1 and rush to d market..d money I gain was #2000... after delivery... immediately I left dere...feeling happy...
som1 called me again it seems d order woman I deliver to introduced me to 1 of her friend...u can believe I deliver foods stuff for as woman @ ojota...I cant believe it...d totally.money I realize today was 5k...apart from d money I borrow..so.happy....

Yeah feels good deep inside right? That kind of feeling you can never ever experience doing bad or illegal stuff for money, that feeling just aint there.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by COdeGenesis: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nickigold:

nice one
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by bobbygkmc(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Nickigold(f): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
am so happy..today...I thank God...I have delivery tomorrow again..thank God

6 Likes

Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by terrezo2002(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nickigold:

Perhaps you have been praying to God for a job. God has blessed you with one. I am glad you are happy doing it.
Make fliers and complimentary cards. Go to corporate offices Churches and other places that needs your services. Share the fliers to them. You will get calls.
I will like to work with you. I see God has favoured you and you are going places.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Nickigold(f): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
terrezo2002:

Perhaps you have been praying to God for a job. God has blessed you with one. I am glad you are happy doing it.
Make fliers and complimentary cards. Go to corporate offices Churches and other places that needs your services. Share the fliers to them. You will get calls.
I will like to work with you. I see God has favoured you and you are going places.

have been to many interviews..I can't remember how much have spent on going to Interview...making C.Vs ....I thank God..and I pray that God should assist me financially to establish dis little business of mine..And pls to every one kindly pass this information for me..PARTRONIZE me o...pls
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by guiddoti: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Nickigold:

have been to many interviews..I can't remember how much have spent on going to Interview...making C.Vs ....I thank God..and I pray that God should assist me financially to establish dis little business of mine..And pls to every one kindly pass this information for me..PARTRONIZE me o...pls
Now that you have started your company always remember that core value is essential to growing a business. Keep biz culture.
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 01, 2018
May God continue to enrich you with wisdom dear.
Sail on.
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Thebrightest(m): 4:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Nickigold:

5k is small, but if you end up making at least 5k daily, it is really something.
That is one of the steps to make money. Identify a problem and solve it.
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Masanto: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Op i like your hussling spirit, you will go places
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by terrezo2002(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2018
This applies to everyone of us. Everything you find joy doing is what you are called to do.
Ecclesiastes 5:12A The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much.
Any job you are doing and you are complaining is not meant for you. Find your calling.
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by terrezo2002(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Nickigold:

Amen
Re: Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. by Nickigold(f): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Good morning..and happy Easter... I thank u all for ur words of encouragement...may God lift us up...Amen

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows About HLS Global Systems? / Latest Recruitment Ongoing At Coca-cola Company 2019 / Nairaland Jobs: I Demand Immediate Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.