Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. (1207 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Enoma222(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
i love her so much but i did not really make my feeling know to her because she was die in for me ..although i took care of her, i gave her the self love she never had, we make strong promise to each she made me promise not to ever leave her, which i did but to my greatest surprise she text me one day to informed me that she want to be alone dat her mother did not approve of d relationship when she told her.i try to beg her but i guess it was too late she did not give me enough details on her reason for the break up..after one year i still miss her she is the only girl that really understand me i miss her ......should i still beg her again or just forget? i need advice am really sad after one year of our break up.
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by phililp(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Smh undecided
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by fran6co(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
SHAKING MY HEAD RIGOROUSLY

1 Like

Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by sirusX(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
No proper reason...just that "my mummy says"

You need to consult IFA cz this one is strong shocked

I dunno how young/old she is, but the fact that she didn't feel you were worth fighting for...is that the kinda love you want to go back to??

I dunno what your final decision might be...but realise that just when you think shez all you ever wanted...there always someone around the corner that you would connect with and show you other attributes lacking in the said EX
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Schedule a meeting with her mom first.
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by CastedAyo: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Go and meet her Mum, beg her, give her mom money, give her more money, lastly give her money and have your girlfriend back.

Fvck the hell out of your girlfriend on MONDAY, pour all your akamu into her honeypot.

When she tells you she's pregnant, TEAR RACE!!!!

On behalf of all men, if you don't revenge WE SHALL DISOWN YOU!

1 Like

Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Avedonn: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Don't make a mistake of begging that girl o if u don't want your life to be miserable
Respect yourself and move on
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by bizza45: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
can u guys please this guy with one of d chibock girl please cos he no get sense
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Evablizin(f): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
Schedule a meeting with her mom first.

Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by faruz: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Beg for love Who does that angry
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by gonkin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ive been in your shoes. I hope u aint sitting at home all day cuz thats what gets you reminiscing. Best you could do is mingle.

Focus your mind on another girl, get her to be your girl and try to have sweet sex with her. Before u know it you'll be asking yourself what u saw in your previous girl that clouded your head.

The new girl will occupy your heart and no past error control u anymore. Just dont ever cheat

1 Like

Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
What are you laughing at?

[quote author=Evablizin post=66323473][/quote]
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Enoma222(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:
No proper reason...just that "my mummy says"

You need to consult IFA cz this one is strong shocked

I dunno how young/old she is, but the fact that she didn't feel you were worth fighting for...is that the kinda love you want to go back to??

I dunno what your final decision might be...but realise that just when you think shez all you ever wanted...there always someone around the corner that you would connect with and show you other attributes lacking in the said EX
thanks man ...
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Enoma222(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
thanks_guys
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by walepackage(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
CastedAyo:
Go and meet her Mum, beg her, give her mom money, give her more money, lastly give her money and have your girlfriend back.

Fvck the hell out of your girlfriend on MONDAY, pour all your akamu into her honeypot.

When she tells you she's pregnant, TEAR RACE!!!!

On behalf of all men, if you don't revenge WE SHALL DISOWN YOU!
chai,see advice oh.This one strong ghan
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by HOLYDICK(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
After a year ur stil into her? Chai ur a disgrace to the brother hood That means u never Bleep one sweet toto wey go mek u forget ur name for d moment

Ur problem is in either one of the following
1. Ur a liverless dude who toast dat ur ex by chance and now u cant get anoda girlfriend
2. Ur broke and women flee from u
3. Your either a virgin or u only tasted one honey pot which is of course ur ex own.. Dats y u cant get ova it

Forget the girl as d mama no like u... Ur already doomed

1 Like

Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Evablizin(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
What are you laughing at?
Your advice,nice one.cheesy
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by lenghtinny(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
You should get busy and meet more girls....

The only reason you are still missing her is because there is no one to fill the vacuum she created angry

There's always a woman for every man and vice versa.
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by LessNoise: 1:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Shiiit happens bro.... If she left you cox her mum never approved you brush you GOT PLAYED
Re: HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. by Enoma222(m): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2018
okk_guys

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Me, My Landlord And He’s 35 Year Old Daughter / Guy Caught Sleeping With Bestie Of His Pregnant Girlfriend (photos) / Lovely Couple Rocks Corporate Matching Suits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.