Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction (61647 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by masterblessed: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2018
See Teddy A Crying After Bambam Eviction Watch video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e9L0Y19WbY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by efilefun(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Dude crying cuz after all the shayo tonight no where to PLUGIN overnight grin grin grin Biggie wicked. Might be April fool thou or they evict one more person tomao.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by alphacyborg(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Fake alpha male.... cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by scarletkinq(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by alienvirus: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Useless show. The show corrupts moral values and promotes moral decadence to the highest zenith.

Awon alaileko omo jatijati

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Fistop: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Cry cry
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
See as chief dey cry codely grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Funny shit

I said funny sh!t not poo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by dessyberry22: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
I know all this BBN people through Nairaland grin

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Standardcosting(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Bullshit
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by scarletkinq(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
alphacyborg:
grin grin grin
go and sleep shameless tin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Jozzy1063: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by emmyw(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
So I Should Fry Watermelon?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by inoki247: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Una no sleep people
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by alphacyborg(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
scarletkinq:
go and sleep shameless tin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by CLOUT(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Its hard to shake off that feeling that you're gonna miss someone you've bonded with.

Been there and i cried like a baby. smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by SamuelTurner(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Teddy A be like "so this babe don carry her toto go be that. Shit!!!!"

Sorry bro....alex dey available

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by OSUigbo: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2018
alphacyborg:
Fake alpha male.... cheesy

I hate cee-c cry
Fixed
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by alphacyborg(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
OSUigbo:

Fixed

Is it ur love ?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by amidel(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
I can't take this... This matured boy grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Pharaoh001(f): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
so sad for her..... i'm expecting it to be ceeC sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by kingchris30(m): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't understand, who is this guy?why is he crying?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by BilltheDON(m): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
shit !!!
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by OSUigbo: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2018
alphacyborg:

Is it ur love ?? undecided
It becomes my business when stupìdity and Hypocrisy has been made public.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Izecson3D(m): 12:41am On Apr 01, 2018
lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by CSTR1002: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Which guy wouldn't cry over a free lay that is now gone?

I may not cry, but i will feel sad too. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by deepwater(f): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2018
lol

The game is in sync with the season...
People downgrade this show a lot...
I watch it for a reason..
The show has so many subliminal messages being passed on every occasion...
The moment your are able to pick the message and decode it and watch the result pan out, you become curios to watch more..
thereby increasing you reasoning and detective capacity....

Now, how many people saw this coming?
Ebuka kissed Bam Bam on the cheek when he entered the house...
Was is that simple? No.
He played judas, the one i kiss is the one you take shocked
Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?
That s another discussion for next time..perhaps an April fool undecided
Until then keep watching...
The shallow in heart see the top only, the deep ones see the bottom...
There is more that meet the eyes than you see....
Its @Deepwater for all....Dont drown cool

Same way the house mates were asked to pick the envelope last week with a guaranteed sum and leave the house. that was when i knew wisdom is profitable and the house mates are all daft people.

The instruction was clear from biggie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE 84TH DAY, PICK THE ENVELOPE AND LEAVE NOW that envelope was a cheque of 45M for crying out loud... that is the money to be issued on the 84th day.... while didn't anyone notice that.....The statistic is clear, the average so called social Nigeria doesn't reason deeply, all they do is complain

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by amansi(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2018
Chei na wao
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by hypnotic(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2018
sounds like April fool to me
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by alphacyborg(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2018
OSUigbo:

It becomes my business when stupìdity and Hypocrisy has been made public.

So loving and supporting who I want to is now stupidity and hypocrisy ?
Anyway if supporting and loving cee-c is the new definition of stupidity and hypocrisy then am fine with it.

I love cee-c !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by AnthonyJoshua: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2018
I am here on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Rebecca Nengi First House Mate To Hit 100k Followers On Instagram / Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.