Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

*** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (12552 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Hello guys,

As there is no thread for Croatian Visit/Tourist Visa in nairaland, i have decided to convert this thread for the purpose of gathering information about Croatian Visit/Tourist Visa.

I and my family was granted 14 days visa each and we spent 10 days in the very beautiful Zagreb city. What a beautiful clean country. We did not experience any form of racism. Croatians are so friendly and accommodating. They love what is called "Enjoyment" grin. Their official currency is called "Kuna". However, you will still be able to pay in Euros for certain items such as accommodation, transportation and some restaurants. The country is currently at the final stage of becoming Schengen member state.

There is a Nigerian restaurant there called African Cuisine & Bar and the most shocking thing is that Croatians are their main customers... The way Croatians are eating Nigerian foods is really shocking.. grin

Below are some of the pictures I took in Croatia (Zagreb)

CROATIA:

Croatia is a member of the European Union (EU)
Official languages: Croatian
Government: Parliamentary system
Population: 4.171 million
Currency:Kuna (HRK)
Capital: Zagreb
Calling code: +385

Now let's talk about Croatian visit/tourist visa requirements and how to apply for the visa in Nigeria:

Croatia Visa Requirements four Tourist/Visit Visa, Visa Fees and Step By Step Application Guide

(1) Passport: issued within the last 10 years, with expiry date exceeding the expiry date of the requested visa by a minimum of three months, and containing at least two empty pages.

(2) Visa application form must be filled out online here https://crovisa.mvep.hr/default.aspx?langId=en
Then click ENTER new application and follow the instructions.

However, if you are having problem with the online application form, you can download and print the paper form here http://www.mvep.hr/files/file/obrasci/VisaApplicationEnglish.pdf . I actually filled the online form and i also filled the paper form but they accepted the paper form from me wink.

(3) You will need copy of all previous visas expired or valid.

(4) 1 Colour passport photo 35x45 mm taken against white background with 30-36mm.

(5) Travel health insurance to cover the period of your of your visit to Croatia, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia.

(6) Flight itinerary

(7) Hotel Reservation (must be confirmed)

(cool Original bank statements for the past 3 months showing evidence of sufficient funds.

€70 EUR per day of the estimated stay in Croatia per person is required, so as you can see its very straightforward so this will enable you to calculate the amount balance you should work towards your bank statement.

(9) A letter from your employer on the company's letterhead, showing your employer's contact details, stating that a leave of has been granted, duration of the trip, and off-course that you will be returning to your current job. However, if you are self-employed, include a copy of your company/business registration certificate and tax clearance. For students, please submit a Letter of Identification from your school indicating that you are a student of the school.

(10) pay slips

If You Are On Invitation you must provide:

(11) Letter of Invitation from your contact in Croatia, Photocopy of the person's International passport data page or residence permit, Utility bill of the person.

(12) VISA FEES:

Visa fees is $69
VFS Service fees is N6,750
Courier fee is: N30,375

(13) Statement of Purpose (stating purpose & duration of your visit, if possible where you would like to visit in Croatia and why you choose Croatia)

BONUS: If you are married, please attach your marriage certificate and wedding pictures. Attache any proof of investment and other source of income.

PLEASE NOTE the following:

Visa fee is FREE for Children up to the age of 12

Croatian Visa Processing Time is 15 calendar days

Croatian visa application cannot be submitted earlier than 3 months prior to the beginning of the planned journey

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:

HOW TO APPLY
All applicants for short-term visa for Croatia might come to the Croatia Visa Application Centre in person without any appointment for submission.
Visa applying process

Step 1
Applications for Croatia short term visa are accepted at the Visa Application Centre.

Step 2
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy of Croatia.

Step 3
Please go to the link “ Short Term Visa (C - Visa)” to understand details of various visas.

Step 4
Book an appointment

Choose a Visa Application Centre and make an appointment

Appointments are made available for booking up to 90 days from current date. If message “No Slots Available” is displayed, you should try again in a few days’ time.

You can only book one appointment per person (no duplicate appointment allowed by the system).

You have to choose Abuja application Center for booking appointment.

You have to show up on time for your appointment. Entry into VFS Global application Center is allowed 15 minutes ahead of time and 15 minutes after.

Beyond this time, your appointment will be cancelled.

No-show at booked appointment will prevent you from booking another appointment for 15 days.

Booked appointments can be re-scheduled online only once until 48 hours before initial scheduled appointment. Should you really need to re-schedule for tangible reason within 48 hours before scheduled appointment, please send an email with detailed justification to info.crng@vfshelpline.com

Your appointment will be confirmed once service fees is paid during online appointment booking process via debit or credit card.

In case of no-show service fee cannot be refunded.

It is highly recommended to determine which VISA TYPE you need before you proceed to book appointment.

For Booking an appointment for Croatia Visa Application Centre CLICK HERE

Step 5
Please ensure you read the security regulation notices before you visit the Visa Application Centre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2018

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Croatia does not have their embassy in Nigeria, how did you apply?
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Perfectnumber6:

I don't live in Nigeria. I applied here in Ireland.

2 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:19pm On May 08, 2018
Croatia visa approved. See you in Croatia grin
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
Na fine girls u fine go Croatia. Good luck to you.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:15pm On May 08, 2018
gimakon:
Na fine girls u fine go Croatia. Good luck to you.

Not at all. Na me and my wife with one of my children dey go for summer holiday. grin

4 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Not at all. Na me and my wife with one of my children dey go for summer holiday. grin
so why croatia?
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pansophist(m): 2:31am On May 09, 2018
You could have killed many birds with one stone by applying for a Schengen visa, then use it to enter either Croatia, Cyprus, all Schengen countries and other EU countries not in Schengen yet (e.g Romania, Bulgaria), not to even mention additional countries that grant entry to holders of Schengen visas.

enjoy your holiday. Croatia is truly beautiful smiley
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:02am On May 09, 2018
pansophist:
You could have killed many birds with one stone by applying for a Schengen visa, then use it to enter either Croatia, Cyprus, all Schengen countries and other EU countries not in Schengen yet (e.g Romania, Bulgaria), not to even mention additional countries that grant entry to holders of Schengen visas.

enjoy your holiday. Croatia is truly beautiful smiley

All schengen embassies appointment here in Dublin waiting time is over my intended departure date. So it doesn't make sense. Beside that, the beautiful Croatia/beach kiss is my destination and not schengen. Thanks for that. grin

3 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:03am On May 09, 2018
Surdycole2:
so why croatia?

Please refer to my reply to pansophist. Thanks.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Naijalastborn(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
i got some naija contact for Zagreb
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:26pm On May 09, 2018
Naijalastborn:

This man, where have you been? Holla me on FB. I won come Holland soon! cheesy
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
Naijalastborn:

Really? Na the Zagreb city center my apartment dey O! grin

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:38am On May 10, 2018
Perfectnumber6:

@ Perfectnumber6,

I just spoke to VFS in Abuja now on phone on behalf of a friend, they said they are currently accepting Croatian Visa Applications in Nigeria but applications must be submitted in person at their office in Abuja. grin
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2018
dotcomnamename:

@ Perfectnumber6,

I just spoke to VFS in Abuja now on phone on behalf of a friend, they said they are currently accepting Croatian Visa Applications in Nigeria but applications must be submitted in person at their office in Abuja. grin
. Do you know the office address in Abuja to be precise?

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:16am On May 10, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Do you know the office address in Abuja to be precise?

http://www.vfsglobal.com/Croatia/Nigeria/index.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 1:40pm On May 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get cheap school/courses and how to go about getting admission processing? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Royals1st: 6:45pm On May 10, 2018
No bro they have this the link to apply VFS ABUJA

http://www.vfsglobal.com/Croatia/Nigeria/

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:17pm On May 10, 2018
Royals1st:
No bro they have this the link to apply VFS ABUJA

http://www.vfsglobal.com/Croatia/Nigeria/

I've already posted that.
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Stephyumeh: 10:08pm On May 10, 2018
Hi everyone, plz I applied for a Croatian visa since 2nd of April to travel on 12th of May but have not gotten my visa nor passport back. Has anyone experienced such or is dat how the Croatian visa takes dat long to be issued. Plz I need help here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Stephyumeh:
Hi everyone, plz I applied for a Croatian visa since 2nd of April to travel on 12th of May but have not gotten my visa nor passport back. Has anyone experienced such or is dat how the Croatian visa takes dat long to be issued. Plz I need help here

Did you get your visa?

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Today is. My 3rd day in Croatia (Zagreb). What a beautiful country with friendly people. I visited a Nigerian restaurant own by a yoruba man. We eat pounded yam with correct vegetable.... I then crowned it with correct Nigerian Guilder beer grin

1 Like

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pocohantas(f): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Today is. My 3rd day in Croatia (Zagreb). What a beautiful country and friendly people. Visited a Nigerian restaurant own by a yoruba man. We eat pounded yam with correct vegetable.... I then crowned it with correct Nigerian Guilder beer grin

Have you seen Modric? grin

Please, help me get their GK's WhatsApp number.
Subasic to be very specific smiley

7 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Have you seen Modric? grin

Please, help me get their GK's WhatsApp number.
Subasic to be very specific smiley

Not only Modric. I saw Rakitić too grin

7 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pocohantas(f): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Not only Modric. I saw Rakitić too grin

Bring all of them number Biko. Let me make my choice grin

Minus Vida, that one no fine.

Enjoy your holiday.

6 Likes

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Today is. My 3rd day in Croatia (Zagreb). What a beautiful country and friendly people. Visited a Nigerian restaurant own by a yoruba man. We eat pounded yam with correct vegetable.... I then crowned it with correct Nigerian Guilder beer grin
This is beautiful, PS have u seen their president.

I mean that hot madam

I need her contact, she looks like one of my relative, who knows?
Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Tino2017(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
kikiki
sahm4u2nv:
I mean that hot madam

Re: *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Tino2017(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
kikiki
sahm4u2nv:
I mean that hot madam

kikiki
sahm4u2nv:
I mean that hot madam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxembourg Enquiries. / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse / 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.