Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (42068 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Fourwinds: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

it seems you won't witness sunset?
there is always a reward for whatever you do...positive or negative... have you work for someone and you didn't get paid? have you see a vehicle moving and didn't have petrol and water in it? have you seen planting season without harvest season? now the reward of sunrise is sunset( which can either be good or bad)

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ayoniakins(f): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
The same man that cannot save himself from been killed or force his return to earth after been killed 2000 years ago wants to save a young lad in a faraway Nigeria. The lady is in love and enjoying a Christian diiick. That is the true story

Father!!!

Darkness is real. Lord thank you for the gift of Faith! Eph 2:8

When death comes....eyes would be opened. I pray it won't be late for you.

It's in that death and RESURRECTION lies our hope. Hallelujah He is risen!!!

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ayoniakins(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jesse01:
thank God 4 her jesus finally proves that he is real by appearing to this lady,that he is not just some middle east myths.

but how did she know that it was Jesus?
it might have been Muhammed (since she is Muslim).
so how is she sure that it was jesus that appeared to her in her dreams.

When you see Him, you will recognize Him.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by sulasa07(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Which Jesus,Micheal Hart or d new version Jesus,Stupidity at its best
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

Do you even have a passport not to talk of visa??I've been to many places Nigga..the money I use feed my dogs can sponsor you and your generation till they go extinct...
I am just 18yrs idiot.. I even worth more than your father cheesy go find your way mumu

lool I can see how pained your soul is the places you've been cant exceed your hut and the nearest neighboring villages grin do I have a visa? I should ask your father that question cause ur even to small to locate an immigration office

well holla me anytime your around North dakota so I can feed your hungry ass or get you a snow leveling job. that even if by slight luck your certain to leave Nigeria in the next 30 years grin

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

SMH. This is what christianity is actually about. They insult other religion to authenticate their own, and spread propaganda, what a logic. Now, what is the relationship between the comment you responded to and Prophet Muhammad? Or is that the easter/sunday lesson? Point of correction pls, that Jesus died for the world is a belief held by only Christians, not the world. Muslims, Bhudists, Hinduist etc don't hold that belief. So next time, don't say "the world", but "christians".

he died for the world buddy you can deal with it or kiss Mohamed's tomb cheesy

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by lloyds(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Jesus 1 - Mohammed 0

Like for Jesus, share for Mohammed.

Let's see who will win. cool

Mohammed is a chief terrorist and noting more.

Jesus brings healing and peace.

The difference is clear.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Emmahunk(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:
Jesus should be careful when appearing in Kogi State, the Fulani herdsmen are not like the Roman soldiers who are only armed with spears

If them catch again na bombing things o

Be careful bro, God is never mocked
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

he died for the world buddy you can deal with it or kiss Mohamed's tomb cheesy
That is your belief and you can't force it on me.
He died for you and your ilk, not me pls. If it is his death that is required to make heaven, pls carry your heaven and leave me out.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

He died for you and your ilk, not me pls. If it is his death that is required to make heaven, pls carry your heaven and leave me out.

Ogbeni even your Mohammad himself does not even know where was going to end up after death.

Narrated Kharija bin Zaid bin Thabit:
Um Al-'Ala', an Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet said to me, "The emigrants were distributed amongst us by drawing lots and we got in our share 'Uthman bin Maz'un. We made him stay with us in our house. Then he suffered from a disease which proved fatal when he diedand was given a bath and was shrouded in his clothes, Allah's Apostle came I said, 'May Allah be merciful to you, O Abu As- Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you'. The Prophet said, 'How do you know that Allah has honored him?' I replied, 'O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! On whom else shall Allah bestow His honor?' The Prophet said, 'No doubt, death came to him. By Allah, I too wish him good, but by Allah, I do not know what Allah will do with me though I am Allah's Apostle. ' By Allah, I never attested the piety of anyone after that." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Number 334)

Muhammad was a lost soul and he knew it. You can follow him to his current abode if you so desire as even he had no idea of his destination.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

ain't forcing anything on you bud neigher im I preaching salvation to you Jesus died for mankind believe it or not he just did it for everyone

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

ain't forcing anything on you bud neigher im I preaching salvation to you Jesus died for mankind believe it or not he just did it for everyone
And I repeat, that is your belief, not mine and I am entitled to my own belief.
Pls stop preaching salvation to me, preach it to your fellow christians, Jesus didn't die for me.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni even your Mohammad himself does not even know where was going to end up after death.

Muhammad was a lost soul and he knew it. You can follow him to his current abode if you so desire as even he had no idea of his destination.
Shey you know where you are going after death? Pls just go and leave me alone. On your own, you just started insulting The Prophet for just no reason. Did you see me insulting your Jesus? Don't worry.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

Shey you know where you are going after death? Pls just go and leave me alone. On your own, you just started insulting The Prophet for just no reason. Don't worry.

Which prophet? I follow the living God and Jesus the messiah. I actually know my destination after death as I am a son of God and not a servant as Islam says you are. Servants have no rights in a house but sons do.

Muhammad insulted himself by his actions.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:
Pls stop preaching salvation to me, preach it to your fellow christians, Jesus didn't die for me.

So you do not need salvation? Even your Muhammad needed it which was why he had no idea where he would be after death. He was a soul much in need of saving
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which prophet? I follow the living God and Jesus the messiah. I actually know my destination after death as I am a son of God and not a servant as Islam says you are. Servants have no rights in a house but sons do.

Muhammad insulted himself by his actions.
Okay, pls will you now leave my mention?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you do not need salvation? Even your Muhammad needed it which was why he had no idea where he would be after death. He was a soul much in need of saving
Pls leave my mention, I don't need your salvation. Or is your salvation tied to me?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

which kin person be dis one nah undecided who's preaching salvation to you? take it or leave it jesus died for everyone that includes you and me

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

which kin person be dis one nah undecided who's preaching salvation to you? take it or leave it jesus died for everyone that includes you and me
I repeat, that is your own belief, not mine pls. Jesus died for you, not me. You are a christian and I am not, my religion did not say anyone died for me. Pls, go and be saying this to your fellow christians.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by kingPhidel(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mutemenot:
shocked Nairalander Christian Association(NCA) and Nairalander Islam Association (NIA) una food don land o. 1,2, Gooooo!!
on behalf of NCA, here we come. As the matter be so, Jesus Don give her four missed calls be that so, Christ die for the WORLD. the earlier you confess that Jesus is Lord and work out your salvation with fear and trembling, righteousness and good works, the better you are safe.
Peace be on to you

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

I repeat, that is your own belief, not mine pls. Jesus didn't die for me, na by force?

even Mohammed confirmed this so it becomes by force. Infact lemme tell Jesus died to deliver you and I from our sin so we ain't bond men to the devil anymore isn't that so sweet wink

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by introvertedsoul: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sister answer the call of the one true GOD.
You have been indoctrinated to serve a demon all along.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

even Mohammed confirmed this so it becomes by force. Infact lemme tell Jesus died to deliver you and I from our sin so we ain't bond men to the devil anymore isn't that so sweet wink
Which kind wahala be this? Pls I'm not a christian, go and say this to your christians. Pls, I reject it, let the death of Jesus be for you and your fellows, leave me out of it, I don't share the same belief with you. Force? Pls practise your religion and allow others.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

Which kind wahala be this? Pls I'm not a christian, go and say this to your christians. Pls, I reject it, let the death of Jesus be for you and your fellows, leave me out of it, I don't share the same belief with you.

okay mohamed died to save you from your sins nigba na

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

okay mohamed died to save you from your sins nigba na
Muhammad did not die to save me from my sin and indeed nobody else did. What Muhammad did was to convey the message of my creator to me.
So practise your religion and allow others.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

Muhammad did not die to save me from my sin and indeed nobody else did. What Muhammad did was to convey the message of my creator to me.
So practise your religion and allow others.

hahaha lost soul grin

so how many messages has Mohammed conveyed to you today

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Kingspin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
I wish your brothers can stop killing innocent people.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

hahaha lost soul grin

so how many messages has Mohammed conveyed to you today
That is none of your business. Shey someone has died for your sins already? So, just be preparing for your heaven and allow the lost soul.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by 11Eleven: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
For those who read my post and made funny comments about me. I can only pray for you to see the light...that your spiritual eyes be opened. God cannot be mocked.

In my previous post July 2017. I mentioned that three countries on world map were on fire. Zimbabwe was on the list. We all can see what happened in Zimbabwe last year.

That's how God reveals things before it manifest in physical.

God is Real. Jesus is Real.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by olaolutreasure(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:
Jesus should be careful when appearing in Kogi State, the Fulani herdsmen are not like the Roman soldiers who are only armed with spears

If them catch again na bombing things o

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by showafrica(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the lady's name though"RAMOTU".only my Igbo peeps would understand

Chai.. Bad name for igbo land.. But na only that word you notice?? Lol na wao.. I blame Buhari for this
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by sulakishop(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
She's never a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections"