Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song (17808 Views)

Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Wow...with the situation in Nigeria, Nigerians gat love. I saw it on twitter and i was like 20k is too much. Now its on 17k+

Seriously i love my people.
I wish we can oust bad leaders like this

2 Likes

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Izecson3D:
after he will ask for 200k retweets to blow.. smh
I don gv am my retweet shaa, he's on 16.6k as at that time.
He is 17.1k now. I hope he gets it sha

1 Like

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Beedude:

The Old Age Of Methuselah Has Nothing To Do With The Wisdom Of Solomon. Age Without Success Is Nothing. Deal With That
success without self respect is rubbish
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Beedude:

The Old Age Of Methuselah Has Nothing To Do With The Wisdom Of Solomon. Age Without Success Is Nothing. Deal With That
success without self respect is rubbish... children of low esteem
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Nasir123(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
He wrote;
"Boss, how many retweets to get u on a song?"
Kiss Daniel answered; "20k and I'll do it"

Yoruba men and ass licking.... how can a full grown up man calling a boy old enough to be his son Boss

Note.
He never said Bross. He said Boss.

There is a huge difference in there.

Hope you learnt something cool
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Westbestside:
How has your age helped you?
it help me to be better than majority of your village men
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Iamtipsyy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wat if him ft kiss Daniel the song no blow. What do you call that?
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by derrydinny: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
He wrote;

Yoruba men and ass licking.... how can a full grown up man calling a boy old enough to be his son Boss

thunder fire you there, don't we all know how igbo men worship money? that is why most rich igbo people are ritualists

to even marry na big money, igbos are the most pained set of losers in the world, na we yoruba talk sey make dem kill nnamdi kanu abi? you better wake up to reality because you will keep struggling in nigeria, all the houses that your people are building in south west will end up in the hands of the yorubas, let India and Pakistan story teach you a lesson that you are working for another man

1 Like

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
xavipedro:

Who age help?
it help Dullard Buhari
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Beedude(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
success without self respect is rubbish... children of low esteem
Imagine Throwing Jabs. Well I Wont Engage U. I Have People That Are Older Than I Am But Still Call Me Baba ( Which I Show Them Respect As Well ). Wen U Start Possessing Things That Are Above Ur Age Its Normal Pple Show That Kindof Respect Irrespective Of The Tribe. Dont Be A Tribalist

1 Like

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Revolva(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
nonsense post made fromnt page
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AlvaroMorata(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dude is going hard on himself by begging for retweets.. I can get 20k retweets for $10 grin

1 Like

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by OSUigbo: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Kraspo:
I want to believe that Kiss Daniel is a fervent reader of the 48 Laws Of Power. Kiss Daniel left G-Worldwide at the perfect time. Sometimes you have to act dumb for a while and strike when the ovation is highest. If he had left the label after "Woju" and "Laye", he probably wouldnt have registered his potentials in the psych of his fans. He waited for the right time when his value had skyrocketed. Law 35 of the 48 laws says "Master the art of timing". Law 21of the 48 laws says "Play a sucker to catch a sucker"

Meanwhile, this retweets may be the stepping stone to this guy's fame. I wish him success though.
[/s]
48 laws of what fuckery?
Who wrote that rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Westbestside: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
it help me to be better than majority of your village men
Ode, Better on nairaland. Impoverished pig. Which any of your lineage can stand kiss

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Westbestside:
Ode, Better on nairaland. Impoverished pig. Which any of your lineage can stand kiss
worm infested hungry looking Yoruba demon
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Beedude:

Imagine Throwing Jabs. Well I Wont Engage U. I Have People That Are Older Than I Am But Still Call Me Baba ( Which I Show Them Respect As Well ). Wen U Start Possessing Things That Are Above Ur Age Its Normal Pple Show That Kindof Respect Irrespective Of The Tribe. Dont Be A Tribalist
I'm not surprise those men calling u baba are children of low esteems, fuckeries that depends on ur daily bowl of ewedu and amara to survive...
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
derrydinny:

thunder fire you there, don't we all know how igbo men worship money? that is why most rich igbo people are ritualists

to even marry na big money, igbos are the most pained set of losers in the world, na we yoruba talk sey make dem kill nnamdi kanu abi? you better wake up to reality because you will keep struggling in nigeria, all the houses that your people are building in south west will end up in the hands of the yorubas, let India and Pakistan story teach you a lesson that you are working for another man
(ritualists)

hehehehehehe Igbo's are the one mining skulls and human body parts in yellowbar land... hehehehe this one is a fuckery cheesy
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nasir123:

Note. He never said Bross. He said Boss.
There is a huge difference in there.
Hope you learnt something cool
can you tell me the huge difference
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Nasir123(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
can you tell me the huge difference

Boss* Position/Level(achievement).
Bross* Age

If you know you know. wink
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by temiflex01(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
He wrote;

Fool!! Dirty bitch! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
temiflex01:

dirty like your promiscuous mother abi
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
temiflex01:

dirty like your promiscuous mother right
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nasir123:

Boss* Position/Level(achievement).
Bross* Age

If you know you know. wink
so yellowbar ppl worship position,level&achievement
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by futurism: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
OSUigbo:
[s][/s]
48 laws of what fuckery?
Who wrote that rubbish?
lol... i just tire for the bros ooo.

1 Like

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Xbursta(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Soreza:
20k retweet??kiss Daniel?u must be joking wetin be kiss Daniel to get 1k retweet?na Micheal Jackson he be?who know am from from Nigeria?guy go find work.

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Nasir123(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
so yellowbar ppl worship position,level&achievement

If a 20ys old is made a king in your village, will you address him by his name

How would u address an employer as an employee,if you're older in age

Oh!
How will you address a young governor in ur state

In Yoruba, we respect achievement/success,not MONEY.

Nothing bad if you don't have it( respect) in ur race. I can understand.

Like they say'
"Respect,should be Reciprocal"
grin
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by talk2percy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
These celebrities sef...anyways, nah to spur him up
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nasir123:

If a 20ys old is made a king in your village, will you address him by his name

How would u address an employer as an employee,if you're older in age

Oh!
How will you address a young governor in ur state

In Yoruba, we respect achievement/success,not MONEY.

Nothing bad if you don't have it( respect) in ur race. I can understand.

Like they say'
"Respect,should be Reciprocal"
grin
you worship money ... shame
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Nasir123(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
you worship money ... shame

grin grin

Are you sure u can read? sad
Never mind.

Enjoy ur day kiss
Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by Troublemaker007(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
I ain’t giving him shiiit! This one blow tomorrow na e go begin dey give stwpid advice like do not believe in anyone to support you. angry

Re: Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song by automaticgate(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
He got 20k and more already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. / Princess Onyejekwe And Non-Fan Who Said No One Knows Her / Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.