Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) (10446 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2018
C
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2018
sinaj:
He has no excuse of nt being able to read this time coz its a picture.

No one is judging him tho, its just funny
As long as he's comfortable with it, he owes no one an explanation.
But I admit that it's funny though, would love to get one cheesy
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by sinaj(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
lenghtinny:

As long as he's comfortable with it, he owes no one an explanation.
But I admit that it's funny though, would love to get one cheesy
spoilt u grin
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by jonero4(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
i have dis type of shirt
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Ipfreely: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Readonee35L:
First of all thats bot a nigerian Man.
Picture was not taking in nigeria.
And no nigerian commercial bus has that type of interior.

Fuckíng liars will post anything just to trend on that twitter. Believe anything at your own peril.

Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Readonee35L(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Ipfreely post=66339649][/quote]
Nice upload.
Lots of fake stories on twitter.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by 0nyedikachukwu: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
No comments!
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
That shirt is the secret to konjialism 101 grin grin grin
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's a nice shirt if u ask me I like white long sleeve shirt.... tongue
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by mKc9ET(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
If na naji man wear that cloth, than might never notice the meaning of the design of his shirt

Many naija man are domb about nackology
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Someone will just enter boutique buy anyhow shirtcheesy.. Same way some guys will buy T shirt with funny inscriptions like, ' my vagina is deeper than yours or my third leg is the longest in Africacheesy' we nigerians ehn cheesy.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
AlexCk:
shocked shocked

At 1st i thought twas designs of scorpions o, then i looked again and felt, 'these scorpions' are looking funny tho, then it hit me, and... i was amazed. Lol

Dude putting it on, fit no know say na kamasutra parolz ooo.

Tor.
scorpions ke cheesy. As soon as i saw those images i recognized what it meant immediatelycheesy. Oza room acrobatics cheesy.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
ouzo1:

Gudmrn

Hw long will you keep avoiding me?
if a babe no answer u or reason u anytime u trying to yarn with her then the best thing u do is ignore her and move on. That's wat a real man does.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Baba don see fine girl, e dey think with him prick now
lefulefu:
if babe no answer u or reason u anytime u trying to yarn with her then the best thing u do is ignore her and move on. That's wat a real man does.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Baba don see fine girl, e dey think with him prick now
there are many fishes in the oceancheesy. Don't know why some guys if one woman no green talk to them they will be hyperventilating upandancheesy. For every beautiful woman that refuses to talk to u there are six more beautiful women all willing to get ur attentioncheesy.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy I wouldn't know about this o, I have never been lucky with females cheesy But coming from you, I will have to concur
lefulefu:
there are many fishes in the oceancheesy. Don't know why some guys if one woman no green talk to them they will be hyperventilating upandancheesy. For every beautiful woman that refuses to talk to u there are six more beautiful women all willing to get ur attentioncheesy.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I wouldn't know about this o, I have never been lucky with females cheesy But coming from you, I will have to concur
what are u talking about Donpiiko cheesy? These days that beautiful ladies even woo mencheesy.if a man is presentable and respectful to the ladies he won't be hard up for a woman nacheesy. And as for u not knowing shi shi with the ladies that is a big lie cos i know u very smooth with dem chickscheesy.

Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
ouzo1:

Gudmrn

Fake guy. Its guys like you that makes girls disrespect us. If she doesn't answer you why can't you move on. There are so many women out there ( they even outnumber us). No need belittling yourself like this angry
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy I am good as a flirt, nothing serious, I lost the two girls that liked me genuinely when I was younger, since then na one chance person dey enter. I haven't been lucky, but I remain hopeful, I am picky and I don't trust people easily
lefulefu:
what are u talking Donpiiko cheesy. These days that beautiful ladies even woo mencheesy.if a man is presentable and respectful he won't be hard up for a woman nacheesy. And as for u finding it hard with the ladies that is a big lie cos i know u very smooth with dem chickscheesy.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I am good as a flirt, nothing serious, I lost the two girls that liked me genuinely when I was younger, since then na one chance person dey enter. I haven't been lucky, but I remain hopeful, I am picky and I don't trust people easily

ok i take it u encountering fun girls of recent abi?cheesy... Well its good to be picky shacheesy
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy every Friday I hangout with females I was with one yesterday sef, but no female has impressed me in a long time
lefulefu:
ok i take it u encountering fun girls of recent abi?cheesy... Well its good to be picky shacheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Readonee35L:
First of all thats bot a nigerian Man.
Picture was not taking in nigeria.
And no nigerian commercial bus has that type of interior.

Fuckíng liars will post anything just to trend on that twitter. Believe anything at your own peril.
hmm how d interior take different from a nigerian commercial bus?
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by thatabokiboiy: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
ouzo1:

Gudmrn

fuckpro:
...princess what did you see?

Maybe you guys no get brain or Una just chose not to use it. Una matter dey weak #week me like 7 days
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Fake guy. Its guys like you that makes girls disrespect us. If she doesn't answer you why can't you move on. There are so many women out there ( they even outnumber us). No need belittling yourself like this angry
even Martin wey una dey bash as asslicker will never act like discheesy. Martin dey play with babes true but he will never act like a wimpcheesy.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by ediko5(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
The guy may not know what he's putting on.
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Edenic1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preshy561:
why are people judging the guy?he may not even know what's on his shirt,hmmm.

well? he wasn't blind when he bought the shirt
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by fuckpro: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
thatabokiboiy:

Maybe you guys no get brain or Una just chose not to use it. Una matter dey weak #week me like 7 days
...meaning?
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:
even Martin wey una dey bash as asslicker will never act like discheesy. Martin dey play with babes true but he will never act like a wimpcheesy.

I tell you bro. Martin0 na my person now sef. Na my guy him be now cool
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
DonPiiko:

So you've officially confirmed me as a side chick undecided
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy serving a ban, you used to be gentle and really funny
Thegeneralqueen:
So you're officially confirmed me as a side chick undecided
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by thatabokiboiy: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
fuckpro:
...meaning?
meningitis
Re: See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy serving a ban, you used to be gentle and really funny
I'm sorry you actually saw that but those guys came for me first embarassed

Chief what about your nkita

#SUGARDADDY cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture / Busty Lady With Massive Boobs Fully Expose, Causes Stir On Talent TV Show (Pics) / Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.