Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

#bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A (34054 Views)

BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food / Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Faithway10: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate Teddy A wept last night after his romantic partner, BamBam was evicted in a shocking manner.

He shed tears as Alex and Khloe tried to console him on his bed.

Distraught Teddy A then stepped outside to express shock over the eviction of his lover, BamBam.

Speaking to Rico after her eviction, he said he he wants to believe this is an April Fools joke because he can’t believe Nigerians prefer Nina and Cee C to BamBam

He said if they do, that’s f*ked up, and they are blind.

Watch video here.... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cant-believe-people-prefer-nina-cee-c-bam-bam-teddy.html

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by VanNistelrooy24: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2018
You mean we prefer their unfurcked pussy to the wide toilet pussy?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by stephleena(f): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2018
church board,dey wait for sister bamike..

37 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by alphacyborg(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2018
So last night Ebuka went into the #BBNaija house to party with the housemates, pecked Bam Bam at some point, and evicted her after the party. Wow. Ebuka Iscariot

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2018
See as this one shock,Nigerians that voted for person wey no get certificate make e become their president grin

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by emillionaire: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2018
grin
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Bolustical: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Anthony Joshua grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by efilefun(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Bambam go dey pray make e be April Fool cuz going home without the money no go funny after all the live mojo, her parents and church members go dey wait her with better koboko and hot water

52 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Zabilon007(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by seenter84: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Chelsea vs tottenham

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by zlantanfan: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018
How Nigeria ended up with a certificateless, old, sadistic, divisive, illiterate, unapologetic, nepotic, Godforsaken, vindictive, cattlerearing vegetable president didn't surprise you na bambam weak you.

Sister bambam daddy g.o is patiently expecting you arrival

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Pointblank09(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
BBnaija and front FP on nairaland is like 5&6 where is my Zuma Pics
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by free2ryhme: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Faithway10:
Big Brother Naija housemate Teddy A wept last night after his romantic partner, BamBam was evicted in a shocking manner.

He shed tears as Alex and Khloe tried to console him on his bed.

Distraught Teddy A then stepped outside to express shock over the eviction of his lover, BamBam.

Speaking to Rico after her eviction, he said he he wants to believe this is an April Fools joke because he can’t believe Nigerians prefer Nina and Cee C to BamBam

He said if they do, that’s f*ked up, and they are blind.

Watch video here.... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cant-believe-people-prefer-nina-cee-c-bam-bam-teddy.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by affable4(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Lol
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by MrBigiman: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
The very elderly Teddy A or B cannot keep his mouth shut. He will be next to go home.

This was my humble prediction of Teddy A or B. Taking someone's daughter to the toilet and banging hell out of her. Kudos to Kayode, such vital info would have been lost.

10 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by lenghtinny(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Konji go kill Mr lover boy for the next 3 weeks sad

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by pweetiedee(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Expect anything from.people that voted for APC.

Bamike has a good heart, but they prefer bitter Cee C. Such is life.

And to all of you saying "Bam toilet" although I don't support her avin sex on national TV, but most of u av done worse. lol

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2018
If only he knew Nina is even more loved than him.

31 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Naturalobserver(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2018
why do i hav this feeling bambam's eviction is a prank?
The only reason i will believe it is cuz bambam has greater odds to leave the house.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by addey44: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2018
You're right Teddy A. There's no way especially Nina could be considered more entertaining or well-spoken than Bambam. Cee-C could have garnered some followership due to her controversial nature and the drama she had brought into the show.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2018
So Nigerians are blind? We are waiting for you to come-up for possible eviction and we bring you back to Nigeria. Olodo!

Cos of toto wey hin dey yansh, E talk say Nigerians are blind

He still doesnt know they prefer same C-Cee to he himself.

Head to head with C-Cee, He will take the next flight coming to Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Perfecter4real(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2018
poor teddy.
Prefer If only he knows that Nigerians prefer CE CE to him
myself inclusive.

14 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by OSUigbo: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ọ́dẹ́

The truth is, no one likes ceeci. Some senseless psychopaths (especially the OSUS) and feminists are just voting for her aggressively. Not because they like her or can tolerate her stupìdity, but just doing it to hurt other people's feelings.

For Nina, she is dumb and useless but team miracle voted for her. If they put up Nina and miracle at the same time with some others, she could have the list votes.

Alex is next...

VanNistelrooy24:
You mean we prefer their unfurcked pussy to the wide toilet pussy?

Is it that ugly short rude olosho "virgin" ceeci or the wasted Nina that miracle fùcks almost everything night?
Which of the unfùcked pussies?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
She has some explaining to do to her parents and church elders.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
We need evidence of the result... todays live show will determine if bambam has been evicted or not.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Neimar: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
pweetiedee:
Expect anything from.people that voted for APC.

Bamike has a good heart, but they prefer bitter Cee C. Such is life.

And to all of you saying "Bam toilet" although I don't support her avin sex on national TV, but most of u av done worse. lol

xo? does it mean we should make it public? she's trending cux of d sextape
let her ask Kim k for tutorials

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by phoenix90(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Joshua is a terrific boxer. I believe he will unify the heavyweight division. cool

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Switching to African magic........
Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by rubyjan(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mumu guy. He doesn't realize he's the next to leave the house.
He is underrated Nina, calling her 'that girl, you mean Nigerians preferred that girl'.
It will shock you soon because even cee-c has she is will have the highest votes among all 4 of you probably followed by Nina.
At least you agreed you've been messing around with bam bam. Ode

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A by Engraced2020: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
While I might not be a fan of Nina nor Bam Bam, Teddy can volunteer to leave the house so that he can carryout a first hand research

By the way who has read my signature today? Its for you reading my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) / BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.