Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (81627 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne by funstufz: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
On the contrary, you should have made ur own separate comment on the thread..,instead of taking another person comment on your head...

This is 2018, face front...

ayoxelee:

exactly and I ain't taking it on my head like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne by onyxo76(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2018
This country just dey fear me more and more everyday....
Re: Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne by Iamzik: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
EazyMoh:

I don't care about this so called Emir, my comment was directed at what you quoted in bad light.
Your comment was quoting Muslims from the south calling those from the north their brothers and how that seemed to irritate you.
You could only be irritated when someone called another person his brother only IF you are filled with hate.
Deal with it.

On the contrary you are the one who sounds bitter. No offense. I don't have a business who you call your brother. What I pointed out was the foolishness of a boy king who after becoming king wants to change to Fulani title.

You can call anyone your brother. That doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand.

I grew up in the core north and I have Muslim Hausa brothers who are practically closer than my blood brothers.

My point is that a king who can think of dropping his traditional royal title for another title in far away north is not fit to lead. He should go and rule in the north since there is no love in the west as claimed.

Have you ever heard of any monarch contemplating dropping his royal title for any culture's?

Address the issue hand and stop trying to normalize an anomaly.
Re: Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne by EazyMoh(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iamzik:

On the contrary you are the one who sounds bitter. No offense. I don't have a business who you call your brother. What I pointed out was the foolishness of a boy king who after becoming king wants to change to Fulani title.

You can call anyone your brother. That doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand.

I grew up in the core north and I have Muslim Hausa brothers who are practically closer than my blood brothers.

My point is that a king who can think of dropping his traditional royal title for another title in far away north is not fit to lead. He should go and rule in the north since there is no love in the west as claimed.

Have you ever heard of any monarch contemplating dropping his royal title for any culture's?

Address the issue hand and stop trying to normalize an anomaly.
OGA it wasn't you I initially quoted, so why are you all over me?
I made it clear to you my grouse wasn't with anyone criticizing the converted emir, but the posters comment referencing how preachers refer to Muslims from the north as their brothers. To him that was also wrong and in the same category with this "emirs" action.
I repeat only children of hate view calling human your brother as something wrong!
If you can't defferitiate between what I was talking about even after making it abundantly clear to you I don't care about the obas action, then I can't help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know / Names Of Animals,insects And Birds In Hausa. / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.