Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State (61362 Views)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by wakabobo: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin

Bride identified as Rose Nore, rode a horse to her wedding, yesterday, at the Ecwa church, Tudun Wada, Jos, Plateau State

More Reactions and Photos here>>>http://wakabobo.com/nigerians-react-as-bride-rode-a-horse-to-her-wedding-yesterday-at-ecwa/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by manuel4real(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Wife: What are your plans for Easter? Husband: Same as Jesus.. Wife: What do you mean ??
Husband: I will disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday! Wife: "That's AWESOME. if you do that, I'll also do like Mary.
Husband: what do u mean ? Wife: I will show up pregnant, yet untouched by my husband."
Husband: dey no born u well ������

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Liliyann(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Nonsense!!
Horse that she can always ride on
Your wedding is a special day,everything you do that day must be special!!
On my day, I will use private jet!
I can't start my marriage with suffering!!!

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Not cool for a new Bride. Riding a horse would widen the.... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
my kind of woman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by MDsambo: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by biggy26: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
To me it's not about d idea of horse ride, but about d state of d horse. Just look at d horse, that's economy class.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Narldon: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin

This could mean a couple of things;
* Her husband is a 'stallion' and she will kwantinu to ride him for richer and for poorer.

* They cannot afford an automobile and the husband borrowed a horse from his herdsman neighbour.

* The roads leading to the church are not motorable, or

* The horse could be the husband's and him dey use am hustle for Elegushi, come ride am go J town like a boss.

Whatever the reason, women should take a cue from that bride and be humble.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by limitless777(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
this is very very creative and mind blowing. it's never been done before.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by lovelylad: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Rose Nore, Rode a Horse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by okerekeikpo: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Old woman, which kind marriage be this na
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by iaamxavier(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Watch as the single ladies hate cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by maberry(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
The triumphant entry
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by kmaster007: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
if you no get motor ride on horse!
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
The triumphant entry
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good meat.

The horse should be slaughtered for the reception party

3 Likes

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
naso... Sha invite us
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by crackhouse(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pls remember to wash before honeymoon
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by johncallidon(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!! Horse that she can always ride on Your wedding is a special day,everything you do that day must be special!! On my day, I will use private jet! I can't start my marriage with suffering!!!
so where is the nonesense in it? ab i na yhur wedding n?

7 Likes

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by maberry(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerians always reacting online but never in life

2 Likes

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by maxwell767(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
sorry you might not get married!! Ask me why

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Freethought(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!! Horse that she can always ride on Your wedding is a special day,everything you do that day must be special!! On my day, I will use private jet! I can't start my marriage with suffering!!!
I am just SMH here. Well, is it not your life?!

5 Likes

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol... Nawa o.. She will ride d guy like a horse when they get home...
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by zombieHUNTER: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's a good one

The groom rode on a donkey too

1 Like

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Khaliyah(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
it's private jet that ll convey you from ur house to the church abi?? Stop displaying ignorance

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Iwanttoto: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
O.p

Is that a horse or a donkey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by datfreshdoc(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nice and Confident
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Iamtipsyy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
biggy26:
To me it's not about d idea of horse ride, but about d state of d horse. Just look at d horse, that's economy class.
below economy class my man

1 Like

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by zlantanfan: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
That awkward moment when she tries coming down from that height, boys go dey peep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding / Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo, Kiki Osinbajo, White Nigerian Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.