Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (178478 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by tunddy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
A room in a flat for rent for a year in surulere, Lagos
Room is ensuited , all tiled up with backoney.
The person must be God fearing, a male or female are welcome.

Pm me on whatapp if intrested: 08132285233

3 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Puya:
I will be moving out of my apartment in November/December in Surulere and currently in search of another apartment around the island

For those that are looking for house without wanting to pay the agent and all that charges, you can take this up.. feel free to dm me

However I will let you know that there are more cons than pros to where I’m currently staying and won’t even wish the headache that come with staying here even to my enemy

Meanwhile, whoever has a house also in Lekki, VI should please hook me up too..

Thank you .

Has it been taken?
DM me on 08158184349
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by TheRumiAfrica(f): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
You can Sign up on Rumi for FREE to get a flatmate to split your rent with.

Link in my signature.

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sylviadegold96:
I know someone that has a 2 bedroom flat and will need a flatmate, rent is 250k

Let me DM you
Drop your number ASAP
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Niyi012: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Niyi012:
Hi Everyone, please I really need your help ��

I am a female and I need an apartment to share with a female who already has a rented place in Lagos. I will pay the female monthly rent. Budget is 10k please.

Location: Yaba, Fadeyi, Onipanu, Ikeja, Bariga, Akoka or anywhere close to these places.

If you are a female who already rented an apartment and needs a roommate to split the bill with, please send me a message on WhatsApp 09083275163, or just tag this comment with your response pls.

Hi Everyone, I still need a place pls. It's urgent. If you are a female, or know a female in Lagos who already has an apartment (rented and living in the house already) and needs a roommate to split the house bills with (I will be paying her monthly rent), pls quote this message or send me a message on WhatsApp pls. Anywhere on the mainland is fine.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by TheRumiAfrica(f): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2020

Link in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Sylviadegold96: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Limitless72:

Let me DM you
Drop your number ASAP
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Sylviadegold96: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Urgently looking for a female roommate to share a room and parlor self contain with 2 people around Abraham adesanya. Should be a working class, not more than 26years. Found an apartment but not rented yet.
Please WhatsApp or call 08097392976
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
I need pls
0ubenji:
there's one at ikeja(Oba Akran) Newly built self-contained apartment. Still in need?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Am interested is it still up
Sylviadegold96:
I know someone that has a 2 bedroom flat and will need a flatmate, rent is 250k
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Am interested but am 27
Sylviadegold96:
Urgently looking for a female roommate to share a room and parlor self contain with 2 people around Abraham adesanya. Should be a working class, not more than 26years.
Please WhatsApp or call 08097392976
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Sylviadegold96: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Okay, send me a message on WhatsApp
missyge:
Am interested but am 27
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Sylviadegold96: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
The person is a guy
missyge:
Am interested is it still up
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Please I am super interested and I stay around Lawanson in the moment. Please how can i reach you or meet you today?
Can i PM you?
Puya:
I will be moving out of my apartment in November/December in Surulere and currently in search of another apartment around the island

For those that are looking for house without wanting to pay the agent and all that charges, you can take this up.. feel free to dm me

However I will let you know that there are more cons than pros to where I’m currently staying and won’t even wish the headache that come with staying here even to my enemy

Thank you .
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Your number is not going
And you are not on whatsapp
Sylviadegold96:
The person is a guy
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
I PMed you please check and revert soon
Puya:

Thank you .
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by yuncka: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
A working-class female needed to Share an apartment at Kosofe, Ketu.
A 2-bedroom mini apartment (upstairs with Veranda). Shared toilet, kitchen and parlor.
Light and water very much available. Compound is secure and safe.
10 months (N150,000) +agreed shared monthly utility charge

Pros:
Secure compound
Light and water well guaranteed.
Very close to the road (approximately 100meters)
Close to Mile 12 food market and other essential markets.
Upstairs with proper ventilation, tiles maintain a cool temperature.
Mosquito and other insects are less problematic here.

Cons:
It’s a busy neighborhood due to its closeness to Mile 12 Market.
Children in the compound can be a handful during play hours.
The express road is under construction causing little traffic around the area. The traffic is a flowing type during peak hours only.
Not so much space for laundry. But the veranda space can serve if well utilized.

If interested….Send me a message on WhatsApp @07031585509
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Please if you are about to pack out of a room-self contain around surulere, yaba, shomolu axis.....Or you are willing to share a room in a flat. Kindly quote me and help a brother please embarassed. Its like lagos agents are bent on squeezing me drycry
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Chrisbella24(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Please if you are about to pack out of a room-self contain around surulere, yaba, shomolu axis.....Or you are willing to share a room in a flat. Kindly quote me and help a brother please embarassed. Its like lagos agents are bent on squeezing me drycry

As in.

How will someone be charging a 50/50 agent and agreement? For a house of 70k per year
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chrisbella24:

As in.

How will someone be charging a 50/50 agent and agreement? For a house of 70k per year
That’s not even my problem right now. My issue now is giving you 3k each time you take me to a slum you call an apartment. Already spent over 20k for nothing cry

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Chrisbella24(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
IceColdVeins:

That’s not even my problem right now. My issue now is giving you 3k each time you take me to a slum you call an apartment. Already spent over 20k for nothing cry

Lol.

Sorry, cheesy cheesy grin grin

Are you new in lagos?

How can they be charging that
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
You know all these registration and consultant fees they charge now. I have met different agents and none is better than the others.
And I’m not new in Lag, my office moved to another facility and it’s been hectic getting to work lately. So I need a small apartment around.
Chrisbella24:

Lol.

Sorry, cheesy cheesy grin grin

Are you new in lagos?

How can they be charging that
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Sylviadegold96: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yes I am,
IceColdVeins:
Your number is not going
And you are not on whatsapp
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by smiliyB(f): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you're interested in renting a room apartment in a 2-bedroom apartment around Alagbole... Ojodu-berger axis, let me know. It's a very comfortable apartment, prepaid meter is available, water is available too...Almost new apartment, dm for pictures/ if you're interested in it
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
smiliyB:
If you're interested in renting a room apartment in a 2-bedroom apartment around Alagbole... Ojodu-berger axis, let me know. It's a very comfortable apartment, prepaid meter is available, water is available too...Almost new apartment, dm for pictures/ if you're interested in it
missyge should see this
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
A room in lakwe ajah for rent it's already rented for obvious reasons am moving out, if u like lakowe, the room it's at the bus stop opposite adeba very close to the road,. Note I lived in thus house for 3 years plus now, also its a face me I face u house, don't worry its neat,

4k for a month, I could help u, u don't need to pay agent and agreement, u just need to balance me up for the remain months
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks
We both got the place
We need room mate
IceColdVeins:
missyge should see this
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you're interested in renting a room apartment in a 2-bedroom apartment around Alagbole... Ojodu-berger axis, Send a message to 07064783448
It's a very comfortable apartment, prepaid meter is available, water is available and a neat apartment
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Alright! Your problem is half-solved already wink
missyge:
Thanks
We both got the place
We need room mate
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
IceColdVeins:

You could have easily requested for pictures on whatapp .

If he/she demands for something send them 1k to manage. Country hard

You really don't have to keep visiting houses and paying 3k.

Most times the so called agents already have a very nice apartment handy but would first take you to slums, waste your time and money before finally taking you to the good one.

Reason is because when you finally see the nice apartment you wouldn't hesitate to cling to it , accepting some bizarre and ridiculous terms, conditions or billing just so you wouldn't lose the apartment..

This is Lagos
Use your head
Nobody come count bridge for here

That was how one guy said he has an apartment for lease here. I added him on WhatsApp. Oya oga send me pictures of the apartment let me see. He said he doesn't have pictures to show me.

So I just lockup..

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ohbabyhoney(f): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please who needs a roommate in Ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.