Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (178992 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by tunddy(m): 4:15am On Nov 16, 2020
A room in a flat for rent for a year in surulere, Lagos
Room is ensuited , all tiled up with backoney.
The person must be God fearing, a male or female are welcome.

Pm me on whatapp if intrested: 08132285233
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by funky4j: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2020
kissAm also looking for something like this
rebeccaolamide4:
Hello, I'm female looking for a monthly shared apartment or a room self contain at lekki phase 1,agungi or ikate or if u are looking for a female roommate or flatmate pls contact me on 08127481023 it's urgent please.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes pls
Dedeamu:

Do you still need this?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
I need a room in a flat that I can pay monthly in any good place in Lagos.
Pls send me a mail or WhatsApp 07064783448 if you have any available

Budget is 12-15k monthly
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anyone interested in sharing a room self-contain in oworo?
Apartment is available, just a lady in need of roommate.
No monthly payment.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
tunddy:
A room in a flat for rent for a year in surulere, Lagos
Room is ensuited , all tiled up with backoney.
The person must be God fearing, a male or female are welcome.

Pm me on whatapp if intrested: 08132285233

Where in Surulere?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oriyomi2018: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
oyetemi:
No monthly payment.

Pls I'm interested. How can I contact u?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by tunddy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kilo,lawanson and aguda
oyetemi:

Where in Surulere?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Damisam93(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Damisam93(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by dorisjenny20(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yeah, I'm interested.
I don't mind paying.
Kindly contact me on 08144445588.

Thank you

oyetemi:
No monthly payment.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by dorisjenny20(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please I need someone willing to share her apartment on the Island and will receive monthly payments.

It's urgent. Please help a working class lady.
Kndly contact me on 08144445588
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nickisindigo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
A decent one room apartment is needed at gbagada against next year pls help out
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Denmark23: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Denmark23: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
. lipsrsealed
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by yehmy(m): 5:14am On Nov 19, 2020
oyetemi:
No monthly payment.
u don't want a God fearing guy like me? Gentle and easy going?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by datageek: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
If anyone has a decent room in a flat to around Shomolu and environs or close to Yaba with proper security, light and other basic amenities, and you can do monthly payments, please reach me via text on 08030303240.
I want to work on a project in that area for about 3 months. I just need a place very comfortable, we can discuss any payment you want if i find it comfortable.
I can do 30-60k monthly payments
Please its a bit urgent so i would be expecting.

Thanks.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Denmark23:

Please I'm really interested in this, how do I contact you?

Kindly drop your number.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2020
oyetemi:

Kindly drop your number.
But strictly for female.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Denmark23: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by U1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
oyetemi:
No monthly payment.

Hey! No, I'm not female. grin It's another thing entirely.

Could you please give me an idea of how much power (electricity) bill costs monthly on average for a self-contain apartment? Abeg.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Puya: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
U1:

Hey! No, I'm not female. grin It's another thing entirely.

Could you please give me an idea of how much power (electricity) bill costs monthly on average for a self-contain apartment? Abeg.

It depends on your building and the people you share it with .. there isn’t any specific amount. You can find yourself in a building where you have to pay 1k per month for electricity or another building where you have to pay 4K per month like mine .

If you’re using a prepaid, you and your neighbors can decide to always recharge say 5k per month and you divide it amongst how many you guys are that is if you’all share the same meter

That’s the downside of having to share prepaid with others. Someone else might be using the light more than the others. Powering freezer, AC, big TV and all meanwhile you that is only using fan and bulb will still contribute same money to recharge
However, one can always make a deal to bring less of the amount if they are reasonable enough to understand you don’t power so much electronics. Or you might be lucky and every house will have separate prepaid so that way, you can decide how much you want to recharge

Then if it’s post-paid,,, this one is war and part of what I battle.
Nepa just brings an outrageous amount every month for the building and you all will contribute the money and pay
Amount could be 20k, 30k and above and you divide it amongst yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by U1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Puya:

It depends on your building and the people you share it with .. there isn’t any specific amount. You can find yourself in a building where you have to pay 1k per month for electricity or another building where you have to pay 4K per month like mine .

If you’re using a prepaid, you and your neighbors can decide to always recharge say 5k per month and you divide it amongst how many you guys are that is if you’all share the same meter

That’s the downside of having to share prepaid with others. Someone else might be using the light more than the others. Powering freezer, AC, big TV and all meanwhile you that is only using fan and bulb will still contribute same money to recharge
However, one can always make a deal to bring less of the amount if they are reasonable enough to understand you don’t power so much electronics. Or you might be lucky and every house will have separate prepaid so that way, you can decide how much you want to recharge

Then if it’s post-paid,,, this one is war and part of what I battle.
Nepa just brings an outrageous amount every month for the building and you all will contribute the money and pay
Amount could be 20k, 30k and above and you divide it amongst yourselves

Boss, that's very helpful. I appreciate the time you took to type that out - rare on here these days. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nickisindigo:
A decent one room apartment is needed at gbagada against next year pls help out
Have you found one yet?
I have someone who is looking for a shared apartment around gbagada.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zaram123:

Am interested i have a miniflat willing to share at iyano oworo that immediately after third mainland bridge. 08140726630 whatsapp and call number

Is this still available?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Marayah232:
Have you found?
I am interested. In case you still need a roommate, chat me up
08069709561 females only

Have you found one already?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
oriyomi2018:

Pls I'm interested. How can I contact u?

Please drop your number.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
mrsage:

What's your monthly budget?

Do you have any apartment? I am interested please
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by oyetemi(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Denmark23:

Please I'm really interested in this, how do I contact you?
Are you female?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Fabulous0019(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Please am in need of a single room.(face me I face you) around Maryland - Yaba axis.. like those ones with general toilet and bathroom... It's urgent please.... Just a place to lay my head

My budget 80k-100k..
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
no
ultra100:

Pls,is this still available??

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.