Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

It Feels Good To Be Back - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Feels Good To Be Back (5556 Views)

What Does It Feels Like To Maintain A Lexus ES350 / It's Always Good To Inspect Your Car Tyres Each Time You Pack. / Is This Engine Oil Good To Service My Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by SienaGbudje: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2018
You never know who your true friends are till you face hardship.

My wife finally decided to file for a divorce now that times are hard. We’re practically homeless. She didn’t even hesitate to let the whole of instagram know that she’s a single mother of 3.

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by kingreign(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2018
SienaGbudje:
You never know who your true friends are till you face hardship.

My wife finally decided to file for a divorce now that times are hard. We’re practically homeless. She didn’t even hesitate to let the whole of instagram know that she’s a single mother of 3.

Whoever you are, you should know it's a serious offence to impersonate whether within or outside Nigeria. This isn't Siena and I'd suggest you desist from this crap.

5 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Alvin007: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
You guys have time to contact Siena.

I don't have to contact him to know it's not him.

If he were to post, then it will be on a car centric thread. Not this hoolabalooo, this razzmatazz sham of an outing.
Exactly...it’s obvious that Siena doesn’t even sound this way..neither does he use these kinda words..and he also doesn’t respond to ‘every’ comment, neither will he try so hard to convince anyone that he’s indeed back...

6 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Demeanor: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tunde oyinloye,gbogbo iwa ton wu yi,it's nemesis will catch up with you no doubt.....
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by hastane: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
call his full name jare.....babatunde oyinloye...mumu lecturer undecided
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by adanny01(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Alvin007:

Exactly...it’s obvious that Siena doesn’t even sound this way..neither does he use these kinda words..and he also doesn’t respond to ‘every’ comment, neither will he try so hard to convince anyone that he’s indeed back...

True, Siena would not bring his family issues on cartalk.

Those who have read him know his words.

3 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by elshanAutos: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just spoke with Siena. This username is a hoax, but the gofundme is real, pls let’s all contribute in whichever way we can.

https://www.gofundme.com/please-house-myself-amp-kids
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by adanny01(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
naijagypsy:

First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you can do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

moderators i am very happy to speak to you. do not take this post down please..

Wow, this is hard to digest. I may have to chew it like cud.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
adanny01:

Wow, this is hard to digest. I may have to chew it like cud.
Oga mi, do you have chilled bottle of beer there cos what i just read needs one bottle of beer for me to digest it all in one piece. I am shook AF.
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
[.....
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
[.....
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
[......
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by seyema(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
naijagypsy:

First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you can do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

I'm confused o.. Let me try dig deep

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by elshanAutos: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2018
@naijagypsy I do not care for all you’ve written up there and I am not interested in knowing or understanding anything. I got acquainted with him via this section as an auto-expert, who was quite helpful, and we were able to do some biz together.

If he explains he needs help and I can render it, I will.

That’s all it is and where it ends for me.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by diportivo: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2018
kini gbogbo Kati Kati yi gan sef

the ranter doesn't even know that the rantee isn't here

if no be dat mumu lecturer wey go dey open thread with new moniker upandan....oponu oshi

all man with his own problems mhen

y'all should sort out UK issues in the UK

we are busy sorting out our "change" in naija

9 Likes

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by MotorGuru: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2018
diportivo:
kini gbogbo Kati Kati yi gan sef

the ranter doesn't even know that the rantee isn't here

if no be dat mumu lecturer wey go dey open thread with new moniker upandan....oponu oshi

all man with his own problems mhen

y'all should sort out UK issues in the UK

we are busy sorting out our "change" in naija

grin
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by OgaKazeem(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2018
wats d use of moderators dt can pull down this rubbish thread opened by an everlasting bastard?

mcheeeeeeew.
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Jazzlite: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2018
This is not Siena's writing pattern and definitely not as talkative as the Op.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Jazzlite: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2018
kingreign:

Whoever you are, you should know it's a serious offence to impersonate whether within or outside Nigeria. This isn't Siena and I'd suggest you desist from this crap.
I thought I was alone.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by Jazzlite: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

This is not too good. Not fair at all. If you have any issues with him kindly find time to resolve it physically.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by naijagypsy: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Jazzlite:

This is not too good. Not fair at all. If you have any issues with him kindly find time to resolve it physically.

not fair? what of his kids is it fair to them? someone that has changed all numbers and ran. he cam on nairaland. he deserves to be called out
Re: It Feels Good To Be Back by oNj(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Why these new monikers (yes, newly created) either claiming to be Siena or outrightly seeking to drag him (and his name) through the mud?
His auto threads here were top notch.

If he had some crises, that doesn't give anybody the room for for vendetta, especially now he's no longer on NL.

My point: don't bring a campaign against someone who's not here to defend himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Discus Your Car Problems. / How To Check Vehicle History For Free In Nigeria / How Did Toyota Hilux And Land Cruiser 70 Become The Terrorist Favorite Vehicles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.