Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (25663 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
solite3:
check it up rusell was a mason.
no doubt Jesus is God because he was with God in the beginning and God said he was alone.
all things were created through him is the same as all things were created by him.

C.T. Russell had no connection with Freemasonry. The group said so.
"The Grand Lodge of British Columbia & Yukon has said that Mr Charles Taze Russell is not a member of Freemasons."
(Source: Charles Taze Russell Wikipedia. Read up everything).

"God said let us make man in our image...." Mr solite3, was God alone & talking to himself? Gen1:26.

Gen3:22 "the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad..." Was God alone too & soliloquizing?.

U said "Jesus is God because he was with God in the beginning...". In other words, solite3 is with God & solite3 is God.
Wetin do your brain like this?

In the Greek manuscript John1:1b word for word transliteration to English . (Source John 1 :1 wikipedia).
".... the word was with the god.." In other words, the student was with the teacher.
Mr solite3, how many person be that?

The Almighty God takes the glory for all his creative works "God is the builder of all things" in heaven & earth even though "through his only begotten Son,Jesus Christ, HE made the universe" because the Landlord is very right to say he built the house even though we know he recruited Engineers, masons & other workers for the project. Hebrews 3:4. 1:2

The Greek word "dia autou" has only one meaning ,that is. "THROUGH him" .
No confuse yourself, "by him" no dey for Greek manuscript. for Hebrew 1:2, Colossians 1:16, John 1:3 etc. "through him" naim dey for Greek manuscript.

Bible Scholars & every serious Bible student knows that the 15/16th century Textus Receptus is a corrupted manuscript (from which the King James versions ,&Geneva Bibles were translated) filled with dubious insertions& forgeries that were not found in all the older ( 2nd to 5th century ) manuscripts available to man.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 1:55am On Jul 29, 2018
solite3:
firstborn of all creation does not mean first created it means Christ has all preeminence

The description "first-born of all creation" speaks of Christ’s preexistence. He is not a creature but the eternal Creator (John 1:10). God created the world through Christ and redeemed the world through Christ (Hebrews 1:2-4).
Note that Jesus is called the first-born, not the first-created. The word "first-born" (Greek word "prototokos"wink signifies priority. In the culture of the Ancient Near East, the first-born was not necessarily the oldest child. First-born referred not to birth order but to rank. The first-born possessed the inheritance and leadership.
Therefore, the phrase expresses Christ's sovereignty over creation. After resurrecting Jesus from the dead, God gave Him authority over the Earth (Matthew 28:18). Jesus created the world, saved the world, and rules the world. He is the self-existent, acknowledged Head of creation.
Finally, the phrase recognizes Him as the Messiah: "I will make Him [Christ] My first-born, higher than the kings of the earth" (Psalm 89:27).
Six times the Lord Jesus is declared to be the first-born of God (see Romans 8:29; Colossians 1:15, 18; Hebrews 1:6; 12:23; Revelation 1:5). These passages declare the preexistence, the sovereignty, and the redemption that Christ offers.
Thus, the phrase "first-born of all creation" proclaims Christ’s preeminence. As the eternal Son of God, He created the universe. He is the Ruler of creation!

grin grin all this just to defend a lie

Okay. . fast question: Since your Bible admit that Creation can mean to be Born ( Psalm 90:2 Mountains are Born ) , The first creation that was born should be called what ?

stop being cynical,
is God a biological father? your analogy is wrong?
every begotten son take a resemblance from their father,
as God the Father was uncreated so his son Jesus was not created.

[qoute]Why is he called son of God if he is uncreated ? he is not just a Son bit the only begotten son of God, we can't explain every thing about God but nonetheless everything about him is true.
humans can't comprehend God.

Not just a son but a begotten son, Solite3 see your life, See how you are struggling to answer a simple question all because you know it can expose your lies

Begotten meaning :

egotten - /bɪˈɡɒt(ə)n/
1. past participle of beget.

beget - /bɪˈɡɛt/
verb
1. (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

How was Jesus begotten or BRING INTO EXISTENCE? By sexual intercourse or by Creation

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2018
solite3:
the same bible said all things come through Christ that removes him from the creation.

the sons that are created are not the begotten sons.
do you believe God created all things through christ?

if yes that settles it.

John 1:3 said without Jesus nothing made would have been made
and

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

peacefullovell all things not some things were created by him.
did you go to skul?
if christ was created then the phrase all things would have been wrong.

you see that Paul said all things were created by christ for himself
is that not calming God's glory
remember that God does not share his glory how come he shares it with christ?

You wrote one nonsense over there that the sons that are created are not the begotten sons grin grin

Can you explain this ?

As for your other question, God create all things through Christ " Apart from him " ISV (( John 1 vs 3)

How was Jesus begotten or brought into Existence

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
OneJ:

C.T. Russell had no connection with Freemasonry. The group said so.
"The Grand Lodge of British Columbia & Yukon has said that Mr Charles Taze Russell is not a member of Freemasons."
(Source: Charles Taze Russell Wikipedia. Read up everything).

"God said let us make man in our image...." Mr solite3, was God alone & talking to himself? Gen1:26.

Gen3:22 "the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad..." Was God alone too & soliloquizing?.

U said "Jesus is God because he was with God in the beginning...". In other words, solite3 is with God & solite3 is God.
Wetin do your brain like this?

In the Greek manuscript John1:1b word for word transliteration to English . (Source John 1 :1 wikipedia).
".... the word was with the god.." In other words, the student was with the teacher.
Mr solite3, how many person be that?

The Almighty God takes the glory for all his creative works "God is the builder of all things" in heaven & earth even though "through his only begotten Son,Jesus Christ, HE made the universe" because the Landlord is very right to say he built the house even though we know he recruited Engineers, masons & other workers for the project. Hebrews 3:4. 1:2

The Greek word "dia autou" has only one meaning ,that is. "THROUGH him" .
No confuse yourself, "by him" no dey for Greek manuscript. for Hebrew 1:2, Colossians 1:16, John 1:3 etc. "through him" naim dey for Greek manuscript.

Bible Scholars & every serious Bible student knows that the 15/16th century Textus Receptus is a corrupted manuscript (from which the King James versions ,&Geneva Bibles were translated) filled with dubious insertions& forgeries that were not found in all the older ( 2nd to 5th century ) manuscripts available to man.
Shalom

and you think they will tell you the truth?
you know nothing about older manuscript.

the bible said God was alone
Job 9:8
Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin all this just to defend a lie

Okay. . fast question: Since your Bible admit that Creation can mean to be Born ( Psalm 90:2 Mountains are Born ) , The first creation that was born should be called what ?

Not just a son but a begotten son, Solite3 see your life, See how you are struggling to answer a simple question all because you know it can expose your lies

Begotten meaning :

egotten - /bɪˈɡɒt(ə)n/
1. past participle of beget.

beget - /bɪˈɡɛt/
verb
1. (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

How was Jesus begotten or BRING INTO EXISTENCE? By sexual intercourse or by Creation
smh
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Maamin:

The verse 1 of that chapter made it clearer who is the source of the revelation.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The bold is very important please to know why Almighty in verse 8 is not contradiction.

From God to Jesus to his angel and to his servant John.

Jesus said "as I hear, so I speak"

That does not change the person. Stop trying to twist the scriptures. When Gabriel came to deliver the message of God to Zachariah and Mary, did he assume the names and titles of God because the words were from God?. Gabriel distinguished himself from the person of God. Take note that he came to reveal something, just like Jesus revealed to John.

Luke 1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

You people can never deny the person of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus distinctively described himself. Was God the father the one who died, and rose again?, so why trying to add to the scriptures what isn't there all in an attempt to justify the wrong believe of who Jesus Christ is?.

Jesus Christ is the visible image of God, He is the word of God, the love of God. Now tell me, what is the difference between your word and yourself?. Can you send your word on an errand?.

The whole thing is that you don't believe in the Holy Spirit, and that's why you find it difficult to understand the word of God. If you deny the place of Jesus Christ in the God head, you don't believe in God!.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Maamin(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Primesky post=69816728]

That does not change the person. Stop trying to twist the scriptures. When Gabriel came to deliver the message of God to Zachariah and Mary, did he assume the names and titles of God because the words were from God?. Gabriel distinguished himself from the person of God. Take note that he came to reveal something, just like Jesus revealed to John.

O yes it does, Gabriel is an angel the bible says in

Hebrews 1:5-6
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Angels are not worthy of such position.
Always divide the bible with the bible ok.

Luke 1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

No one is denying the person of Christ but it is you that does not know his person to begin with.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus distinctively described himself. Was God the father the one who died, and rose again?, so why trying to add to the scriptures what isn't there all in an attempt to justify the wrong believe of who Jesus Christ is?.

Of course not, John did not fell at the feet of God Almighty but at the feet of Jesus. So what is there? If Jesus said the above? Lol

Jesus Christ is the visible image of God, He is the word of God, the love of God. Now tell me, what is the difference between your word and yourself?. Can you send your word on an errand?.

Yes! Though my word can be very similar to me. The difference between my word and myself is that, I am the source of the word, am bigger than my word, my word can't be bigger than me the source. When I utter a word It means i just send my word out of me on errand.

The whole thing is that you don't believe in the Holy Spirit, and that's why you find it difficult to understand the word of God. If you deny the place of Jesus Christ in the God head, you don't believe in God!.

No! I very much believe in the holy spirit it is the Spirit of truth and love. No one denies the place of Jesus but by the power and council of the holy spirit we know who the father is through Jesus the Christ. Believe in Trinity is not the criteria for salvation. No!

John 3:16 wink
The one sent is not equal to the sender. No how you can twist this truth in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by MuttleyLaff: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Primesky:
That does not change the person.
Stop trying to twist the scriptures.
When Gabriel came to deliver the message of God to Zachariah and Mary,
did he assume the names and titles of God because the words were from God?.
Gabriel distinguished himself from the person of God.
Take note that he came to reveal something, just like Jesus revealed to John.

Revelation 1:17
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,
Fear not; I am the first and the last:

1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;
and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus distinctively described himself.
Was God the father the one who died, and rose again?,
so why trying to add to the scriptures what isn't there all in an attempt to justify the wrong believe of who Jesus Christ is?.

Jesus Christ is the visible image of God, He is the word of God, the love of God.
Now tell me, what is the difference between your word and yourself?.
Can you send your word on an errand?.
The whole thing is that you don't believe in the Holy Spirit,
and that's why you find it difficult to understand the word of God.
If you deny the place of Jesus Christ in the God head, you don't believe in God!.

Maamin:
Yes! Though my word can be very similar to me.
The difference between my word and myself is that, I am the source of the word, am bigger than my word,
my word can't be bigger than me the source.
When I utter a word It means i just send my word out of me on errand.
So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire ,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

- Isaiah 55:11

I will bow down toward Thy holy temple,
And give thanks unto Thy name for Thy mercy and for Thy truth;
For Thou hast magnified Thy word above all Thy name.

- Psalm 138:2

You can respect your word, you can value your word, your word can carry substance or carry weight,
you can send your word on errand to accomplish things for you
and that the word not return void back to you without achieving that you sent it about

Word, is and can be, so powerful,
that by mere obeying the prompt of the Word, standing on the Word and focusing on the Word,
just like the Peter did, one can do, a once in a lifetime, out of this world, extraordinary and supernatural thing
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Maamin(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire ,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

- Isaiah 55:11

I will bow down toward Thy holy temple,
And give thanks unto Thy name for Thy mercy and for Thy truth;
For Thou hast magnified Thy word above all Thy name.

- Psalm 138:2

You can respect your word, you can value your word, your word can carry substance or carry weight,
you can send your word on errand to accomplish things for you
and that the word not return void back to you without achieving that you sent it about

Word, is and can be, so powerful,
that by mere obeying the prompt of the Word, standing on the Word and focusing on the Word,
just like the Peter did, one can do, a once in a lifetime, out of this world, extraordinary and supernatural thing

Thanks for those verses sir!
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
solite3:
and you think they will tell you the truth?
you know nothing about older manuscript.

the bible said God was alone

Hahahahahaaaaaa !!!!!!!!
Our guests & Nairalanders, Mr solite3 is desperately grasping on to straw in his bid to run away from the truth. The guy is just throwing shade.....

Freemasons have said that Mr C.T. Russell is not & have never been their member.
Until U bring him registration number & all the paraphernalia of his membership, Mr solite3, u are a liar.
"Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man (copy & paste bloggers of libelous content) by being a malicious witness"
Exodus 23:1.

The 16th century Textus Receptus (TR manuscript contains many corrupted texts & dubious insertions ) and it was used to translate the KJV , Geneva Bibles & a host of other Bible versions. Few hours of research shreds your lies to pieces. Facts are sacred.
Your denial can't change the truth.

Mr solite3, in context Job9:8 is Job's reply to his three false friends who pretended to comfort him. In 9:8,Job gives glory to God Almighty as the Creator.

But God Almighty himself done expose your lie.

"Then Yahweh ( Jehovah) God answered Job out of the storm..... where were you when I laid the earth's foundation?..... or who laid it's cornerstone while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God (including Jesus Christ) shouted for joy? ......"
Job38:1 to chapter 39.

Proverbs 8:22 -30 sheds more light....

"The Lord (Jehovah) brought me forth (produced me,(Jesus Christ) as the FIRST OF HIS WORKS...... before the world began.... When HE marked out the foundations of the earth. Then I was the craftsman at his side...".
"the only begotten son who is at the Father's side ..." John 1:18.

Yes " THROUGH him " Jesus, as the craftsman by his Father's side, the universe was made

Shebi U done see am, the sons of God (including Jesus) were there when Almighty God made the Universe & Christ was the Father's craftsman.

Your unbelief can't invalidate God's word. Shalom .
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jehovah's Witnesses
EXPOSED!
Compiled and Edited by David J. Stewart
The Jehovah Witnesses are a Satanic organization, based upon the occult of Freemasonry. Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd Degree Freemason; as was Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult. Carefully notice the Masonic cross at the upper left corner of the photo below...
The Masonic cross used by the Masonic Jehovah's Witnesses
Russell and the Watch Tower Bible and Track Society in the Greatest Masonic Center Cemetery
The picture below is the same scene as above, but without the zoom.
Notice the illuminati pyramid. This is where Charles Taze Russell is buried.
Below is a close-up of the inscription on the pyramid above.
This is irrefutable proof that Jehovah Witnesses are inseparably linked to Satanic Freemasonry .
Below: Notice the Freemasonry cross, the Knights Templar symbol. Charles Taze Russell was a Knights Templar.
Below: Notice the Masonic cross in this Freemasonry meeting hall.
The founders of both "faiths," the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the
Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witnesses), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Hitler was a Rothschild ), on behalf of his friends and backers.
In his book The Watchtower & the Masons Fritz Springmeier says :
"It has always been disconcerting that the Masons are so adept at smokescreens. The leader of the Anti-Masonic political party in the 1830-1840’s turned out to be a Mason. Both C.T. Russell and J. Rutherford printed material that was less than favorable to Freemasonry. And yet I now know that C.T. Russell was a Freemason, a Knights Templar. I also know that Rutherford worked intimately with Freemasons who were his good friends."
The Occult Roots of the Jehovah's Witnesses
Read the eye-opening, Be Wise As Serpents (free online .PDF book), by political prisoner and Christian, Fritz Springmeier.
Read the eye-opening, Occult Theocracy (free online .PDF book), by Edith Starr Miller.
She wrote the book in 1933 and lists Charles Taze Russell as a Knights Templar Mason on page page 737... http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/06/10008-occult_theocrasy-s-_2.jpg
Read the eye-opening, The Watchtower And The Masons (free online .PDF book), by political prisoner and Christian, Fritz Springmeier.
THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS A DAUGHTER OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
This Satanic society used Catholic Church Sources in order to produce its New World Translation . Westcott and Hort were two Satanists, founders of the Hermes Club and members of famed Russian witch Madam Blavatsky's Theosophy cult.
Dr. Bill Grady said it best in his excellent book, Final Authority ...
“Wescott and Hort, were a pair of unsaved liberals whose open Vatican sympathies cast them as the consummate Jesuit plants.”
“To regain her corner on the market, Rome created an elite paramilitary Gestapo unit that would make Himmler’s SS appear like a Sunday school… sparking what historians call, the counter-Reformation. The infamous Society of Jesus was founded by Ignatius De Loyola in 1534, more commonly known as the Jesuits….”
They are the most militant arm of papal power to this day. Their goals were to reclaim those that had left Catholicism and to attack the reliability of the Textus Receptus. They would use ANY METHOD to regain control including confiscation, treachery, torture and assassination. Jesuits will stop at nothing to bring the whole world under subjection to the Vatican. The Jesuits ploy was to entice Protestants back to Rome. They knew they could not bring anyone back into the bondage of Catholicism as long as true believers clung to the pure text. So the Jesuits plotted to replace our Bible with pro-Catholic readings of Jerome’s Vulgate. This would cause the Protestant scholars to believe our text was unreliable, unreadable and not scholarly. Once programmed, the scholars would attack the pure text, all the while, believing they were doing God’s service."
Westcott and Hort took two waste Catholic Sources ( the Sinaiticus and the Vaticanus ) to produce their waste version of the Bible, Nestle and the New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses, written by Senior Jesuits Jose Maria Bover and A. Merkz, followed Westcott and Hort.
From the Forward of the 1950 version NWT :
"The original writings of the Christian Greek Scriptures, commonly called the New Testament, were inspired. No translation of these Sacred writings into another language, is inspired... The Greek text that we have used as a basis of our NW translation is the widely accepted Westcott and Hort text (1881) by reason of its admitted excellence. But we have also taken in to consideration other texts including that prepared by D. Eberhard Nestle and that compiled by the Spanish
Jesuit scholar Jose Maria Bover and that by the other Jesuit scholar A. Merk..."
9. *The Jehovah's Witnesses used Jesuits and Roman Catholic manuscripts to aid in the translation of the New World Translation.
'GREEK TEXT : The Greek Text that we have used as the basis for the New World Translation is the widely accepted Westcott & Hort text (1881), by reason of its acknowledged excellence. But we have also taken into consideration other texts, including those prepared by D. Eberhard Nestle, the Spanish Jesuit scholar Jose Maria Bover, and another Jesuit scholar, A Merck. The UBS text of 1875 and the Nestle-Aland text of 1979 were cinsukted to update the critical apparatus of this edition." The Forward, The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures, 1985, page 8.
"In the broad left-hand column of the pages will be found the Greek text edited by B F Westcott and F J a Hort, and published in 1881." By Way of Explanation,
The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures - 1985, page 5.

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
see pictures

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
jws cult

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
rusell grave with pyramid before it was removed

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
humm

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Can you imagine a religious organization that professes to use the Bible but has origins with some of the most ghastly occult practices despised by God? As difficult as it may be to accept, the Watchtower Society is one such religious organization. Jehovah's Witnesses are forced into believing that the organization of which they associate is directed by God, when it is indeed not. Although loyal Watchtower followers recognize that occult practices are condemned within the Bible, they are totally oblivious to the fact that their own leaders utilize such ungodly and ghastly practices within this so-called Christian organization. The following evidence provided will serve as transparent evidence that the Watchtower Society has and still is involved with occult practices, continuing to deceive loyal followers into the greatest hoax in religious histor

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
After the founder of the Watchtower Society's (Charles Taze Russell) death in 1916, the members of the Society believed that he was still managing every feature of the Harvest work beyond his grave

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
OneJ:

Hahahahahaaaaaa !!!!!!!!
Our guests & Nairalanders, Mr solite3 is desperately grasping on to straw in his bid to run away from the truth. The guy is just throwing shade.....

Freemasons have said that Mr C.T. Russell is not & have never been their member.
Until U bring him registration number & all the paraphernalia of his membership, Mr solite3, u are a liar.
"Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man (copy & paste bloggers of libelous content) by being a malicious witness"
Exodus 23:1.

The 16th century Textus Receptus (TR manuscript contains many corrupted texts & dubious insertions ) and it was used to translate the KJV , Geneva Bibles & a host of other Bible versions. Few hours of research shreds your lies to pieces. Facts are sacred.
Your denial can't change the truth.

Mr solite3, in context Job9:8 is Job's reply to his three false friends who pretended to comfort him. In 9:8,Job gives glory to God Almighty as the Creator.

But God Almighty himself done expose your lie.

"Then Yahweh ( Jehovah) God answered Job out of the storm..... where were you when I laid the earth's foundation?..... or who laid it's cornerstone while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God (including Jesus Christ) shouted for joy? ......"
Job38:1 to chapter 39.

Proverbs 8:22 -30 sheds more light....

"The Lord (Jehovah) brought me forth (produced me,(Jesus Christ) as the FIRST OF HIS WORKS...... before the world began.... When HE marked out the foundations of the earth. Then I was the craftsman at his side...".
"the only begotten son who is at the Father's side ..." John 1:18.

Yes " THROUGH him " Jesus, as the craftsman by his Father's side, the universe was made

Shebi U done see am, the sons of God (including Jesus) were there when Almighty God made the Universe & Christ was the Father's craftsman.

Your unbelief can't invalidate God's word. Shalom .

trying so hard to twist scriptures
Job through the holy spirit said God alone stretched out the heavens,

Isaiah 44:24
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

God said he formed the earth by himself that means Jesus is God himself
can't you see you have been deceived and trinitarians are right.

whether you use through or by it mean the same.
Jesus is the word

Psalms 33:6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Hebrews 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

the apostle Paul said all things came through God

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

how is it that
1.All things came through God
2.God himself created the earth
3 God alone created the heavens
and yet
1. All things came through Christ
2.Christ himself made the universe for himself

Jehovah witnesses are totally wrong for both in their translation and in all
the texts Receptus us very consistent with the Christian teaching, the fact that somethings in the Textus Receptus are not in the other Greek manuscript does not prove it us false
there is another way to determine scripture validity and that is by the Christian tradition and the internal consistency of the scripture itself.
the Textus Receptus a though not the perfect word for word translation but still consistent with the Christian goapel.
by the way kjv also used other Greek text but only used the textus receptus when convenient.
your attack against the textus receptus cannot invalidate the kjv.
the kjv is the most scrutinize and criticized but yet stood the test because it is true, other versions cannot stand half of it.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
solite3:
trying so hard to twist scriptures
Job through the holy spirit said God alone stretched out the heavens,

Isaiah 44:24
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

God said he formed the earth by himself that means Jesus is God himself
can't you see you have been deceived and trinitarians are right.

whether you use through or by it mean the same.
Jesus is the word

Psalms 33:6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Hebrews 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

the apostle Paul said all things came through God

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

how is it that
1.All things came through God
2.God himself created the earth
3 God alone created the heavens
and yet
1. All things came through Christ
2.Christ himself made the universe for himself

Jehovah witnesses are totally wrong for both in their translation and in all
the texts Receptus us very consistent with the Christian teaching, the fact that somethings in the Textus Receptus are not in the other Greek manuscript does not prove it us false
there is another way to determine scripture validity and that is by the Christian tradition and the internal consistency of the scripture itself.
the Textus Receptus a though not the perfect word for word translation but still consistent with the Christian goapel.
by the way kjv also used other Greek text but only used the textus receptus when convenient.
your attack against the textus receptus cannot invalidate the kjv.
the kjv is the most scrutinize and criticized but yet stood the test because it is true, other versions cannot stand half of it.

Indeed ,U are the one who is twisting the scriptures.

God himself said he was not alone.
"Jehovah proceeded to answer Job out of the windstorm & say:
where did you happen to be when I founded the earth?.... or who laid it's cornerstone? when the morning stars joyfully cried out together and all the sons of God began shouting in applause?" Job38:1,4,7.

Mr Solite3, is God himself more credible than Job? Is Jesus Christ one of "the sons of God" in Job38:7? Pls reply.

"Jehovah himself produced me (brought me forth) as the beginning of his way (his works)" Prov8:22, Mr solite3, who did Jehovah produce as the beginning of his works? oya reply.

Why U dey lie lie ? The fact that many things in the 16th century textus receptus CONTRADICT what is found in the oldest manuscripts(for example, the Vatican & the sinaitic manuscripts) of the holy scriptures, puts strong question marks on its reliability & accuracy.

Except for peddlers of falsehood like you, who employ the KJV to quote the forgeries found there & conveniently use it to defend falsehood, these days Bible students & Bible scholars do not give KJV serious attention. Lie na lie, Mr solite3, no matter how U wan twist am....
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
solite3:
Jehovah's Witnesses
EXPOSED!
Compiled and Edited by David J. Stewart
The Jehovah Witnesses are a Satanic organization, based upon the occult of Freemasonry. Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd Degree Freemason; as was Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult. Carefully notice the Masonic cross at the upper left corner of the photo below...
The Masonic cross used by the Masonic Jehovah's Witnesses
Russell and the Watch Tower Bible and Track Society in the Greatest Masonic Center Cemetery
The picture below is the same scene as above, but without the zoom.
Notice the illuminati pyramid. This is where Charles Taze Russell is buried.
Below is a close-up of the inscription on the pyramid above.
This is irrefutable proof that Jehovah Witnesses are inseparably linked to Satanic Freemasonry .
Below: Notice the Freemasonry cross, the Knights Templar symbol. Charles Taze Russell was a Knights Templar.
Below: Notice the Masonic cross in this Freemasonry meeting hall.
The founders of both "faiths," the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the
Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witnesses), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Hitler was a Rothschild ), on behalf of his friends and backers.
In his book The Watchtower & the Masons Fritz Springmeier says :
"It has always been disconcerting that the Masons are so adept at smokescreens. The leader of the Anti-Masonic political party in the 1830-1840’s turned out to be a Mason. Both C.T. Russell and J. Rutherford printed material that was less than favorable to Freemasonry. And yet I now know that C.T. Russell was a Freemason, a Knights Templar. I also know that Rutherford worked intimately with Freemasons who were his good friends."
The Occult Roots of the Jehovah's Witnesses
Read the eye-opening, Be Wise As Serpents (free online .PDF book), by political prisoner and Christian, Fritz Springmeier.
Read the eye-opening, Occult Theocracy (free online .PDF book), by Edith Starr Miller.
She wrote the book in 1933 and lists Charles Taze Russell as a Knights Templar Mason on page page 737... http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/06/10008-occult_theocrasy-s-_2.jpg
Read the eye-opening, The Watchtower And The Masons (free online .PDF book), by political prisoner and Christian, Fritz Springmeier.
THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS A DAUGHTER OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
This Satanic society used Catholic Church Sources in order to produce its New World Translation . Westcott and Hort were two Satanists, founders of the Hermes Club and members of famed Russian witch Madam Blavatsky's Theosophy cult.
Dr. Bill Grady said it best in his excellent book, Final Authority ...
“Wescott and Hort, were a pair of unsaved liberals whose open Vatican sympathies cast them as the consummate Jesuit plants.”
“To regain her corner on the market, Rome created an elite paramilitary Gestapo unit that would make Himmler’s SS appear like a Sunday school… sparking what historians call, the counter-Reformation. The infamous Society of Jesus was founded by Ignatius De Loyola in 1534, more commonly known as the Jesuits….”
They are the most militant arm of papal power to this day. Their goals were to reclaim those that had left Catholicism and to attack the reliability of the Textus Receptus. They would use ANY METHOD to regain control including confiscation, treachery, torture and assassination. Jesuits will stop at nothing to bring the whole world under subjection to the Vatican. The Jesuits ploy was to entice Protestants back to Rome. They knew they could not bring anyone back into the bondage of Catholicism as long as true believers clung to the pure text. So the Jesuits plotted to replace our Bible with pro-Catholic readings of Jerome’s Vulgate. This would cause the Protestant scholars to believe our text was unreliable, unreadable and not scholarly. Once programmed, the scholars would attack the pure text, all the while, believing they were doing God’s service."
Westcott and Hort took two waste Catholic Sources ( the Sinaiticus and the Vaticanus ) to produce their waste version of the Bible, Nestle and the New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses, written by Senior Jesuits Jose Maria Bover and A. Merkz, followed Westcott and Hort.
From the Forward of the 1950 version NWT :
"The original writings of the Christian Greek Scriptures, commonly called the New Testament, were inspired. No translation of these Sacred writings into another language, is inspired... The Greek text that we have used as a basis of our NW translation is the widely accepted Westcott and Hort text (1881) by reason of its admitted excellence. But we have also taken in to consideration other texts including that prepared by D. Eberhard Nestle and that compiled by the Spanish
Jesuit scholar Jose Maria Bover and that by the other Jesuit scholar A. Merk..."
9. *The Jehovah's Witnesses used Jesuits and Roman Catholic manuscripts to aid in the translation of the New World Translation.
'GREEK TEXT : The Greek Text that we have used as the basis for the New World Translation is the widely accepted Westcott & Hort text (1881), by reason of its acknowledged excellence. But we have also taken into consideration other texts, including those prepared by D. Eberhard Nestle, the Spanish Jesuit scholar Jose Maria Bover, and another Jesuit scholar, A Merck. The UBS text of 1875 and the Nestle-Aland text of 1979 were cinsukted to update the critical apparatus of this edition." The Forward, The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures, 1985, page 8.
"In the broad left-hand column of the pages will be found the Greek text edited by B F Westcott and F J a Hort, and published in 1881." By Way of Explanation,
The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures - 1985, page 5.

Shebi I done talk before say na copy & paste bloggers naim U go bring come show for NL.... Hahahahaaaaaa.

Mr solite3, tell your source to give U Mr Russell reg number, the Lodge Register book wey him name dey. The year una initiate am plus the Lodge where him dey go their confra meeting & all the gbogbotigbo.

That's the meaning of PROOF BEYOND DOUBT because U already claimed on this thread that freemasons were hoarding the truth.
The burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders. Until U do that, U remain a LIAR.

For the benefit of viewers of this thread, JWs do not have any symbol of any kind, not even the cross. JWs have no connection with any semblance to them.
Pls Google "Charles Gaze Russell Wikipedia " & know what haters don't want U to know..

BTW, Mr solite3, that your copy & paste photo is not the tombstone of Mr Russell ,nobody removed his tombstone..Abi, na U go there remove am? Don't deceive others even if U wanna deceive yourself.

The pyramid & other related symbols were never exclusive to Freemasonry except U wanna deceive us that the long gone groundnut pyramids in northern Nigeria came from Freemasonry or the Egyptian pyramids was erected by the group.

Anybody wey una hate, una go use una mouth & write up initiate them join cult sotayy, very renowned Bible scholars & translators , Wescott & Hort una done dey lie lie for their head just because their painstaking research efforts gave exposure to the fraud & forgeries in your reverred textus receptus.

Kai !!!!!!!!
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
OneJ:

Indeed ,U are the one who is twisting the scriptures.

God himself said he was not alone.
"Jehovah proceeded to answer Job out of the windstorm & say:
where did you happen to be when I founded the earth?.... or who laid it's cornerstone? when the morning stars joyfully cried out together and all the sons of God began shouting in applause?" Job38:1,4,7.

Mr Solite3, is God himself more credible than Job? Is Jesus Christ one of "the sons of God" in Job38:7? Pls reply.

"Jehovah himself produced me (brought me forth) as the beginning of his way (his works)" Prov8:22, Mr solite3, who did Jehovah produce as the beginning of his works? oya reply.

Why U dey lie lie ? The fact that many things in the 16th century textus receptus CONTRADICT what is found in the oldest manuscripts(for example, the Vatican & the sinaitic manuscripts) of the holy scriptures, puts strong question marks on its reliability & accuracy.

Except for peddlers of falsehood like you, who employ the KJV to quote the forgeries found there & conveniently use it to defend falsehood, these days Bible students & Bible scholars do not give KJV serious attention. Lie na lie, Mr solite3, no matter how U wan twist am....
dodging as usual
the sons of God rejoiced but God alone created all things.
Jesus is God almighty
there is nothing contradicting in kjv

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
solite3:
dodging as usual
the sons of God rejoiced but God alone created all things.
Jesus is God almighty
there is nothing contradicting in kjv

U refused to answer my Qstn : "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his works, Prov 8::22" Mr solite3, who be that person in that verse? Is Jesus one of the "sons of God" in Job38:7? U no fit answer.. .
Jesus Christ tell me say U be liar. Him done see God come tell me the truth. John 3:16, John 20:30,31. Matt 16:13-17.
But U never see God ,U dey lie lie dey deceive yourself.
Keep believing the poo.

"There are three that bear record in heaven. The father the son & holy ghost: these three are one" 1 John5:7. KJV.

"God was manifest in the flesh"1Tim 3:16.KJV

"Alpha & Omega" Rev 1:11. KJV

"Godhead" Colossians 2:9. KJV

"By him" John 1:3, Colos1:16 , He 1:2. KJV

"I am that I am" Exodus 3:14. KJV

" a god" Acts 12:22, 28:6, twisted to "God" Jn1:1c. KJV

these corrupted & forged verses (not found in any of the oldest manuscripts in existence) were the very foundation of your dubious "truth".

Dalu rinne.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2018
When they run out of facts to prove their point and resort to personal attacks and think they ridicule others they only end up showing how silly and pointless they actually are!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 31, 2018
OneJ:

U refused to answer my Qstn : "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his works, Prov 8::22" Mr solite3, who be that person in that verse? Is Jesus one of the "sons of God" in Job38:7? U no fit answer.. .
Jesus Christ tell me say U be liar. Him done see God come tell me the truth. John 3:16, John 20:30,31. Matt 16:13-17.
But U never see God ,U dey lie lie dey deceive yourself.
Keep believing the poo.

"There are three that bear record in heaven. The father the son & holy ghost: these three are one" 1 John5:7. KJV.

"God was manifest in the flesh"1Tim 3:16.KJV

"Alpha & Omega" Rev 1:11. KJV

"Godhead" Colossians 2:9. KJV

"By him" John 1:3, Colos1:16 , He 1:2. KJV

"I am that I am" Exodus 3:14. KJV

" a god" Acts 12:22, 28:6, twisted to "God" Jn1:1c. KJV

these corrupted & forged verses (not found in any of the oldest manuscripts in existence) were the very foundation of your dubious "truth".

Dalu rinne.
I won't answer you because you deny the truth when presented.
I have showed you verses that proved Jesus is God, now show me verses that proved he was created.
I m waiting.
have you checked all the manuscript there is? how did you know it was added? simply rehearsing what you where fed with?
everything in KJV is consistent with the Christian gospel and tradition.
it is not an allegation but a fact that you organization has an infamous history.
do you think they will tell you the truth?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you won't learn the truth of your organization until you go outside the box.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2018
what is a pyramid ( a pagan symbol) doing on the grave of a suppose christian?

why did jwo adopt pagan symbols?

why Jehovah witness instead of Jesus witness according to the Jesus words?
do Jehovah witness choose not to call themselves christians?
why is new word translation full of contradictions and errors?
why do jwo encourage hatred against christians?

why so many false prophecies from a supposedly holy spirit directed organization?
does the holy spirit make mistake?
how do you know a false prophet?
does jwo not fit into the false prophet?

all these and more will prove to anyone that jwo was never from God
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Jehovah’s Witnesses False Prophecies: List of Dates
Are Jehovah’s Witness False Prophets? Are Jehovah’s Witnesses really guilty of falsely prophesying Armageddon in 1914? What about 1915, 1918, 1925, and 1975? Is there proof of these claims? Let’s take a look at actual copies from Watchtower Society literature.
A thorough examination of the history of Jehovah’s Witnesses reveals a monumental list of prophecies made by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. The quotes shown in this article are directly related to false prophecies of Jehovah’s Witnesses. In keeping with the basic, user friendly theme of this blog, I will offer the most popular false prophesy years in Watchtower history , along with just a few quotes from the Watchtower Society’s old publications. The reader is free to do a further in-depth analysis on the false prophecies of Jehovah’s Witnesses Watchtower Society using additional sources, which are very easy to find. The books and publications mentioned may be found on various sites such as eBay, Amazon, antiquarian bookstores and even by searching Google for the title of the book, in quotes.
The following information falls under Fair Use Laws, and is intended as a guide for research purposes. Photos, quotes, copies and clippings are Copyright of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society; Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Watchtower Society List of Dates, Prophecies & Teachings of Armageddon and “end times”, Reign of Jesus, beginning in 1799.

Jehovah’s Witnesses false prophecies 1799
Beginning of the time of the end (the last days)
Image courtesy of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
“..115 years from 1799 to 1914 is “marked in scriptures”; Studies in the Scriptures, Thy Kingdom Come, p.23
Jehovah’s Witnesses false prophecies 1874
The second coming of Jesus invisibly, and beginning of the period for the generation that would see the end.
Images taken from publications offered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society: Prophecy, 1929; and Studies in the Scriptures, The Finished Mystery
“… 1874 as the date of our Lord’s second presence, assuring us of the fact with mathematical precision…”; The Time of the Harvest, 1911 p. 125-129
“… Scriptural proof… Second presence… began in 1874…”; Prophecy, 1929 p.65 (1,589,000 edition)
Watchtower false prophecies 1878
Jesus reigns in heaven as king
Image taken from publications offered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society , Time is At Hand, 1911 p.239
“We see no reason for changing the figures- nor could we change them if we would. They are, we believe, Gods dates, not ours. But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. ” (W.T. pg.226 July 15 1894)
Watchtower false prophecy 1914- Prophesy made using Pyramidology (Great Pyramid) End of the Gentile Times, Armageddon, fall of false religion, resurrection, start of 1000 year reign of Jesus on paradise earth (Rutherford’s teaching: Last days to begin, Jesus’ invisible presence)
“… The 4 years from 1910 to the end of 1914, indicated thus in the Great Pyramid, will doubtless be a time of fiery trial…”; Studies in the Scriptures III, Thy Kingdom Come p.364
Chart of the Ages appearing in Studies in the Scriptures:
Images taken from publications offered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
“The date of the close of that battle is definitely marked in scripture as Oct.1914 . It is already in progress, its beginning dating from Oct, 1874″
This image of “Thy Kingdom Come”, part of the
Studies in the Scriptures series published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, features a pagan symbol of the Egyptian sun god Ra . Pyramidology was practiced in determining the expected time of Armageddon. Passageways in the pyramid were measured, and calculations were used to prophesy 1914 as the end of the world.
Watchtower 1914
Image taken from publications offered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
Jehovah’s Witness false prophecies 1915- Governments will be overturned.
Armageddon changed from 1914 to 1915 after re-figuring chronological dates and removing the year 0 as a counted year.
“…an established truth that the final end… near the end of A. D. 1915. The Gentile times prove that the present governments must all be overturned about the close of 1915 A.D.”; Studies in the Scriptures, The Time is at Hand, 1915 edition, p.99, 101, 242
Images taken from publications offered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
Jehovah’s Witnesses false prophecies 1918
God destroys churches and church members by the millions
“… The harvest began in 1878, there is ample convincing proof. The end of the harvest is due in the spring of 1918.” Watchtower 5/1/1918, p.132
“…1918 when God destroys the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions.” The Finished Mystery, p. 485 (Studies in the Scriptures)
Watchtower Armageddon false prophecy 1925, Prophets returning to live in mansion.
Armageddon 1925; Millions Now Living Will Never Die
“… there is evidence that the establishment of the kingdom in Palestine will probably be in 1925, ten years later then we once calculated.”; Studies in the Scriptures Series VII, Finished Mystery, p.128
“…1925 is particularly marked in prophecy.”; The Way to Paradise, p.220
Preparing for the early prophets and ancient worthies to return:
” … we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death.”; Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p.88
One of the most interesting Watchtower false prophecies involves the “House of Princes”, called Beth Sarim . Beth Sarim was built by Rutherford from the donations made to the Watchtower Society by Jehovah’s Witnesses. The house was lavishly furnished and Rutherford moved in. It is also said that he worked there. He claimed it was for the prophets to live in after Armageddon.
“At the time, it was believed that faithful men of old times, such as Abraham, Joseph, and David, would be resurrected before the end of this system of things and would serve as “princes in all the earth,” in fulfillment of Psalm 45:16 . This view was adjusted in 1950, when further study of the Scriptures indicated that those earthly forefathers of Jesus Christ would be resurrected after Armageddon.” ; Watchtower, Nov 1, 1950, p. 414-417
God is the author of the Watchtower:
“Unlike any other Organization the Jehovah Witnesses say they alone represent God as his spokesman on earth. “The Watchtower is a magazine without equal on earth because God is the author.” Watchtower April 15,1943 pg.127
Jehovah’s Witness Armageddon false prophecy 1975
Armageddon strongly implied as imminent.
“Just think brothers… Only ninety months left before six thousand years of man’s existence on earth is completed.”; Kingdom Ministry, March 1968 p.4
“ … within a few years at most, the final parts of Bible prophecy relative to these last days will undergo fulfilment.”; Watchtower May 1,1968 p. 272
“Only a few years at most remain before the earth is destroyed by God.” Awake, Oct 8,1968 p.13
“True, there have been those in times past who predicted an “end to the world” even announcing a specific date…The end did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying.” Awake Oct. 8,1968
Noteworthy quote by Judge Joseph Rutherford, Watchtower Society:
“The church systems would have the people believe that only those who become church members can be saved. The Bible never taught any such doctrine. Jesus died not only for those… members of the church, but for all.”
-Judge Rutherford, Watchtower
There is no question that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society made repeated false prophecies regarding Armageddon. At the time, they said they were operating under the Holy Spirit and Jehovah’s direction. Today, they claim that the dates are in the past , and the “light gets brighter”, and therefore one shouldn’t look back at the errors of the “imperfect men”. So, they say “the light gets brighter”, as if this refers to making mistakes in bible understanding, putting statements in print, publishing them, claiming they are God’s dates, and then realizing they were wrong. They use a scripture in Proverbs for their defense which states:
Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.
It is interesting to note the entire chapter of
Proverbs 4 to determine what it is talking about, thereby keeping within it’s context. The chapter discusses the ways of the wicked, and compares in verse 18, to the way of the righteous. This is a classic example of the Watchtower choosing a scripture with good wording to mask their error of Armageddon false prophecies, and claiming that their justification of the error comes directly from scripture. However, this scripture was not at all referring to making a false prophecy and then correcting it. It is stating the difference between the wicked and the righteous.
Matthew Henry’s Commentary on Proverbs 4:18 regarding the “light gets brighter” scripture , with a sound and reasonable explanation of the text:
“It is a shining light. Their way shines to themselves in the joy and comfort of it; it shines before others in the lustre and honour of it; it shines before men, who see their good works,
Matt. 5:16 . They go on in their way with a holy security and serenity of mind, as those that walk in the light. It is as the morning-light, which shines out of obscurity ( Isa. 58:8-10 ) and puts an end to the works of darkness. It is a growing light; it shines more and more, not like the light of a meteor, which soon disappears, or that of a candle, which burns dim and burns down, but like that of the rising sun, which goes forward shining, mounts upward shining.”
Watchtower Society comment on Proverbs 4:18 , regarding the “light gets brighter” scripture, which is used as their means of justifying their history of false prophecies:
“ The earthly part of Jehovah’s organization is moving ahead in various ways. For instance, our understanding of Bible truth is constantly becoming clearer. This is to be expected, for “the path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.”
Watchtower magazine; May 2014

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 31, 2018
can you trust an organization with a lying history?

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 31, 2018
truth hurts but if received sets free

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 31, 2018
wrong translation in the new world translation not found in the original manuscript
1. Gen. 1:1-2 --"In [the] beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Now the earth proved to be formless and waste and there was darkness upon the surface of [the] watery deep; and God's active force was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters." ( New World Translation , emphasis added).
1. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society denies that the Holy Spirit is alive--the third person of the Trinity . Therefore, they have changed the correct translation of " . . . the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters," to say " . . . and God's active force was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters."
2. Zech. 12:10 --In this verse God is speaking and says, "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." ( Zech. 12:10, NASB ).
1. The Jehovah's Witnesses change the word "me" to "the one" so that it says in their Bible, " . . . they will look upon the one whom they have pierced . . . "
Since the Jehovah's Witnesses deny that Jesus is God in flesh, then Zech. 12:10 would present obvious problems--so they changed it.
3. John 1:1 --They mistranslate the verse as "a god." Again, it is because they deny who Jesus is and must change the Bible to make it agree with their theology. The Jehovah's Witness version is this: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god."
4. Col. 1:15-17 --The word "other" is inserted 4 times. It is not in the original Greek--nor is it implied. This is a section where Jesus is described as being the creator of all things. Since the Jehovah's Witness organization believes that Jesus is created, they have inserted the word "other" to show that Jesus was before all "other" things and implying that He is created.
1. There are two Greek words for "other":
heteros , and allos . The first means another of a different kind, and the second means another of the same kind. Neither is used at all in this section of scripture. The Jehovah's Witness have changed the Bible to make it fit their aberrant theology.
5. Heb. 1:6 --In this verse they translate the Greek word for worship, proskuneo, as "obeisance." Obeisance is a word that means to honor, show respect--even bow down before someone. Since Jesus, to them, is created, then he cannot be worshiped. They have also done this in other verses concerning Jesus, i.e., Matt. 2:2 , 11; 14:33 ; 28:9 .
6. Heb. 1:8 --This is a verse where God the Father is calling Jesus God: "But about the Son he says, 'Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.'" Since the Jehovah's Witnesses don't agree with that, they have changed the Bible, yet again, to agree with their theology. They have translated the verse as " . . . God is your
throne . . . " The problem with the Jehovah's Witness translation is that this verse is a quote from Psalm 45:6 which, from the Hebrew, can only be translated as " . . . Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom." To justify their New Testament translation they actually changed the OT verse to agree with their theology, too!
The NWT translation is not a good translation. It has changed the text to suit its own theological bias in many places.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2018
little surprised."
What leading Greek scholars say about the NWT:
1. Dr. Bruce M. Metzger , professor of New Testament at Princeton University, calls the NWT "a frightful mistranslation ," " Erroneous " and " pernicious " " reprehensible " "If the Jehovah's Witnesses take this translation seriously, they are polytheists ." (Professor of New Testament Language and Literature)
2. Dr. William Barclay , a leading Greek scholar, said "it is abundantly clear that a sect which can translate the New Testament like that is intellectually dishonest ."
3. British scholar H.H. Rowley stated, "From beginning to end this volume is a shining example of how the Bible
should not be translated."
4. "Well, as a backdrop, I was disturbed because they (Watchtower) had misquoted me in support of their translation." (These words were excerpted from the tape, "Martin and Julius Mantey on The New World Translation", Mantey is quoted on pages 1158-1159 of the Kingdom interlinear Translation)
5. Dr. Julius Mantey , author of A Manual Grammar of the Greek New Testament, calls the NWT "a shocking mistranslation ." "Obsolete and incorrect." "It is neither scholarly nor reasonable to translate John 1:1 'The Word was a god.'"
6. "I have never read any New Testament so badly translated as The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of The Greek Scriptures.... it is a distortion of the New Testament . The translators used what J.B. Rotherham had translated in 1893, in modern speech, and changed the readings in scores of passages to state what Jehovah's Witnesses believe and teach. That is a distortion not a translation." (Julius Mantey , Depth Exploration in The New Testament (N.Y.: Vantage Pres, 1980), pp.136-137)
7. the translators of the NWT are "diabolical deceivers ." (Julius Mantey in discussion with Walter Martin)
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Like the Mormon's Bible, the NWT was translated with help of the Holy Spirit: (inspiration)
If you notice the very significant Watchtower quote below, they do not claim the translators knew Greek and Hebrew, only that they were "experienced" and "anointed". By experienced, they mean that they had been JW's for a long time and would tow the party line. By "anointed", they mean inspired by the Holy Spirit. So not only do JW's believe that the Watchtower is inspired, they believe the NWT is translated by inspiration. This is the same claim that Joseph Smith made when he translated the Book of Mormon. 1. "a translation committee of experienced anointed Christians was organized to produce the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures in English." (Watchtower, October 15, 1997, How the Bible Came to Us, p 11-12)
2. Mr. Franz was asked to explain how "translations and interpretations of the Bible were made." Franz replied that they " passed to the Holy Spirit who, invisible, communicates with Jehovah's Witnesses - and the publicity department." (Franz is the head of the Publicity Department).
A. The first thing you say to a JW's before you study with them is that you not accept anything from the NWT as authoritative. But they won't accept any other Bible in their heart, even though they might allow you to use one.
1. The NWT is so extremely biased & perverted, it is questionable if any Hebrew or Greek scholars worked on it. It is nothing more than a sectarian paraphrase, not a translation.
2. No one uses the NWT except the Jw's.
3. Jw's on the other hand will use nothing else!
4. It has undergone many revisions.
5. It is not a translation, but a corrupt sectarian paraphrase
B. Unlike every major translation, the NWT paraphrase was produced under a cloud of secrecy.
1. The Organization made this statement about the NWT: "It is the truth rather than its servant that should be honored and proclaimed," Russell wrote in 1900, adding: "There is too much disposition to credit truth to the preacher, forgetful that all truth is of God, who uses one or another servant in its proclamation as it may please him." This is the principal reason why writers and translators of Watch Tower publications, as well as members of the New World Bible Translation Committee, choose to remain anonymous. (Awake, Oct 22, 1989, p. 20)
2. During a court trial in Glasgow, Scotland in 1954, Franz was asked by the Government lawyer just who the translators were. Franz replied under oath: "That is an absolute secret. It will never be revealed now or even after death." Only someone with something to hide would be so intent on secrecy. He was asked: "What happens if somebody submits a translation. Does the committee examine it? Mr. Franz: No. I give it my 0.K., then the President, Mr. N. H. Knorr, has the last word." He was further asked to explain how "translations and interpretations of the Bible were made." Franz replied that they emanated from God: "passed to the Holy Spirit who, invisible, communicates with Jehovah's Witnesses - and the publicity department." (Franz is the head of the Publicity Department).
C. The NWT translators were: Nathan Knorr, Albert Schroeder, George Gangas, Fred Franz, M. Henschel
"Fred Franz however, was the only one with sufficient knowledge of the Bible languages to attempt translation of this kind. He had studied Greek for two years in the University of Cincinnati but was only self-taught in Hebrew." ["Crisis of Conscience"; by Raymond Franz; Commentary Press, Atlanta; 1983 edition; footnote 15; page 50.]
Four out of the five men on the committee had no Hebrew or Greek training at all. They had only a high school education. Franz studied Greek for two years at the University of Cincinnati, but dropped out after his sophomore year. When asked in a Scotland courtroom if he could translate Genesis 2:4 into Hebrew, Franz replied that he could not. The truth is that Franz was unable to translate Hebrew or Greek.
What we are left with is a very inexperienced translating committee that twisted Scripture to make it fit the Society's doctrine.
D. Original published statements to document this can be found in
1. Raymond Franz', Crisis of Conscience, p. 50 (Franz, Knorr, Schroeder, Gangas),
2. William Cetnar's, Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses, pp. 68-9 (Franz, Knorr, Schroeder, Gangas, Henschel)
3. Jerry Bergman's, Jehovah's Witnesses and Kindred Groups, p. 39 (Franz).
4. Interestingly, both Cetnar and Bergman set forth material that indicates that the well-known Bible Scholar Edgar J. Goodspeed had some input to the NWT. Cetnar indicates that Goodspeed was not terribly pleased with the result.
E. Examples of mistranslation within NWT in order to teach their that Jesus was created:
First and most obviously to anyone who has looked at the NWT is the appearance of JEHOVAH in the NT portion over two hundred times where the Greek text has KURIOS (LORD). The second way in which the NWT has systematically abused the divine names or titles is in its handling of text in which Jesus is called God (Isa 9:6; John 1:1,18; 20:28; Rom 9:5; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8; 2 Peter 1:1; 1 John 5:20; Acts 20:28) , of these, the NWT translates four so that Jesus is not called God at all
(Rom 9:5; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8; 2 Peter 1:1) , and two so that he is "A god" or "god" (John 1:1, 18) . The remaining three texts (Isa 9:6; John 20:28; 1 John 5:20) , are not mistranslated, but are interpreted so that either Jesus is not called God at all or he is called God only in a lesser sense. In short, wherever possible, the NWT translates texts that call Jesus God in such a way as to keep the text from making that identification!
Genesis 1:2 "Spirit of God" changed to "God's active force." The revision modifies the original noun with a more impersonal form as the JWs reject the orthodox Christian belief in the personality of the Holy Spirit.
Exodus 3:14 "I am" changed to "I shall prove to be." The revision clouds the connection between God's self proclaimed title and Jesus' proclamation of being the same in John 8:58, as the JW rejects the deity of Jesus.
Numbers 1:52 "Under his own standard" changed to "by his [three-tribe] division." The Hebrew word degal translated as "standard" literally means flag or banner. Since the JWs regard saluting a flag as an act of idolatry, the text has been altered according to their doctrinal bias. (Same revision found in Num. 2:2, 3, 10, 18, 25; 10: 14, 18, 22, 25.)
Isaiah 43:10 "Nor will there be one after me" changed to "after me there continued to be none." The original future tense of the verb indicates that there will never be another being sharing in God's divinity. The altered tense suggests credibility to the JW doctrine of Jesus' becoming a "mighty god" while still being less than Jehovah in nature. (See the John 1: I discussion below for another expression of this JW distortion.)
Ecclesiastes 12:7 "The spirit returns" changed to "the spirit itself returns." The passage indicates the return of a human spirit to God after death. Since the JWs believe in an unconscious state after death, "itself' has been inserted to suggest a more impersonal reference to spirit.
Matthew 2:11 "Bowed down and worshipped him" changed to "did obeisance to it" The JWs evade recognizing Jesus as worthy of worship as a divine being by altering the form of honor that he receives from men and angels. The Greek word proskuneo literally means "worship." The use of "obeisance" is a NWT adaptation. (Same revision found in Matt. 8:2; 9:18, 14:33; 15:25; 28:9, 17; Mark 5:6; 15:19; Luke 24:52; John 9:38; Heb. 1:6.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.