Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Geology Or Architecture, Which One Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Geology Or Architecture, Which One Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? (1401 Views)

Best Federal Uni To Study Masters Program In Geology Or Geophysics? / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / Geology Or Petroleum Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geology Or Architecture, Which One Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? by rokisammy: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders... I need your humble opinion and advises on something.. I wrote my UTME this year and scored 229. I applied to study Geology at a state university in the south west,but after doing some findings, I was told that graduates with a degree in geology from federal universities are preferred to state university graduates.. how true is that?
I'm also thinking of changing my course to architecture..... is it more lucrative (career wise) than geology?

I'll really appreciate your advise.. thanks

CC: lalasticalala
Fynestboi
Re: Geology Or Architecture, Which One Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? by onlyme07(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
rokisammy:
Hello Nairalanders... I need your humble opinion and advises on something.. I wrote my UTME this year and scored 229. I applied to study Geology at a state university in the south west,but after doing some findings, I was told that graduates with a degree in geology from federal universities are preferred to state university graduates.. how true is that?
I'm also thinking of changing my course to architecture..... is it more lucrative (career wise) than geology?

I'll really appreciate your advise.. thanks

CC: lalasticalala
Fynestboi

Architecture bro. You can work in related firm,govt parastatals and even own your private firm. Forget federal or state issh as much as you grad with good grade (Second Class Upper) you can work anywhere you desire. Not that other grades are bad but you know Nigeria's over reliance on certificate syndrome with 2.1
Re: Geology Or Architecture, Which One Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? by rokisammy: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks Bro���
Re: Geology Or Architecture, Which One Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? by BigSamX(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
When it comes to career, many things are to be considered, God,passion,Future etc.Geology or archI none is bad.But first of all ask yourself are you the creative type or the adventurous type?I think that will go a long way to tell you where you belong

(1) (Reply)

Professional Degree Courses Which Can Earn You Millions Of Fortune / Dangers Of Indecent Dressing On Secondary School Students. / Convert 2019 Jamb Utme To De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.