Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz (1353 Views)

OFFICIAL Result Frm Kano Presidential Election / Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by olasco2035: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why I love Kano!!!
Its only in Kano you will enter taxi for a long
distance, give
them N50, made to move and they will call you
and give you
N20 change ... All states should be like kano
mbok
Its only in kano that a drop is N150
Its only in kano that a basket full of cucumber is
N200 and
gyara will almost reach another basket
Its only in Kano you will dress anyhow but still
stand out like
a celebrity, lol
Its only in Kano you can still use N20,000 for
monthly
upkeep in this recession and still have N5,000
change at the
end of the month Its only in Kano your car will
break down,
5 unknown people will stop to help you fix it,
spending
hours of their expensive time and still tell you
sannu (sorry)
at the end of the day Its only in Kano you will
be greeted by
a man who's defecating by the road side (Then
you turn,
look and greet back and he will answer smiling
and pushing
his thing
.... If u can't relate with this you are not a K-
town bred)
Its only in Kano you will see a thirty year old
grandma.
Only in Kano mutilated, worn-out, dirty and
weak naira is
accepted for payment after purchase.. It is only
in kano pure
water is still 5 naira in this this recession,
It is only in Kano where you'll see a stranger
that didn't
know no one and still people would welcome
them and give
them shelter, feed them
it is only in kano 4 bedroom Flat is 300 thousand
naira.
If you love Kano, have lived in Kano or still base
in Kano add
yours, let's go there.....
# ILoveKano
K-town rock jare
Kano will always be my best town # Long Live
# Kano da
Kanawa ta Dabo Ci Gari, Tunjimin Gari mai Mata
mai Mota
mai Dala da Gwauran Dutse,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by olasco2035: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cc mynd44
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by olasco2035: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Long live Emirate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Macelliot(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Moral of the story?

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by HallaDaTruth: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
So they defecate by the road side and greet people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by stephleena(f): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
it's only in kano, husband and wife would smooch and press nunu,in front of cameras.. citing ajimobi son,and ganduje's daughter as example.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's only in Kano that you will see 1 million almajiris

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
SMH for you both.

SarkinYarki:
It's only in Kano that you will see 1 million almajiris
stephleena:
it's only in kano, husband and wife would smooch and press nunu,in front of cameras.. citing ajimobi son,and ganduje's daughter as example.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by stephleena(f): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
SMH for you both.
smh..to all bmc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Do you mean British Motor Corporation?

stephleena:

smh..to all bmc

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by olasco2035: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Macelliot:
Moral of the story?
Go and download sense frm google store first.. Don i'll tell u d moral of d story
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by stephleena(f): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
Do you mean British Motor Corporation?
no,buhari media cow of which u chair..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Proudly Chair grin grin grin

stephleena:

no,buhari media cow of which u chair..
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by olasco2035: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
stephleena:

no,buhari media cowboy of which u chair..
It seems lik Ur brain is ful of fat..there is no any iota of sense in it
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by papoudaupolos: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
The Media can paint image of the North any how they like but the fact Remains, Life is easier and Safer there.

All the people that never reach even Kogi are the one saying rubbish about the north.
You will always see surprise and amazement on the faces of southerners on their first time here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
I miss Kano city.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Macelliot(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
olasco2035:

Go and download sense frm google store first.. Don i'll tell u d moral of d story

I knew you would resort to this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by CaptainStephen(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
yeah Kano, I enjoyed my stay in Kano. I hope to be back there soon.
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Kamanuozuzu: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:
The Media can paint image of the North any how they like but the fact Remains, Life is easier and Safer there.

All the people that never reach even Kogi are the one saying rubbish about the north.
You will always see surprise and amazement on the faces of southerners on their first time here.

Safer indeed. Life is safer in Syria than any part of the North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Kaymercury(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2018
till they slit your throat with dagger

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by intruxive(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Only in kano you have mosquitoes as big as flies, chasing u in the afternoon cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Alejob: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Kano is a wonderful state, neat and not overtly populated with gated building we have down south ..... Still homogenous though.... So I couldnt easily tour the city and didnt get a guide, was in BUK recently for a NMGS conference and met some wonderful characters, on campus student were modestly dress in Hausa attire as against what is obtained in the south and the male students outnumbered the ladies..... Oh I forgot, there was so much private bike on campus too.....effective way of moving around.... BUK New Campus is a Newly created University under the guise of a new site, where only a Department will have a whole building structure comprising of huge lecture rooms and offices to itself.....more like a whole faculty /schools building where I came from..... over 80 percent of the structures there are from 2010 to recent Tetfund, Intervention, Special Intervention or any other jargon nomenclature ...... We were served water like they were going to fill us with an ocean even at the govt house.... No food for the opening ceremony, power situation on campus was ridiculous too.....power outtage at the award ceremony took over 10mins to be restored even with their VC and other visiting VC on seat...

NMGS Student WhatsApp Group....a spinoff from the Kano 2018 conference

WhatsApp me for the group link!

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
stephleena:
they're legally married what about you that's been used like a rag by your so called bf
oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by 0monnak0da: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
So they defecate by the road side and greet people
Only the men.

When the women join I will visit Kano
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Its those that have been to the north at least once that will understand what u just wrote
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by authehighness: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
i hate anything north even though i school there,especially north west,their weather is unfriendly,religious fanatism and uncivilizaton
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's only in Kano that 2 million votes will be casted non would be void and no one was absent.

Is God not a miracle working God? angry

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz by id4sho(m): 1:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Developers AkA Yeasterners won't like this

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri fires at GMB and CAN on Twitter / Governor Wike's Aide Attacked By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos / FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.