Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. (7184 Views)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / MORE DETAILS ON THE DANGER BEHIND LIVING CLOSE TO A COMMUNICATION MAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by Chrisbless(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
In one of our training sessions yestaday, the facilitator collected a Nokia torch hand set with fully charged battery. He brought a fresh egg. Then he puts the egg and the handset together and place them into a polythene bag. He tied the bag and told us to call the phone number..... Calling....calling.. ..busy.. busy.

When the battery is drained down, he gave the phone to the owner and cracked the egg. http://9japuse..com/2018/04/creating-awareness-on-danger-of-putting.html http://9japuse..com/2018/04/creating-awareness-on-danger-of-putting.html
For more visit
Behold the egg was cooked!!.. done!!!. We were surprised and asked for the explanation. He told us that every handset emits electromagnetic rays. That it was the rays that was responsible for cooking of that egg. He also said that for device to be named " hand set " by international bodies is not by accident.

He said that it is never a pocket set. He went on to say that males (men) have egg resemblance in between their legs...scrotum. He admonished men to stop putting their hand set in their pockets, but to hold on hand. If you continue to put set in your pocket, the radiation from it will denature your spermatozoa and cook your scrotum . That is why our men will marry 2 to 3 years no Issues. They begin to blame their wife. They will visit men of God for fasting and prayers. God will answer them and reverse the condition, but coming out of the church, they put back the handset in their pockets and continued to denature their sperm and cook their scrotum again.
For more visit http://9japuse..com/2018/04/creating-awareness-on-danger-of-putting.html
Before a communication mast is mounted in your property, you will be paid visit http://9japuse..com/2018/04/creating-awareness-on-danger-of-putting.html to know why you are paid large amount of money.

The establishment of more telecommunications infrastructure such as masts and base stations has raised some environmental concerns, especially in the area of Environmental Impact Assessment.

It has become a part of the environment to see tall masts in different locations around the country. These masts though helpful, are believed to have negative health effects on people living near where they are erected. It is argued that telecom towers interfere with aircrafts approaching landing and feared that towers could fall on people and property. The erection of masts clustered in built-up areas are thus said to be hazardous.

Following the fuss about the hazardous effects of radiation of telecom towers on human health and the complaints about noise, vibrations and fumes from standby power generators at telecom base stations from the populace, I visited Okhiaro Lane, Off Siloko Road, Benin City to inspect a telecommunication mast belonging to a well known telecommunication company in Nigeria. I found out from the security man on duty that the mast is about 8ft (2.4metres) from the closest adjacent house which revealed that the said company did not obtain the necessary Environmental Impact Assessment certificate before the erection of the mast.

On a different day, I visited Idemudia Street to check up a base station belonging to a different telecommunication company which is not as popular as the former. My interaction with the security man on duty revealed that the base station is about 5ft (1.5metres), 6ft (1.8metres) and 8ft (2.4metres) from three different nearby houses.
For more visit http://9japuse..com/2018/04/creating-awareness-on-danger-of-putting.html
Yet on another occasion, I visited base station owned by the former telecommunication company but this time at Izekor Street to observe it. I discovered that the base station was 25ft (7.6metres), 4ft (1.2metres) and 10ft (3mtres) from three neighboring houses respectively.

On these three different occasions, I had a tête-à-tête with some of the residence living in the environs of the base stations. There was complaint about the hazardous effects of the mast/base station on the health of citizenry living close to those called masts. They complained about fatigue, headache and sleep disruption. There were also complaints about noise, vibrations and fumes from standby power generators at the telecom base stations and the likelihood of causing damage to property. A particular woman even complained of losing her baby as result of the hazardous effect of the Phone base station on her baby’s health.

From my observation, it was clear that the mobile operators did not obtain the necessary Environmental Impact Assessment before erecting those masts. In addition to non-compliance with environmental certification, tests carried out at the site showed that the noise level was very high compared to what should be obtainable in a residential area. The mast also violated the regulation on the distance between a teleommunication mast and a residential building, as well as the distance from the road.
A 2002 survey study by Santini et al. in France found a variety of self-reported symptoms for people who reported that they were living within 300metres (984 ft) of GSM cell towers in rural areas, or within 100metres (328 ft) of base stations in urban areas. Fatigue, headache, sleep disruption and loss of memory were among the symptoms reported. Similar results have been obtained with GSM cell towers in Spain, Egypt, Poland and Austria. No major studies have been reported in which health effects did not occur on actual populations living near mobile base stations.

From epidemiologic research, persons living in places where telecommunication masts are erected are vulnerable to disorders like cancer, lung diseases, sleep disturbances and even physical disabilities; though according to WHO research, there are no current scientific proofs of health hazards associated with telecommunication masts.
For more awareness visit http://9japuse..com/2018/04/creating-awareness-on-danger-of-putting.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by greatermax77(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
The eggs in between men's leggs is of superior quality & can resist any volume of radiation more than fowl eggs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by crackhouse(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Noted. I will ask my researcher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by femi4: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Who cares....take all your mast and put am for my head o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Did u ever think your facilitator cooked that egg at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by jefdr001: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
I almost believed, then I remembered today is aprilfool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by kode12: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
After so many years, this stupid story is still circulating. The amount of radiation generated either by your mast or your handset is so low that even being subjected to it for an extended period of time will have no effect. To date there's no conclusive research as to the effects of radiation from radio masts. And trust me, there's been hundreds of tests and research done on the subject. The FCC and IEEE have very stringent standards that wireless systems must comply with. So please stop peddling this nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by tdayof(m): 1:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Taaaaaa! Fake story. Mobile phones do not emit strong electromagnetic waves capable of cooking an egg.

The claims in your post are not real.
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by ednut1(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2018
False info
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by Venerable612(m): 6:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Hearsay evidence... ‘He said, He said’... is usually the most unreliable evidence. He may be wrong, or you might have misquoted him.

Bloggers should be a bit investigative. All this couple and paste attitude is unattractive. Nothing wrong with just doing a little research and providing scientifically proven findings.

Happy Easter to everyone btw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by cybriz82(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Well I don't have scrotum tongue
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by AndreSalvatore: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
If i wr a glo subscriber, i would rather find succor staying around mast areas...
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by partnerbiz4: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
No much credence
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by BluntBoy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Perspectives:
Did u ever think your facilitator cooked that egg at home?

Good question.
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by Chrisbless(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Don't forget, prevention is better than cure
greatermax77:
The eggs in between men's leggs is of superior quality & can resist any volume of radiation more than fowl eggs
Re: The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. by Chrisbless(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
We bought the eggs ourselves
BluntBoy:

Good question.

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak / NWAG Scholarships For Female Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2017 / Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.