Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Shopped From Ebay Using Mallforafrica?.. Hop In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shopped From Ebay Using Mallforafrica?.. Hop In (1043 Views)

Who Has Shopped From WISH Online Shopping App / Any Nl'der Who Got Verified On Transferwise? Please Hop In! I Have A Question. / The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopped From Ebay Using Mallforafrica?.. Hop In by phililp(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
I recently learnt about a this platform (mallforafrica) that can stand as a middle man to allow all the paypal rejected countries like Nigeria, Ghana and so on... To shop from ebay, amazon, Alixpress, alibaba etc with naira and get their goods shipped to naija..

Pls who has shopped with'em before..
How reliable are they?.
How quick in delivery?

Cos I no wan hear say my LPTHW lost for road
Re: Shopped From Ebay Using Mallforafrica?.. Hop In by islamics(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2018
phililp:
I recently learnt about a this platform (mallforafrica) that can stand as a middle man to allow all the paypal rejected countries like Nigeria, Ghana and so on... To shop from ebay, amazon, Alixpress, alibaba etc with naira and get their goods shipped to naija..

Pls who has shopped with'em before..
How reliable are they?.
How quick in delivery?

Cos I no wan hear say my LPTHW lost for road

Oh Boy! You na strong man o. If you dey close, I for dey rent that book from you. LEARN PYTHON THE HARD WAY.
Re: Shopped From Ebay Using Mallforafrica?.. Hop In by phililp(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2018
islamics:

Oh Boy! You na strong man o. If you dey close, I for dey rent that book from you. LEARN PYTHON THE HARD WAY.

I nor go rent tongue goan buy ur own cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Over 50 Flatbed Trucks For Haulage / Renmoney MFB Limited / Please Do Any One Has Idea On How To Import London Used Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.