Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dog Training And Walking Session Contact Me - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Training And Walking Session Contact Me (411 Views)

Tips On English Dog Training / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Dog Training And Socialization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Training And Walking Session Contact Me by DerrickEbili(m): 2:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Behaviour? Do you have a dog with behavioural problems or do you don't have time to walk your favourite pet well ricky's kennel is now at your service to walk and train your doggy we offer basic training for commands like sit,shake,lie,come,stop that and then behavioral corrections including aggression issues feeding mannerisms just place a call or whatsapp message @08067467747 the basic package lasts month and consists of sit shake come stop that leash walking stability and basic behaviour correction.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Boerboel Puppies Available / Basic Obedience Training For Puppies. / Urgent Need Of A Caucasian Mix With German Shepard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.