Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye (16333 Views)

BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by PreyeIjo: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Viralmula.com

#BBNaija
Nigerians have termed the evictions of Teddy A and his house love, Bambam as a “romantic coincidence.”

A few minutes after Teddy A was evicted from the House, viewers took to their various social media handles expressing their feelings.

See some of the tweets reacting to the authentic Double Wahala that Teddy A and Bambam’s eviction turned out to be one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by PreyeIjo: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by PreyeIjo: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Eyah No more TeddyA and BamBam Kpenshing cry cry

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by PreyeIjo: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2018
More
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by micgray100(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
BBNaija.. Register your Limited Liability Company LLC for just 85k within 5 working days.. See commendations from over 200 Nairalanders on my posted trends
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Lalas247(f): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
so sad
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Larryslim(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
I miss Teddy in the house..
The real Alpha Male!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Lakson0001: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
BB Naija radarada

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by damiz(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Life
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Smellymouth: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Chelsea vs Tottenham match just be like when you tell someone -- "I am in my house comean beat me. "" cheesy grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Who else is viewing this thread, but hasn't watch just a scene from the so called #BBNaija. Join the league.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by dabiriy(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Make we fry water
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by mistyebby(f): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Those that didn't like Teddy A have no excuse but envy.
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Elzends(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by PigMeat: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2018
I know say na all these sexz-starved boys and girls dey vex over this matter pass.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by PigMeat: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Who else is viewing this thread, but hasn't watch just a scene from the so called #BBNaija. Join the league.
1 member is here already.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Somebodydaddy01: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2018
How much is 5 tubers of yam
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by IsYou: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Smellymouth:
Chelsea vs Tottenham match just be like when you tell someone -- "I am in my house comean beat me. "" cheesy grin
They are coming..
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Troublemaker007(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2018
mistyebby:

Envy who? Is ur brain paining you or you are seeking for attention? That _Dullardinho na person wan envy cheesy If it’s Leo, Tobi or Miracle who have something upstairs I can relate but not that Olodo forming Alpha male and Toilet king.

I wrote _Dullardinho and Nairaland censorsed it to President Buhari! shocked Oh my Gawd

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by ajepako(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Present sir...

Bambam, ceecee, teddy B....

All Greek to me...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by einsteine(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2018
mistyebby:

Envious of what exactly?

What is a Teddy A and why would one be envious of it?
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2018
They should continue.
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by SIRmanjar(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Sometimes I wonder What has the generation and youths of today's turned into? Atimes am tempted to believe that Africa is truly under the developed world spell, jinx and idiosyncracy. Truely American hypnotism

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari and haters right öw
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by MrBigiman: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
mistyebby:

Envying a chain smoker, an unintelligent wannabe celebrity, a guy who has tattoed all his body with its associated risk? The guy just esteemed himself too highly.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by wristbangle: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Here we are
Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by SHAKABOOM: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2018
TEDDY a and im fans talk say bam bam eviction na april fool cheesy
Dem two nakked eyes clear yerstday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye by omocalabar(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Why do we always hate on people who are loved up wit each other?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Nollywood: Nigeria's Mega Film Industry / BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin / Dotun Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.