Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

"Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man (44291 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by lankieman: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Viktor1983(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Typical Nigerian man, always taking religion more seriously than life itself.
Not minding his own business and putting mouth where he has no stake.
Tufia!

4 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by VanBommel(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Fvcking epic response grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by DonDiego(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Gullah:

[b]That is just an artistic expression. [/b]You guys should learn to understand the underlying message in arts. The picture is simply saying that Jesus death is the reason we celebrate and buy gifts during easter, it could also be interpreted to mean that Jesus' easter gift to us was the blood he shed for us on the cross. It's art, it's meant to express the artiste's feeling or thinking in a pictorial form. Stop being religious fanatics and try to understand things before criticizing them

Yea, artistic expression indeed. How come you and your expressive artists are always scared of venturing into such expressions with Islam icons?

2 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Hydee247(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2018
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmmmm.....who else came to read comments here..
me! grin grin grin
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by IamFisherman(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Always pokenosing, Goodness a
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by ifeanyi83(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2018
But the message was very clear. Or did it have something to do with the artistic expression? In the end Nigerians get wahala shaa.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Shroud: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2018
The picture was simply symbolic. The death of Christ was a gift to mankind. With that death, so many goodies came out if it.

Every idiot out there wants to be social media famous by stalking celebrity posts on twitter and Instagram.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by IbokPatrick(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Cartoon or not, that picture is a wrong misinterpretation of how Jesus died.
lols.....my dear,there is nothing wrong with that artwork okay! Lets grow up please.....

4 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by AntiWailer: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Nice response
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Judolisco(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

u r right sir, but what did jesus die for, to give us d gift of life, wink

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by RexTramadol1: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2018
SAVAGERY
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by donbenie(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2018
The world would be a much better place if we all learn to mind our business and stop poking our snout where it doesn't belong..am sure there are much more urgent things going on in our lives than how another man choose to depict a picture..

3 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by daviefm(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

WHAT IF IT'S AN INTERPRETATION OF THE TWO THIEVES?
WAS THERE CAMERA WHEN JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED?
JESUS GET TRIBAL MARK?
NA SO SOMEONE SAID JESUS NO DEY GEH ERECTION.. I ASK SHEY HE GEH ERECTILE PROBLEM NI, DEM STILL SAY I'M AN ANTICHRIST

3 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Nigerians will always react, but to get their PVCs is a problem.

I registered but haven't collected my PVC. how do I go about it?
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by coluka: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
miketayo:

its not about being a fanatic.. what is wrong is wrong
And what's wrong about the picture undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Sheunma: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2018
What I find puzzling in all of this is, a guy actually has all the time in the world to engage in such triviality. I'm gutted!

2 Likes

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by solidman59(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2018
ClintonEmex:

The thing tire me
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by gustav25: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Nigeians like you go way overboard to always make my point valid ...most nigerians don't have sense
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Emmahunk(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2018
"Some Christians symbolically link the cracking open of Easter eggs with the empty tomb of Jesus. ... The egg is seen by followers of Christianity as a symbol of resurrection: while being dormant it contains a new life sealed within it.
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ brought us life, freedom, joy, etc, so what's wrong with the post?
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Modarun(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Gullah:

That is just an artistic expression. You guys should learn to understand the underlying message in arts. The picture is simply saying that Jesus death is the reason we celebrate and buy gifts during easter, it could also be interpreted to mean that Jesus' easter gift to us was the blood he shed for us on the cross. It's art, it's meant to express the artiste's feeling or thinking in a pictorial form. Stop being religious fanatics and try to understand things before criticizing them

always trust nigerians to disgrace themselves onlinine.
the idiot has a problem with understanding english, if not he should have understood what she meant when she wrote,

"Happy Easter my dear Easter bunnies. And let's remember that all the chocolate eggs, presents and bunnies is not what it's all about"

She simply meant Easter is not about buying chocolates, eating rice, turkey or chicken, but aboit the resurection of christ.
angry
Gullah:

That is just an artistic expression. You guys should learn to understand the underlying message in arts. The picture is simply saying that Jesus death is the reason we celebrate and buy gifts during easter, it could also be interpreted to mean that Jesus' easter gift to us was the blood he shed for us on the cross. It's art, it's meant to express the artiste's feeling or thinking in a pictorial form. Stop being religious fanatics and try to understand things before criticizing them

always trust nigerians to disgrace themselves onlinine.
the idiot has a problem with understanding english, if not he should have understood what she meant when she wrote,

"Happy Easter my dear Easter bunnies. And let's remember that all the chocolate eggs, presents and bunnies is not what it's all about"

She simply meant Easter is not about buying chocolates, eating rice, turkey or chicken, but aboit the resurection of christ.

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Inspire01: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Religion is a big problem in this shethole
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by CSTR1002: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2018
This woman is very smart.

Obi got a real wife.
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Hades2016(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2018
ClintonEmex:
bro can you pls stop this PVC stuff, who even told you that your vote count . This is fvvckin Nigeria and our fvvckin votes don't count !!!!! . I have my PVC and I will never vote cuz my vote don't count, I need my PVC for other things Biko ... Leave Nigerians who don't want to vote alone !!!!!
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Belial06: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:
That's not even Jesus, just a cartoon of a Spanish guy who acted the character in a movie and our naija guy is foaming in the mouth.

I don't know why guys like that just keep embarrassing the rest of us Nigerians. The lady must really have a not too good opinion about Nigerians. She will definitely think herself lucky to get herself a man like Mikel who is not as mumu as the Porsche guy donning his 3years old shirt.

Nigerians be forming more catholic than the Pope since 100BC. Smh

Lol

Your savahrey is impressive trully your soul is juicy
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Lol
Nigerians sha
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Diso60090(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

You know the guy before
You don see the guy face before
Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Racylucy:
Olga Allegra, Wife to one of Nigeria's footballer Mikel Obi posted on her instagram account a picture of Jesus on the cross with gift bags on His two hands and wrote: "Happy Easter my dear Easter bunnies. And let's remember that all the chocolate eggs, presents and bunnies is not what it's all about."

A Nigerian man @porsche.bill quickly commented, "Even her husband @mikel_john_obi never liked the post. Let me quickly say this please. Please we should respect Jesus Christ and the crucifixion. He was bruised because of us and he arose the 3rd day. Christ is not man. He's a spiritual being. Please we should respect his majesty @olga_allegra thanks. Regards to my cute twins. Happy Easter once again.

Olga replied, "@porsche.bill yep, next time I'll tell him to pause the match and like my posts. Happy Easter and learn to understand the underlying message.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/nigerian-man-finds-mikel-obis-wife.html?m=1

A foool advising his colonial masters that brought a slavish religion to enslave, confuse, Deceive n destroy him.

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by iamtardey: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Ogbeni go sit your ass down and be humble jor.
admit when you're wrong...

carry religion for head like Afro... mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man by iamtardey: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Ogbeni go sit your ass down and be humble jor.
admit when you're wrong...

carry religion for head like Afro... mtcheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) / Serena Williams Baptized As A Jehovah’s Witness / Pictures Of Desire Oparanozie And Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The 2017 DNC Unity Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.