Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Enemy Within The Household - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enemy Within The Household (537 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enemy Within The Household by kpakpandoN(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2018
The story of Samson in Judges 15:9-15 shows the reality of the words of the Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 10:36. Samson had dealt a devastating physical and economic blow against the Philistines, and so seeking revenge, they laid siege on the town he was in. The Israelites asked why the siege and the Philistines told them how Samson had killed so many of them. To save their own necks, they struck an agreement that would see the Israelites bind and hand Samson over to the Philistines! One lesson here is that the damage which external enemies cannot inflict would be an easy task for the enemies within. The men of Judah decided to hand Samson, their kinsman, over to his enemies. Another lesson here is that while all the planning and bargaining to bind Samson was on going on, God said nothing. However, as soon as these plans were carried out, God arose for Samson. When God arose, Samson’s enemies were divinely defeated with the jawbone of an ass. You can see here that the feeble nature of a weapon does not matter when God is at war. I prophesy to you today: the Almighty God will arise and scatter all enemies of His plan and purpose for your life that are within your household in Jesus’ Name.

The enemy within your household may not always be human but could come in other forms, such as a generational sickness that has claimed precious lives in your lineage. Today is the end of that sickness in Jesus’ Name. It might be a successive chain of poverty that has been transferred from one generation to another; that chain is broken today in Jesus’ Name. It could also be barrenness or failed marriage, but because you are representing God in your family, that enemy within your household is destroyed today in Jesus’ Name. However, my advice is that after these household enemies have been destroyed; keep worshipping God so that they do not resurface. Most of the time, these enemies are spiritual entities that relocate from dangerous zones where God’s children are. Here is what the Lord says about this in Matthew 12:43-45:
“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walkeht through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first…”
Beloved, ensure you are a child of God who is given to the intense worship of God alone. You will live to see the end of all enemies within your household who have connived to hand you over to external enemies. You will triumph over them all in Jesus’ Name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: Enemy Within The Household by ameri9ja: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2018
Wehdon pastor

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify The Deity That Called Your General Overseer Into Ministry / Man Undergoes Surgery Of $215000 To Look Like Jesus / Hate Speech: Between Enenche And El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.