Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? (1656 Views)

When God Get's Jealous / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / Science Is The True Omniscient. Science Knows All and Our only hope not god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2018
If God knows what happens before it happens or he write out our lives story before we even live by it then y did he get angry at Adam and eve, didn't he already know they'd eat the fruit anyway?
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by braine(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2018
One of those genuine questions that religious leaders stylishly avoid.

I'm waiting for someone to give explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by abeeee(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
There are a lot of issues you shouldn't hook yourself with.....these kinds will just lead to confusion[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2018
God knows what the outcome of your decisions will be, not what you will decide to do.
God was disappointed that despite effort put in to ensure Adam overcome temptation, he failed.
Also remember Adam was never recorded to have asked for forgiveness, rather he blamed God that it was the woman God gave him made him fail.
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
God knows what the outcome of your decisions will be, not what you will decide to do.
alright, do you mean God isn't an omniscience?
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:
alright, do you mean God isn't an omniscience?

There are many instances in the bible that prove he is not, like I said our physical understanding of omniscient is different from the religious angle.
God knows how the end will be if we follow certain patterns, he tries to influence it to the best possible end, but will not interfere.
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by ysyowel(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2018
is just like saying why would a father instructed his children to eat everything in the house but not soap. The father knows that soap is not main for eating - is for washing bathing etc in the house, the father knows that the day a child eat a full soap will surely die..... now if one of his child or all his children decided to disobey him by eating a soap each if the father found out won't he be angry with them, does that means he doesn't know from the beginning what will happened if they eat.
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by ysyowel(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Adam and Eve had sinned against God. God told them that they could eat of any tree throughout the entire garden but warned them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:16-17). Some time later, Satan showed up and asked
“Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?” (Genesis 3:1), Eve responded “Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’” (Genesis 3:2). God had warned Adam and Eve earlier not to eat the fruit from that tree. Satan told her that they wouldn’t die, and that God told them not to eat the fruit of the tree because God didn’t want them to become divine and have special knowledge like He does. In other words, God was holding out on them (Genesis 3:4-5).
Adam and Eve gave into the temptation (Genesis 3:6-7), and God pronounced some curses upon them. Life was no longer going to be super easy like it had been. Now, life would be harder (see Genesis 3:13-19). Skeptics have ridiculed this account not just because taking Genesis 1-11 as historical contradicts Darwinian evolution (of which there’s no good reason to accept as true and every reason to accept as false) but also due to the nature of Adam and Eve’s sin. They ate a fruit. Yes, they ate a piece of fruit. So what? Why would God both forbid them from eating from a particular tree and then get so angry at them for eating from it? It seems like such a silly thing to get angry over, doesn't it? Does God’s reaction really make sense?
For one, this was a test of their free will. As I’ve explained in prior writings, God has given free will to choose between good and evil, right and wrong, sin and salvation. He did this because He wanted human beings to love both Him and each other (see Matthew 22:37-39, Mark 12:30-31, Luke 10:27).
Without free will, love is impossible. A personal relationship, characterized by the possibility of love, is only possible if created beings are given free will. If God had created the universe with no possibility of evil or sin, then the created beings would have had no free will, and, as such, would essentially be programmed computers. Such beings would be incapable of love, since love involves making a choice - which
requires the ability to choose not to love. For example, I can program my computer to say "I love you" when it starts up. Does this mean that the computer really loves me? No. Likewise, God could programmed humans to say that they loved Him, without the possibility of rejecting Him or performing evil deeds. However, these programmed beings would exhibit about as much true love as my computer - not a very satisfying relationship. Therefore, God created the universe for the express purpose of allowing free will spiritual beings the opportunity to have fellowship with Him (and likewise, reject Him). The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good and Evil was one such opportunity for His humans to reject or serve Him.
God did not get ticked off because they had eaten a type of fruit, he was angry because their action was a symbol; it was a sign of rebellion, of sin, of rejection of God’s holiness.

cerebralfaith..co.ke/2014/12/why-was-god-so-upset-about-adam-and-eve.html?m=1
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2018
because he works in a mysterious way and he was excepting Adam and Eve to work in mysterious way(by not eating frm the tree of good and evil)
but since Adam and eve did eat frm the tree.

he was disappointed that's why he was angry at them.
so op that why God was angry at Adam and evil it's because they do
not work in a mysterious ways.
hope I have answer ur questions @ nwabekeyi

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2018
ysyowel:
is just like saying why would a father instructed his children to eat everything in the house but not soap. The father knows that soap is not main for eating - is for washing bathing etc in the house, the father knows that the day a child eat a full soap will surely die..... now if one of his child or all his children decided to disobey him by eating a soap each if the father found out won't he be angry with them, does that means he doesn't know from the beginning what will happened if they eat.
your analogy doesn't align, if you want to use logic then know that you cannot win a debate as a Christian

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Jesse01:
because he works in a mysterious way and he was excepting Adam and Eve to work in mysterious way(by not eating frm the tree of good and evil)
but since Adam and eve did eat frm the tree.

he was disappointed that's why he was angry at them.
so op that why God was angry at Adam and evil it's because they do
not work in a mysterious ways.
hope I have answer ur questions @ nwabekeyi
he's expecting them, meaning he doesn't even know what they will do
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:
well am not a Christian so I don't know. i just explained to u the way I see it.
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:
yes he does not know, he only knows the consequences of their actions
Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by OtemAtum: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's because that person parading himself as God Almighty in the book of Genesis is just an impostor or an impersonator. God Almighty who created Yahweh and his brothers and sisters doesn't get angry. For what? Why will God as a whole system of EXISTENCE get angry over a very insignificant portion of itself? That is the foolishness of the bible and its god, Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? by OtemAtum: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
ysyowel:

You don't put soap where little children will reach it.
more so, your bible didn't say it was soap Yahweh put in the garden. but fruit, edible one for that matter.
Also, Yahweh could have seen before creating them that they will eat the fruit, so why getting angry over what he supposedly knew before it happened? If he is sensible enough like an average human being, he would have prevented the catastrophe of fruit-eating which, according to your bible, will now lead millions of souls into fire forever.

Well, it's not my concern because GOD ALMIGHTY I know, being the creator of Yahweh your god never ever created hell fire. It didn't even create any Adam an Eve, rather , it created Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Vishnu and millions of first beings we call gods.

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit Came And I Spoke In Tongues How Do I Keep Him Always With Me / I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea / The Lord God Almighty – The Only Holy One, Righteous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.