Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George (21749 Views)

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George / 2019: Tinubu Will Be Used And Dumped —sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by HeyCorleone(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

A Nigerian is talking. Sometimes, you wonder if they are thinking for some people.
You just happened to know that APC would be worse than PDP, right? Why do we elections every four years then?

Your point is?
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by pastoradebola: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2018
See baba who cares about your impudent who cares about your corruptible manner
Just keep mute......we the masses are watching... When the time comes we know who to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Tinubus fatal flaw is his greed, which can't let him see the joke he has become

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by maasoap(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Iyajelili:
They are coming for your head Bode George
Why coming for his head? Bode was in the ruling party when he was sentenced to prison. Tinubu was in opposition throughout the 16 years of PDP misrule. That should be enough to tell every sensible Nigerians something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by VolvoS60(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
The PDP treated voters with utter contempt and eventually paid the price.

The APC is doing the same thing. In some respects it is even worse.

What remains to be seen is what the people will say in the next election. I would expect sentient beings to ditch these two bad sides of the same coin and explore other uncontaminated alternatives. But then again we are not known for sensible, rational choices.

Time will tell...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by jrusky(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2018
madridguy:
Pa Bode should respect his old age for once.

How

Did Tinubu respect his own old age by selling bad market to Nigerians and still blaring pooh from his stinky mouth

Did Buhari respect himself by looking other way and the bastard herdsmen took Nigeria on siege

Pls if you don't know the meaning of old age respect them seek help and stop being crude and ignorant.

I beg your pardon apc has nothing to say. The pain in the a s s stupid party were releasing fake looters list and they have be challenge to proof it but till now they could not succefully proof any beyond doubt.

As a matter of fact people no longer cares as per past looters any longer if looters can manage the country with less borrowing for 16 good years and your stupid party that is a *Saint Party(party too good) has broken borrowing record in Nigeria history within 3 years then apc must "DIE" by all means

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your point is?
My point already made.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by kmaster007: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2018
the falling of an hero
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2018
jrusky:

How

Did Tinubu respect his own old age by selling bad market to Nigerians and still blaring pooh from his stinky mouth

Did Buhari respect himself by looking other way and the bastard herdsmen took Nigeria on siege

Pls if you don't know the meaning of old age respect them seek help and stop being crude and ignorant.

I beg your pardon apc has nothing to say. The pain in the a s s stupid party were releasing fake looters list and they have be challenge to proof it but till now they could not succefully proof any beyond doubt.

As a matter of fact people no longer cares as per past looters any longer if looters can manage the country with less borrowing for 16 good years and your stupid party that is a *Saint Party(party too good) has broken borrowing record in Nigeria history within 3 years then apc must "DIE" by all means
But you want APC to perform miracle for you? Okay.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by Printerscanner: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
I don't argue with ex-convicts. Tinubu defeated PDP which Tewonde Bode George is a leader several times in Lagos and also at the national level. Tinubu also imprisoned Tewonde Bode George for 6 months. Now tell me Mr Tewonde, what else does a man whose head has been cut off have to say?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by iperez(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Check the dictionary for the meaning of Politician you will see; Con Artist
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by dheilaw1(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2018
if ibori an ex convict could make pdp national convention committee list, why cant bode George an ex prisoner stage a come back for the same pdp. association of prisoners trying to rule is again? never. bode George should shut the eff up. foolish he goat

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by omokab: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
omohayek:
It's funny seeing a convicted crook like Bode George going on and on about God. If he was really as devout as he wants to make out, why didn't that stop him from stealing when he was in power? The shameless old fool should shut up. To be honest, I put even more blame on the worthless "reporters" who gave him a platform in the first place.
the worst of all is when I saw Atona odua of yoruba land. A thief is Atona of yorubaland which means they want every yoruba to be stealing. Shame on those that conferred him that title.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by Shooga27: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uncle Bode George known to always be speaking from two mouth

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by DWJOBScom(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't think a lot of people who rushed to comment EVEN read his message! It was lengthy i know

We rushed to castigate and said alot of things like little kids. He addressed a lot that bothered on repentance, humility and back to table analysis and if that's is done will make PDP a very strong party ready to win elections again.

When i saw that open plea by the party i simply knew they are working and gradually fixing what went wrong. When you see Men like Bobe George speaking this way kindly note that they have been humbled and have seen the required change - he admitted the plan to hold on to power for 60 years and then a serious bolt hit that plan.

It's a lesson to the supporters of the present Govt to note that your party is going the way of Old PDP with all the arrogance that comes with it and will soon inform you that they owe you nothing!(infact they are close to telling you that to your face).

Wake up young people and note that the fastest finger isn't for nairaland.com but for the YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by DWJOBScom(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
if ibori an ex convict could make pdp national convention committee list, why cant bode George an ex prisoner stage a come back for the same pdp. association of prisoners trying to rule is again? never. bode George should shut the eff up. foolish he goat

Let's keep judging these men while they do their best to become better persons.
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by DWJOBScom(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
VolvoS60:

The PDP treated voters with utter contempt and eventually paid the price.

The APC is doing the same thing. In some respects it is even worse.

What remains to be seen is what the people will say in the next election. I would expect sentient beings to ditch these two bad sides of the same coin and explore other uncontaminated alternatives. But then again we are not known for sensible, rational choices.

Time will tell...

Haaa! you are wise
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by pennylland: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
you and Tinubu are the same,just that Tinubu issue of converting Lagos state money,being freeze during obansajo tenure then,to his personal account is more painful as no one ever ask him to return the the money of the whole 2years shear of Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
No comment! Am not a politician
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by resurgentxtian4: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
omokab:
the worst of all is when I saw Atona odua of yoruba land. A thief is Atona of yorubaland which means they want every yoruba to be stealing. Shame on those that conferred him that title.

Just say you don’t like bode George because he’s a Christian. All these innuendos are not needed. Just do straight to the point.
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
I thought pdp was the worst thing to happen to nig. till i voted apc....
#SAME THIEVES, DIFFERENT PACKAGES!
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by resurgentxtian4: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I don't think a lot of people who rushed to comment NEVER read his message! It was lengthy i know

We rushed to castigate and said alot of things like little kids. He addressed a lot that bothered on repentance, humility and back to table analysis and if that's is done will make PDP a very strong party ready to win elections again.

When i saw that open plea by the party i simply knew they are working and gradually fixing what went wrong. When you see Men like Bobe George speaking this way kindly note that they have been humbled and have seen the required change - he admitted the plan to hold on to power for 60 years and then a serious bolt hit that plan.

It's a lesson to the supporters of the present Govt to note that your party is going the way of Old PDP with all the arrogance that comes with it and will soon inform you that they owe you nothing!(infact they are close to telling you that to your face).

Wake up young people and note that the fastest finger isn't for nairaland.com but for the YOU

Most of the commenters are Muslim fanatics who just want Buhari to continue just for the sake of their islamisation wet dreams for Nigeria.

God will never grant them their wish for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by dheilaw1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Let's keep judging these men while they do their best to become better persons.

a leopard can never change its skin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by hypnotic(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
TINUBU Wey Una dey hail is scared of saraki
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by ilesanmima(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Most of the commenters are Muslim fanatics who just want Buhari to continue just for the sake of their islamisation wet dreams for Nigeria.

Your level of reasoning is some how, who talked about religion here? You always put religion and politice together, whereares they are two defferent entities.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by idrisolayiwo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We are in deep shit!, young Nigerians thinking like this, I fear for the future of this country!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by DWJOBScom(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
a leopard can never change its skin

Am a Christian so am speaking as taught by my father - I would've condemned Saul and wished him dead but look at this exploit after repentance! Even Stephen at the point of the grueling death never cursed at him.

This revelation got me this Easter
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by resurgentxtian4: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
idrisolayiwo:

We are in deep shit!, young Nigerians thinking like this, I fear for the future of this country!

Until muslims desist from their quest for political Islam, some of us would not stop warning Christians to wake up too.

It is now tit for tat.
Re: Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Absolute truism.

DWJOBScom:
I don't think a lot of people who rushed to comment NEVER read his message! It was lengthy i know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Niger Cry Out — We Support Niger; We Don't Want Attack On Niger / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.