Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) (707 Views)

Regina Daniel Gave 1000 Dollars To 2 Cameroonian Fans Who Met Her In Dubai / Omoni Oboli Unites With Family To Celebrate Easter - Pictures / See How Kiss Daniel Was Kissing And Romancing A SLAY Queen(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by WotzupNG: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel has decided to give something back to the people in the spirit of Easter. The singer who has been spending big of recent by purchasing a new house and a necklace worth N14 million decided to give food to beggars and some money.

Kiss Daniel shared the pictures on his IG page where he wished everyone a Happy Easter.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/04/kiss-daniel-people-easter.html

Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by TRADELYN: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2018
embarassed
Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by itspzpics(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2018
Weldone sir
Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by alphacyborg(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by Homeboiy: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2018
He should come and give back to us the real fans
Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by farano(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2018
May God continue to bless him. Givers never lack..
Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by Jostico: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Homeboiy:
He should come and give back to us the real fans

He Gave to those who are in dire need. they have no sub to instagram or facebook him but they got sub in their heart which God helped them to utilize. bro God will also visit your prob too

1 Like

Re: See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) by sammytune(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Seeing dis makes me play God plans by drake.

Gud gesture 4RM him

(1) (Reply)

Watch Davido, CDQ, Slim Case, Mr Reel And Others At Afro Beach Rave / This Lady Is From Which State? / My Relationship With Desmond Elliot Got Me Connections Into Nollywood -- Rosy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.